Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Watch Production Tips Help!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Watch Production Tips Help!! (411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Production Tips Help!! by mklg: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello guys.... Please I would like to make a quick inquiry and would be very pleased and humbled if i can get assistance from anybody here...
I would like to go into wristwatch production, i need ideas from anybody on how to go about this, i want the labour and production, i tried talking to some people on aliexpress and other chinese sites, there were manufacturers willing to do it for me, but they would only make bulk orders (1000 above) and they don't make samples for you to see. Second and obvious problems is the high dollar exchange rate. So i need suggestions on how to start the business here in 9ja..
Thank you
Re: Watch Production Tips Help!! by YabaLeftist: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Watch making is a venture that requires the use of heavy, high precision machinery for manufacturing the watches. You need to import a lot of the machines from places like China. Needless to say that it requires huge capital running into millions of dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Micostar Mall Deal Of The Day / Order High Quality Sports Towels Wholesale From ASG Sports At Cheap Rates / Let Help You Handle Sourcing, Import, Payment, Shipment Of Your Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.