Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (74975 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ademega(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
the husband is now the Nanning.. too bad but e no mean money NA the koko
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by naijaracist(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
they forgot to bleach her knuckles

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
God punish the person wey compare Beyonce with this girl

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pray fame doesn't affect her marital home and status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by yogun(f): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Her time & season
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by popesam1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
The guy don become gbewudani be that oo
When he was mal treating the girl say he no go marry her, he no no. Now God don bless her he's now moving around with the girl

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
This babe no fine now
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by alexohams2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o
You got good eyes
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'm really happy for this lady, but pls can u stop spamming her on nl, more than 3x today I'm reading about her.... Abeg no otheer news
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Eboh4z: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
When money comes ppl change!!!! The change is more than what APC promised!!! Just compare throw back photos of celebrities and them when stardom has come.......... my problem nau is that Jumoke's husband is been left behind!!! They should attend to him, so some of the grace of his wife should reach him.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Momcherry(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
She's a lucky girl.

But make she extend d transformation reach the baby body

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by akike: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
hakinze00:
It has really gotten to this stage say na d husband go carry the pikin,so her clothes no go dirty abi? angry

He is carrying his childundecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
duduade:
Every where I see this man carrying the daughter
Doesn't he have a job to go back to...

Abi which kain man be this
I tire oh,na now d man knw say hin go dey carry pikin follow her up & down.. why he no dey carry pikin follow her too wen she dey hawk bread.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by noblegrex: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o
I guess its make-up not bleaching.moreover,that's ladies for you.its you peoples'way of LIFE. Black when no money turn white when money come.that's the only language you understand as being fresh. Abi no bi so.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tuscani: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Wicked People. Cant they buy new cloths for the husband too ?
my broda the thing tire me. but seriously i think the husband should do more for himself. he cant tell me these are the only clothes he has

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by akike: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
See her knuckles! Ayama.. angry

Lol!
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by jooey11: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dem don dey give her bleaching cream abi na she dey use am b4, cos those knuckles look like dey've been dyed black! angry sad
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by manyr4luv: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
na the husband i dey fell for,i pray she doesnt dump him later
GOD is not foolish. God is putting her to test. If she dumps him, trust me, she we go back to ground zero where oil is never found. They say if you want to know a man or woman, give them power. She must put her family first and love her husband or she will regret not selling bread.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by akike: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

If they are wicked, then you are fo..olish

They do not owe him anything. She is the one with contracts!!

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by rubyradiance(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Waooohhhhhh,,I'm speechless,,thumbs up TY bello
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by nbright: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
See her knuckles
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tambivi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Watch out for my success story soonest....... U will be amaze .... God u are always a winner in me.......in korede Bello voice
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by nikki44: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
They r already bleaching her o, black is beautiful na.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dey wan use make up kill this girl
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

Hahahahaaaa...d husband no dey complain
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Lol!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by chinnasa: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
see her hand bleaching done start lipsrsealed make the best of this, save enough money, establish your dream business (not bread old things shall pass away) grin . WHEN GOD PICK YOUR CALL. kiss
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by lolexzy: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
The husband don become nanny now grin
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by destinygl0ri0us: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

LOL THIS GOT ME LIKE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
You cant paint her face and leave her body out now. Naija make up artistes I tire for u o
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
husband don turn nanny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.