Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Beckham: Premier League Needs ‘characters Like Mourinho’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beckham: Premier League Needs ‘characters Like Mourinho’ (329 Views)

Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Is Like Mourinho Is Mad - Conte / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beckham: Premier League Needs ‘characters Like Mourinho’ by sportfolder: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
United legend Beckham, who 11 years in the first team under Alex Ferguson, winning six Premier League titles, one Champions League and two FA Cups, wants Mourinho to return to the Premier League after his two-month absence.

“I hope Mourinho comes back to the Premier League very soon,” Beckham told talkSPORT. “We need characters like that in the game.”

Beckham also discussed Mourinho’s return back in December, telling Sky Sports: “There is no disputing Jose is one of the best managers in football.

“I love Jose. I think he is an incredible manager, a great person and he’s passionate about the game.

“I hope he comes back to the Premier League quickly because the English public love him, the fans love seeing him on the sidelines, they love his character.”

predict and win cool cash who will become the next fifa president on http://www.naijabet.com/home.php

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Open Camp For Preparations Against Egypt / Dortmund Set Up Cup Final Meeting Bayern / Manchester City Will Win The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.