Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) (50392 Views)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Johnrake69: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who is in charge of sales? We need to patronise him

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
One can only go hungry if he chooses to...this young man knows that there is nothing for him from the government so he takes his life up by himself...this might just be the call that Baba God will use to connect him...for all the graduates and lazy men in the house who have no job...keep looking you hear...dont take your life into your hands and we'll see when you grow old and miserable...keep fighting E-wars here.....e ma lo wa ise se oooo...e duro nbe

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Nienie(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
God bless his hustle o

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Igbogirlgate(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice
God bless his hustle

I did not see anybody screaming FAKE
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:
Excuse me op. Why isn't there a picture of him whilst doing the work?
i just knw ur intelligent bro ..
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
May God turn his life around for d beta amen
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
PrinceRules:

oboy shyt up
Who be yr mate here?
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy sef dey dull me. Thief attack you shoot you for leg con run commit join. Chai omo if to sey na me I for don't butcher like 3 of them first before I con settle down with the remaining two.
This boy self dey dull me. Na me use my money build my house and na me still be the gateman of that my house. Them no born anybody grandma well. I go send am back go baba God.
Wetin this one dey yarn.... Abi u think say n'a Hollywood movie u dey watch # wake up man

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by nkkystel(f): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wow... nice pams!
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by bendike: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls his location or phone number. Wish to make some footware
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy sef dey dull me. Thief attack you shoot you for leg con run commit join. Chai omo if to sey na me I for don't butcher like 3 of them first before I con settle down with the remaining two.
This boy self dey dull me. Na me use my money build my house and na me still be the gateman of that my house. Them no born anybody grandma well. I go send am back go baba God.
We go see wetyn u go do when he happen to U nextweek... d week is running to an end

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by bomasek(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
bendike:
Pls his location or phone number. Wish to make some footware
His number is on Linda ikeji's blog

Babatunde was left paralyzed after being shot by armed robbers. Instead of begging, the hardworking young man who is based in Lagos, eiks a living by making sandals and slippers. If you wish to encourage and patronize him, here is his phone number:  (07035694304)

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
what are u even saying?!

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by crownwealth68(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Not funny, d prophet dat told u to venture into comedy made made a big blunder cos u missed it. Don't b offended.

2 Likes

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by fatytoy333(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by excellentmomma(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Are you out of your mind? You? Fight someone with gun?

Is it not you the other day wen mama nkechi shout thief thief, you dey beg neighbours make them open soak away make you jump inside? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by xclusivebaba(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
May God in his infinite mercy bless u.
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

He wasn't shot in the leg , he most likely was hit in the lower spine to paralyse his legs

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by alizma: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Xposer:
#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira. There is no excuse for failure in life.... People like this should be encouraged by patronizing their products. According to reports, pictured is Babatunde Lawal, a young boy who was shot by armed robbers and is now partially paralysed, he presently uses a wheel chair. Instead of resorting to just sitting down and begging for alms, he decided to two the path of honor by making and selling palm slippers in Lagos.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/photos-see-what-boy-who-was-left.html
add his phone number.
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by bismam001: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

So sick boy... I pray it happen to you as you wish... then we shall know u are John Rambo or Osama. Who let the the DOG out sef!
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Last2comment:

The man in the picture bellows sold gsm phone and bought the mansion in the picture

You for kukuma say make dem show video of how e make the pam sandals from scratch to finish as if picture of him holding the pam or the tools to make it means he really did make it.
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2016
How can I get intouch with this guy

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
/
You can post authenticated information about him so that folks can assist his effort.

\
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Jacko01: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Wow such a wonderful story... So if som1 is shot in d spine nutrients stop goin to the leg.... Wow
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by ADELL(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
Excuse me op. Why isn't there a picture of him whilst doing the work?

My thought exactly. The pic/story looks fake. Respect to the lad though
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by chinchum(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
wow lovely pairs of shoe, A northern politician should get him a shop and help get him customers for supplies BTW he is not begging he is working
Why northern politician? He is based in Lagos. I suspect you couldn't read a 3 line story, that should not take more than 30 seconds of your time. You were so eager to type, i guess your hand was moving faster than your brain, you must have spent more than 30 seconds to type the bullocks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by hothead(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Ah ha! See beta slippers o!
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2016
dapsonlou:
How can I get intouch with this guy
His number 07035694304, and his address No 1 Asaye street Obawole Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2016
cool This guy is got talent. His work is better than all those noisemaking Aba made sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2016
chinchum:
Why northern politician? He is based in Lagos. I suspect you couldn't read a 3 line story, that should not take more than 30 seconds of your time. You were so eager to type, i guess your hand was moving faster than your brain, you must have spent more than 30 seconds to type the bullocks.
My bad never bother to read the content, but you must not curse to make a correction especially if the person did not mention you or even aware of your existence. You are free to check my previous post to know I dont make unreasonable comments. Thanks for both the correction and the insult it is well appreciated by me. You must be feeling good by now
Re: Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) by chinchum(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
My bad never bother to read the content, but you must not curse to make a correction especially if the person did not mention you or even aware of your existence. You are free to check my previous post to know I dont make unreasonable comments. Thanks for both the correction and the insult it is well appreciated by me. You must be feeling good by now

Ok, next time, do not comment until you have read the body of the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.