Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? (12533 Views)

11 Mistakes To Avoid While Brushing Teeth / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / How Hygienic Is Brushing In The Kitchen Sink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by chaz(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2009
I find it stressful and time wasting 2 brush my teeth every morning with a brush. i dont want 2 use an automatic brush cos i dont think it works well. so is there any liquid mouthwash strong enough 2 wash d teeth like a brush?
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by MUZBO(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
Guy, regarding this thread, your signature quote describes you as 'having to say something'. . .well I 'have something to say': the brush is designed to not only clean your teeth but remove dirt/food between them. Therefore, here are your alternatives: Hydrochloric acid or dental carries(if you choose not to brush at all).
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2009
you can always try chewing stick undecided
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by macIB(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2009
This poster is so funny!!! grin. What else can one use then?
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by drharry: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
Well since brushing your teeth is so "Time Consuming" I could recommend a total teeth extraction to eliminate the problem smiley smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by Sissy3(f): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2009
how can you be tired to brush shocked shocked

anyways why not alternate the everyday brushing with a chewing stick? maybe you brush 5days and use chewing stick the remaining two days?

and no, no amount of mouthwash can remove the plague buildups in your teeth, that's why there's a reason of brushing.

and you need to brush two times a day for 2 mintues to be able to remove the plague buildups, unless it leads to tartar and cavity which leads to

more dental problems leading to more rotten teeths. now i dont think thats what you want undecided

the electric brush should help you with the laziness of brushing. what kind of electric brush do you use?

try Philips Sonicare brushes, they are very superior and helps removes the hard to reach plaques. i recommend them
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

and you need to brush two times a day for 2 minutes

thanks for reminding the poster about this very important fact
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by Aus9ja: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2009
You could use the liquid mouth wash. . . . though its not as effective.

You could also but a battery operated toothbrush, it has a timer and does the brushing for you, hope this helps
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by dominique(f): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2009
@poster

whats so time consuming about taking a couple of mins to brush, seems to me like you're just a lazy fellow. . . the next time you dont feel like brushin think of these key words. . . TOOTH ACHE, TOOTH DECAY, MOUTH ODOUR, and PLAQUE
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ topic

none that I know of.
Re: Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? by Outstrip(f): 3:45am On Aug 02, 2009
Are you serious? You are not figuring out a complicated algorithm or something. It is just brushing your teeth for crying out loud. I bet your wife is always on top and you are snoring within 40 seconds. Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Doctors Strike, Abandon COVID-19 Patients / Abdullahi Maikano Rabiu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.