Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. (1406 Views)

Lagos (Okada) Motorcycle Operators To Wear Uniforms, Get Tuesday Deadline / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by apatuku: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Anyone here a CCTV Operator or know anything about the job?
Let discuss and share knowledge about the job. I have been working as cctv operator for almost a decade, I believe we can have cross fertilization of ideas and grow together in our respective place of work. Thanks

1 Like

Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by sammysammy111(m): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2016
i will like to have ideas about dat area, of specialization
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by ndukwe88(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls how does ip phones works over the internet...
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by spartan07(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2016
apatuku:
Anyone here a CCTV Operator or know anything about the job?
Let discuss and share knowledge about the job. I have been working as cctv operator for almost a decade, I believe we can have cross fertilization of ideas and grow together in our respective place of work. Thanks
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by Seagate1: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
If you need comprehensive CCTV training, visit www.tridentelect.com. We just introduced a CCTV admin course for operators, so you would not have to learn installation if you are an operator. For enquiries pls call/whatsapp Olaide:08179072163, or Emmanuel:08180059012 or visit www.tridentelect.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by lanre56(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2016
tanks for d tread! am a freelance cctv installer. if u need my service pls call 08179145049 or 07088986103
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by apatuku: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think we are mixing things up here. Cctv operator is quite different from cctv installer. Having said this, an operator having knowledge on cctv installation is an added advantage. The two are separate different jobs. The skill needed to be a good operator is not the same as when you are into installation of the gadget itself.
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by apatuku: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Developed countries on like Nigeria have professional courses and programs for cctv operator. As a matter of fact to work as operator you must be certified by the government. This is not a joke! Here in Nigeria, the idea of surveillance cameras is just coming on board. Presently we just module up everything.
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by apatuku: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
As cctv operator you are nothing but a security operatives. your job will require you work with police and be ready to give evidence in court.
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by lionshare: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
apatuku:
As cctv operator you are nothing but a security operatives. your job will require you work with police and be ready to give evidence in court.
How can I get govt certification to work as CCtv operator in Nigeria, besides are the jobs readily available as such?
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by lionshare: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
apatuku:
Developed countries on like Nigeria have professional courses and programs for cctv operator. As a matter of fact to work as operator you must be certified by the government. This is not a joke! Here in Nigeria, the idea of surveillance cameras is just coming on board. Presently we just module up everything.
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by apatuku: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
lionshare:
How can I get govt certification to work as CCtv operator in Nigeria, besides are the jobs readily available as such?
..to work as cctv operator in Nigeria you don't need any certification once you can operate computer. I advice you go for certified program in security.
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by lionshare: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
apatuku:
..to work as cctv operator in Nigeria you don't need any certification once you can operate computer. I advice you go for certified program in security.
Which specific programme would you suggest?
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by sheDD(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Can a non-electrician go into CCTV installation training?
Like is CCTV only for engineers and electrician
Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by lanre56(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
sheDD:
Can a non-electrician go into CCTV installation training?
Like is CCTV only for engineers and electrician

Yes, you don't really have to be an electrician to go into CCTV installation

1 Like

Re: CCTV Operators Let's Meet Here. by sheDD(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
lanre56:

Yes, you don't really have to be an electrician to go into CCTV installation
thank you.
I hope to go into the field. But I'm nt electric stuff.

(1) (Reply)

See What JCIN Eksu Did To An Orphanage Home (pictures) / How I Passed My Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam At First Try! / Savannah Sugar (dangote Company) Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.