Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) (18781 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Meets President Buhari Over 'explosive' Letter On NNPC Crisis / Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) / NNPC Boss Ibe Kachikwu Meets State Governors Ova Ongoing Reforms In Oil(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Raphael81:
why is mr Kachi-UKWU not well dressed in Saudi? No Niqab? No white jalabiya? haba mana minister for petrol
even them no go gree dress like us.
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Burger01:
Yes oh... $ must fall grin

Lol
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by chyket(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2016
chingydaboss:
Y isn't d minister of Saudi here himself in naija..

Dey keep sending smaller boiz to rep them..

Dats lack of respect to our nation..

Dr Ibe Kachikwu is equally a Minister of state for Petroleum ie an equivalent of a junior Minister.I dont see any disrespect there.
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by SmartMugu: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2016
Raphael81:
why is mr Kachi-UKWU not well dressed in Saudi? No Niqab? No white jalabiya? haba mana minister for petrol
Would you expect Obama to be in a jalabilya in Saudi?
What happens to understanding cultural differences?
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by stainlex(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
MhizEndy:
Still on the oil matter. You guys should better leave that oil and focus on agriculture
Don't you think it'll take months to reap the benefits of agriculture? What will be the forex earner between now and then?
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by anonimi: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari is really working on delivering at least ONE promise oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Anoti1(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
blackpanda:

When they said u should go to school, u refused. What a pity!
LOL. Bros u harsh o
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by clickwtB(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
ARE YOU SURE? I THOUGHT HE IS WITH PMB IN SAUDI ARABIA &QATAR TRIP.
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Raphael81(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
VenusBetty:
even them no go gree dress like us.
ore na true sha
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Raphael81(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
condralbede:
kai....ka baba na inyamiri ne
lol peace bro
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stelvin101:
You people should simply tell us Saudi is the new location for depositing embezzled funds now. We have oil, they have oil so what's all this nonsense meeting for?
Steven so this shit is coming out from your mouth, thought you are a graduate. Receive sense ijn. Amen!!!
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
sisipelebe:
Steven so this shit is coming out from your mouth, thought you are a graduate. Receive sense ijn. Amen!!!

The way u call my name makes me feel like u know me in person. *thinking* some years to come I won't be surprise money laundering will be linked to Saudi banks. It usually starts this waycheesy
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

The way u call my name makes me feel like u know me in person. *thinking* some years to come I won't be surprise money laundering will be linked to Saudi banks. It usually starts this waycheesy
Not at all, dont kn you from adam.
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
sisipelebe:
Not at all, dont kn you from adam.

Hmmmmmm are u sure?
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

Hmmmmmm are u sure?
Yeah.
Re: Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
chingydaboss:
Y isn't d minister of Saudi here himself in naija..

Dey keep sending smaller boiz to rep them..

Dats lack of respect to our nation..

Is Kachikwu the minister of petroleum himself or buhari? Both are deputy..so stop embarassing ursef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi's N10k And 2 Bags Of Rice Each Christmas Gift To Workers / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.