Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition (533 Views)

Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition / Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition / Vendatta: Dambazau Shuts DSS Boss Out Of Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by pabiem: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
The APC lead Buhari Government and its selective prosecution of top members of the opposition Party can no longer be denied by even the most ardent of supporters.
The unjust and unwarranted arrest of Prince Uche Secondus, the former acting Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party ,just days after he and his officials picked a man the APC consider a tough and worthy opponent to pilot the affairs of the Party ,a man they know could probably ensure the Opposition Party gets back to the cradle of power come 2019,Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.
This action from a man known to hold long grudges and serious vendetta goes a long way to buttress my points, you and I know the history between President Buhari and Col Sambo Dasuki and how long he had to wait to exact his pound of flesh.
Information released about the arrest of Prince Unch Secondus points to some Flimsy excuses over the purchase of some buses for his Party. Recall that Olisa Methu, the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP was arrested on the 5th of January 2016. He was detained for weeks without access to his attorney or family, presently his case is before an Abuja Federal High Court and indications are pointing to the fact that EFCC and their prosecution team are drowning.
The EFCC has in its clutches top Chieftains of PDP, Men like Haliru Mohammed Bello, Adamu Muazu and others they consider a threat to their plans of drawing Nigerian back to the stone age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by NigeriaPresident: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
If you wants to know if am Selective in fighting corruption or not, try to bring evidence of Tinubu, Amechi , Fayemi and co. loots and see if am selective.

But if you don't have any evidence, then you should keep Quiet and let me concentrate on making $1 = #1

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by Justicealh3(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
****#
Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by riverseast: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2016
I can not understand this type of war against graft.It's like a raging fire seemingly at the doors of the opposition.
It's a pity that the fire is burning beyond bounds without recourse to the fire brigade whistles.Our law courts say,Col Dasuki should go on bail to attend to his cancer problems but the custodian of the Rock says no;that,we are fighting corruption.Fight against graft against a cancer patience?I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by pabiem: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2016
NigeriaPresident:
If you wants to know if am Selective in fighting corruption or not, try to bring evidence of Tinubu, Amechi , Fayemi and co. loots and see if am selective.

But if you don't have any evidence, then you should keep Quiet and let me concentrate on making $1 = #1

God Bless Nigeria
how can you even talk childishly about naira equaling dollar? pls do not mock yourself

1 Like

Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by riverseast: 1:35am On Feb 25, 2016
its crazy how the anti corruption war is turning into one of those nollywood movies we watch on African Magic,the APC is jittery of the unseeming popularity the PDP is currently enjoying,so far the APC has bn enmeshed in scandal upon scandal #Missingbudget #wakawakabuhari, #tyrantbuhari, the naira keeps floating like a woman on her period,I as a nigerian did not vote 4 ds directionless president like the current one in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by elivis(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Wonderful APC. Those who are literates will need to brace up for newer diction.
Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by NigeriaPresident: 5:04am On Feb 25, 2016
pabiem:
how can you even talk childishly about naira equaling dollar? pls do not mock yourself

You would have tell me that also if I tell you that Naira will become $1 = #280 from #400 in just 3days..

Support me and See what we will achieve together at the end.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Vendatta: Apc System Of Government Selective Prosection Of The Opposition by Mynd44: 5:04am On Feb 25, 2016

(1)

Buhari's U-turn On N5000 - Gov Al-makura Speaks Up / Press Release March 7, 2016 Ocholi's Death,  A Monumental Loss, Says Saraki / Edo 2016 Guber: Oshiomhole Asks More Women To Join State Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.