Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) (1487 Views)

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by tola9ja: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=13pt]President Buhari 8 Months Score Card[/size]

> ANTI CORRUPTION BATTLE

> NIGERIAN'S FOREIGN RESERVES RISE FROM $28.6B IN MAY TO $31.2B IN JULY 2015

>NEW GOVERNMENT ENFORCES TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA)

> NAIRA FIRMS UP

SOURCE = CHANNELSTV LIVE STREAMING

1 Share

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by tola9ja: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
BABA SCORE C

MY OWN OPINION
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by datola: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB is laying a good foundation for a better tomorrow.

Right thinking Nigerians should reject cosmetics approach to governance and stealing is not corruption to face the bull by the horn.

No pain, no pain.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by alorax2(f): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Make I spread mat, I go later comment
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by sainty2k3(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
things are getting better
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by NigeriaPresident: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Am Slow And Steady. Slow And Steady Wins The Race.

My Fellow Nigerians, if the wind seems to be tough and the future seems to be dead, remember the trust you have in me before voting for me. And you will see that I will make the Future As Bright As Crystal.

Some group will want to stop all the Good plans I have for you e.g Fayose and some hidden under the shadow of truth. But behold, Amadioha and sango will never give them rest.

AM A PRESIDENT FOR ALL NIGERIANS ON NAIRALAND. I WILL DECLARE THOSE WHO WISH BAD FOR THE COUNTRY WANTED. AFTER ARESTING THEM, I WILL HAND THEM OVER TO SANGO and AMADIOHA FOR FINAL JUDGEMENT.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Paperwhite(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
This government is yet to kick start governance but still on a funfare or Jamboree.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Bekwarra(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Owoloku1: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2016
He's been okay so far..at least he's laying good foundations..

Although I'll prefer he addresses the nation more and travel less...anyway I think he deserves a C+

1 Like

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Pidggin(f): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
His scorecard should also include the following:

Travelling to almost 30 countries in 9 months! Estimated cost of trips should be about $30 million dollars with no significant benefit from it.

Inability to provide a budget that can be approved by the National assembly after multiple attempts to doctor the budget have been made.

Implementation of the N50 charge on current account bank transactions with no clarification on what the money would be used for

Endless media trials with no single conviction

Persecution of the opposition with intent to ensure one party democracy

Human rights abuses by military persons on civilians

No laudable projects have been implemented so far

We need divine intervention

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Dojupyo(f): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2016
sainty2k3:
things are getting better
That's a song, I believe tho and I pray so
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Good development
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by babadem2much(m): 3:30am On Feb 25, 2016
The evil forces fighting Baba, will be like up till now this man is still achieving...

Baba we pray God to give you strength n wisdom to pilot the affairs of this country effectively.

may those wishing doom for this country same to their household, because a right thinking man will not wish his house in trouble
Re: President Buhari 8 Months Score Card (channelstv) by Chigold101(m): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2016
tola9ja:
[size=13pt]President Buhari 8 Months Score Card[/size]

> ANTI CORRUPTION BATTLE

> NIGERIAN'S FOREIGN RESERVES RISE FROM $28.6B IN MAY TO $31.2B IN JULY 2015

>NEW GOVERNMENT ENFORCES TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA)

> NAIRA FIRMS UP

SOURCE = CHANNELSTV LIVE STREAMING
sometimes i wonder what all these APC TV stations and media houses take Nigerians for.
Does Channel think we are all foo.lish & senseless people.

Anti corruption battle apart from media trial, who has Buhari‘s government really tried? Not to talk of convicting or jailing.

Reserves, you told us how much it was in July last year. That was 7 months ago. Can you tell us how much we have in that reserve right now February 2016?

TSA... How has it profited the common man? Yesterday the senate agreed to stop REMITA from collecting the money & also said those found guilty of eating our yam through TSA will be prosecuted.

Naira firms up... Tufiakwa... Channels you people have really gone from good to bad. And you are even going worst.
Naira firms up at 280 to 1. This 280 is because Ifeanyi Ubah ratled those who are manipulating the exchange.
The Oga of the manipulators (my opinion) Dangote last 3weeks predicted 500 to 1 while government gives him execess money to take outside Nigeria, bleeding this country dry.

Buhari‘s score card is filled with failures. Maybe he will get it better someday but for now Nigeria is going BALD.

I wish things change for better in this country but i am afraid it wont because our president is more interested in his media image making & propaganda than he is in Nigeria‘s economy.
The only way he thinks he can boost our economy is by taking loan from whoever. Puting generation unborn in debt.

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Ahmad Gummi Photo Story. Early Child And Military Life. / Photo: See The Buratai Savings Account Form & Why He Got 2 Houses In Dubai / Our Next Attack Will Teach Nigeria Lessons – Niger Delta Red Devil Declare War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.