Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Father Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? (387 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? by abagram(m): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2016
BEFORE delving into the crux of this piece, I would love to pay special homage to some of our great and honourable journalists in the country ranging from the amiable Femi Adesina, present Special Media Assistant to President Muhamma­du Buhari, pastoral Mike Awoyinfa, philosophi­cal Robert Obioha, and late lionic Dele Giwa, theological Dimgba Igwe and others who have proved to be selfless, truthful, noble in their pen pushing profession. I also doff off my hat for fear­less Ndibe who tells the truth as it is. These and other professional journalists have never written articles that derided and embarrassed the public or individual Nigerians unlike some who have sold their souls to the demon in order to gain percuni­ary advantages.
However, the main concern of this article is the ugly emotional outbursrts by a politically drowned man, who only indicated publicly his morbid ani­mosity against a true prophet of God, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka whom he felt was instrumental to the sack­ing of his master, the former President Goodluck
Read more:http://www.abagram.com/2016/02/ejike-mbaka-priest-politician-or.html

Re: Father Mbaka: Priest, Politician Or Renegade? by Baawaa(m): 5:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Reverend Mbaka is different from Orisajafor or what do they called his name,I means the silent CAN president.Reverend Mbaka said what he saw boldly as a man of God and it came to pass,

(1) (Reply)

What Shall A Man Give In Exchange For His Soul? / Ponder On This Christians / Cast Out The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.