Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) (29841 Views)

Checkout How Yahaya Bello And President Buhari Prayed Today (picture) / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by sarutobie(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2016
delishpot:

Equals Peace and Unity.
Nope..peace and unity is different from peace and equity..a famous musician sang "we don't want no peace,we want equal rights and justice"
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by deebrain(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
delishpot:
May he pray for peace and unity, may God answer his prayers and bless Nigeria.

The bolded does not make sense.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
See the mean looking soldier with gun by the side...you will understand that the god they serve needs protection grin
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by str8talk1: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
OP u r nt in d mind of bubu...dis confused looking man is simply praying 4 himself & family and d how he is going to jet out 2 China next month 2 collect $2b loan to expend in NE while d SE & SS dat lays d golden egg r in bad shape.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Jonathan visits Jerusalem and prays at the wailing wall and the Muslim filth insult him

Tell me why I shouldn't tell this pagan stone and moon worshipper that he looks foolish praying to an inanimate demonic object when all his woes and that of his evil nation are ordained by the one and only living and true GOD, YHW?

Boko ediot.
You're just pained unnecessary. Pls stop spamming everywhere with your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by str8talk1: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
OP u r nt in d mind of bubu...dis confused looking man is simply praying 4 himself & family & how he is going to jet out 2 China next month 2 collect $2b loan to expend in d NE while d SE & SS dat lays d golden egg r in bad shape.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Jonathan visits Jerusalem and prays at the wailing wall and the Muslim filth insult him

Tell me why I shouldn't tell this pagan stone and moon worshipper that he looks foolish praying to an inanimate demonic object when all his woes and that of his evil nation are ordained by the one and only living and true GOD, YHW?

Boko ediot.
You're just pained unnecessarily. Pls stop spamming everywhere with your bitterness.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by kodded(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Caseless:
your sense of inferiority complex won't let you use your head- Obama and Cameron are not Nigerians!.

I don't know how the op got to know his prayer line, but I'm very sure muslims don't pray aloud in such position.
Again , there's nothing wrong in a president praying for his country. I'm sure you must have heard Obama more often than not after his speech at such meetings of economic best hands say "God bless America".

When he went on trips in order to save the economy, you people complain of over-travelling. This trip is about the only product we export as a nation , but yet, you don't see it as a way of helping the economy. Maybe we should send prof. Pat Utomi to go and Saudi king over oil price and daily production regulation.

undecided undecided

Is he praying the allah should come dwn to fix our economy ?

please i dobt understand

Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Arijosh(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Only good council,knowledge and Jesus Christ can save!
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by IceMan85(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Caseless:
your sense of inferiority complex won't let you use your head- Obama and Cameron are not Nigerians!.

I don't know how the op got to know his prayer line, but I'm very sure muslims don't pray aloud in such position.
Again , there's nothing wrong in a president praying for his country. I'm sure you must have heard Obama more often than not after his speech at such meetings of economic best hands say "God bless America".

When he went on trips in order to save the economy, you people complain of over-travelling. This trip is about the only product we export as a nation , but yet, you don't see it as a way of helping the economy. Maybe we should send prof. Pat Utomi to go and Saudi king over oil price and daily production regulation.

So President cannot stay in his house or even in one of the mosques in Nigeria to pray.
So Allah only answers prayers prayed in Saudi Arabia?
My dear prayer without work is useless. If he cannot assemble brains that will help to turn this country around, and he prayed till Next year. Nothing will happen
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Diesel1(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
sir you can't be left alone, take yourself and put in the shoes of the north or middle belt, I know perfectly well that if this country split, some races will suffers, the unification of this great country must continue for others not to suffers. The only thing I pray is that the government should make everyone have a sense of belonging,change the systems and create a facility like government project maybe seaports or the rebirth of the coals in the east,meanwhile west,south and north's projects should be rediscovered to creates employment for each locality of regional sector.

Nigeria is a great country. Sentimental apart.
bro is too late.... Ojukwu that fought for freedom ain't coward, my fore fathers that fought for freedom ain't stupid.... Been together ain't by force, the hatred is there... We are not dsame "muslims got no love..... Assuming if there's no oil in the East.... They said is one nigeria, how many igbo man has ever rule dis nation ? FREEDOM WE SCREAM just like Spain and catalonia
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2016
okosodo:
no insult meant, the guy be like imbe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But please address our presi with some respect and decorum!
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
What God does he worship ??
The God that tells his worshippers to strap bombs on themselves and blow up hundreds of innocent people ??

No sir, The God that commands peace and Justifies not immorality. He commands; Do not wage war unless in self defense. Now, anybody that claims to b Muslim and spreads vendetta is just one by mouth, one being ruled by nothing but some selfish ulterior motives...
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Boko ediot.
Omo janamo
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by geefasee: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
who told you people that baba is praying for nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Oblak(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=okosodo post=43228528]no insult meant, the guy be like imbe Guy this your comment don make my day. Hahahaha. so hilarious
grin
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by MoonChildng: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Only fools belittle the power of prayers . Be it to God as Yahweh,Allah,Eledumare,Krishna,Chineke,Ubangiji
Prayers can never be underestimated else what economic mathematics can you attribute the rise of the Naira again too ?

If more people wake up in the morning to say God let the Naira rise again ,miracles will happen because Economics and it's theories are man-made but God made man .

God bless Nigeria , God bless Buhari, God bless Moonchild and all her customers and God bless you!
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by gabinogem(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016
JkShams:
. Pls Islam is not a funny religion.
and the people that practice it are funnyer, that's part of the reason the world is very funny to me. smiley
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Zalam5: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
cryNigerian president ,imagin ,why did he look like this ?

Is anything wrong with our president ?see how he is looking ,his mind is not in that Prayer ,hmmmm ,its obrviously that we are living in a fake world
Fake world and fake peoples
God will punish those that are disturbing Nigerian peace,olorun AA to muyin ,eleriibu people !!!!![color=#006600][/color] kiss cry
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
prayers for Nigeria in distress.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Medsimon01(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2016
how I my to believe that he is praying for Nigeria huh??
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by XBLadez: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2016
The imbecilic look on Buhari's face, though.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by xcllaxix(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2016
Rubbish...You dey Medina cum know say na naija im dey pray for?
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by 2HASUM(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2016
okosodo:
no insult meant, the guy be like imbe
Some are better behind bars or in a rehab
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by 2HASUM(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2016
JealousPrince:
The dullard looks very clueless...smh
The dullard is praying to a demon called God, the only living and true God is the Christain God, all other God's na wash. PEACE
You deserve to be in a rehab
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

while other president summon the best economic expert in the country to look for a solutuon to the economic crisis our own is going to pray

smh imaging obama or james Cameron going to isreal to pray for their countries when the economy oa car. f their country is in comatose
undecided undecided

U are right. There is difference between mechanical fault and electrical faults in car. So also U dont call a plumber to fix structural issues in a high rise building.
That is why the king was asking Mr. President to join Islamic union which Mr. President rightly declined because that was not the reason for the visit.
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by 2HASUM(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Praying to that vag1na looking idol

I laff
Evidence of poor up bringing or lack of parental guardian, else how can you decipher right from wrong, watch your back
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Samotobor1(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol.....na every picture dem go post ni....dis one get as e be o
Re: President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
2HASUM:
You deserve to be in a rehab
Did i asked you to quote me, shove your opinion into your stinking mouth and swallow it... Iranu OPIO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.