Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Summer Bbq Was A Success! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Summer Bbq Was A Success! (17165 Views)

ICSN BBQ 2014 Saturday 9th August / ICSN 8th Annual Summer BBQ / Food Fair Was A Success! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by TOPE20001(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind Debosky and Busy_Body. . . . .
I dunno what else to say to convince em i am a complete gentleman.
They nearly strip-searched me for concealed weapons. angry angry angry angry

Rofl . . . . .i dont blame them
EVERYBODY visualise sauron has a tattooed, body piercing guy who prolly smoke igbo grin grin cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by spoilt(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2009
I thought the special guest was going to be the resurrected MJ or something. Who the heck is that guy? Pardon me. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Rofl . . . . .i dont blame them
EVERYBODY visualise sauron has a tattooed, body piercing guy who prolly smoke igbo grin grin cheesy

In this day and age?
I can understand if i am still in college. . . . .but a working geezer like me with body tattoos and rings in ma face?
Chei, i should sue Debo and others.

debosky:

Hehehehehe  I remember El finding Sharon's bag and saying 'who's bag is this?' once he saw it was Sharon's, all colour drained from his face and he sneaked upstairs to get it scanned by a metal detector. Thank goodness the bag came clean and wasn't full of Cheese and Rice Bombs and Applesauce grenades.  grin grin grin

U are a SINNER.

spikedcylinder:

Chai, I can never get liver for this kind of thing o but I'm glad y'all had fun.

*Clap* *Clap* smiley smiley smiley

What have u got to hide? Those pimples?? grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
spoilt:

I thought the special guest was going to be the [b]resurrected MJ [/b]or something. Who the heck is that guy? Pardon me.  grin
He was there too, but as you know, Ghosts don't appear on film.  sad
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by TOPE20001(f): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

In this day and age?
I can understand if i am still in college. . . . .but a working geezer like me with body tattoos and rings in ma face?
Chei, i should sue Debo and others.

Sue them for what .  . . . . .  tongue
for trying to take cover for their lives? cheesy grin

spoilt:

I thought the special guest was going to be the resurrected MJ or something. Who the heck is that guy? Pardon me. grin

Rofl. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by spikedcylinder: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

What have u got to hide? Those pimples?? grin grin grin

That and my many sins. wink grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2009
spoilt:

I thought the special guest was going to be the resurrected MJ or something.
rotflmao grin grin

I just wan see pix of likes of OMO IBO and ElRazur grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by spoilt(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2009
Where did this BBQ hold? Maybe i would have attended. Ive never met a nairalander. grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin

I just wan see pix of likes of OMO IBO and ElRazur grin grin

El begged me to take a picture of him, but sadly my camera couldn't take the fugliness.  sad  grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

That and my many sins. wink grin grin

It was kinda dark so no one woulda noticed your pimples.

TOPE2000!:

Sue them for what .  . . . . .  tongue
for trying to take cover for their lives? cheesy grin

Sue them for having negative schitzo about me.
Why would i carry weapons to a party? I am not Lil Wayne FFS!!!!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2009
debosky:

El begged me to take a picture of him, but sadly my camera couldn't take the fugliness. sad grin grin grin
Can't believe that without a pix tongue

Wonders how many of Busy_body's husbands were present grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hey peeps it was a  NICE one!!! grin

This is my run-down and view . . . . . . . .

On getting there, we meet 3 good looking guys. . . . . believe most people look different from the way they type on NL cheesy
Sagamite's got this deep, thunderous voice and a body to match it, funny and friendly . . . . . . .  wink
Elrazur looked not like what you think , If this guys feels cool about his looks he has the right wink
He and Sagamite were battling away with the games

Funny how everyone hit it off without casualties, cool was the word.
Debosky is as good as he talks, addictive company  wink . . . . . Good looking and tall too cos we needed our guys to be as tall as possible
We wouldnt want LadyT, Tubabie and Busybody who are bordering the six feet radius towering the guys. TOH is cute as they come with a FIERY mouth, gosh!

Proudly Naija is such a cool guy I hope he stops reading pretty soon though hahaha grin good company too.

Jaybee is so cool and calm there's no other description for him, twas real fun meeting him too.He has a calming effect.

The mere thought of Follypimpin and am giggling to myself, He's so much fun and his narratives will have you laughing within moments of meeting him, cant still believe his Bruv is the cool one on the Arses thread cheesy

Sauron Sauron Sauron woah! I dont know if the cool and almost shy Sauron impression would have worn off if the event dragged for longer hours.
No fireworks , No singeing , No shooting infact none of the use of his various popular quotes
"Cheese and Rice"
"You dont have a prayer"
"Jesus Wept!!!" etc
He was so cool and softspoken Busybody almost fainted with disbelieve grin

TOH is an amazing lady cute attractive and fiery, so much fun to be with and always has a smart word for most things.Had fun with her kiss kiss

LadyT hehehe  Elrazur was right with his description about wanting to deep her in his BBQ sauce. "Tasty", friendly , good looking. Fun to be with too. kiss kiss

Hmm Busy body . . . , . . I just love her personality.Boisterous, goodlooking tall and living up to her name. lipsrsealed much loff kiss kiss

I didnt want the day to end and kept on dragging my feet to go home sad
I will do this again, much love to everyone!!

I didnt write about everyone present but much love to them too smiley.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2009
tubabie, e be like say you went to look at how goodlooking the men look grin tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2009
FL Gators:

tubabie, e be like say you went to look at how goodlooking the men look grin tongue
Rest pls Flgators, are my eyes supposed to be closed lol. It was a par . . . . . The guys were blokes and gals looked good smiley
Why are you so stuck on Elrazur's looks?? Infact no pics for ya!!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2009
Not only his pix, all the pix of all of una who has big mouth on NL tongue tongue
I already know wat half of the guest looks like. tongue
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Not only his pix, all the pix of all of una who has big mouth on NL tongue tongue
I already know wat half of the guest looks like. tongue
Good for you!!
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
Is there no pictures for those of us not there or do i have to pick you brains on by one just to get the low down of what is going on,

Tubabie nice summary, made feel like i was actually there in the spirit, naaa never mind, i am too busy to even get out of bed.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
tubabie:

Sauron Sauron Sauron woah! I dont know if the cool and almost shy Sauron impression would have worn off if the event dragged for longer hours.
No fireworks , No singeing , No shooting infact none of the use of his various popular quotes
"Cheese and Rice"
"You dont have a prayer"
"Jesus Wept!!!" etc

U have just described a serial killer here.
I am not one. . . . .I am just a regular guy out there.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by ElRazur: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2009
debosky:

El begged me to take a picture of him, but sadly my camera couldn't take the fugliness.  sad  grin grin grin

grin

~Sauron~:

.Sue them for having negative schitzo about me.
Why would i carry weapons to a party? I am not Lil Wayne FFS!!!!

Concentrated apple sauce!

Only that you portray that negativity here. grin No worries though, I would just smile and look back on our meeting from last night whenever you are showing that "other side" again.

@Tubabie. Nice one jare. lol. cool
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sauron where did u guys upload the pics now abi u wan tell me a digital camera was too much for someone to bring along.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have just described a serial killer here.
I am not one. . . . .I am just a regular guy out there.

No way!! that serial killer impression doesnt hold. Of course you came across as regular guy that was why it was shocking to most folks.
I like the new impression i have of a soft spoken Sauron am gonna stick with that but dont lose your Dark lord appeal o! Keep it coming Thats what makes u Sauron!! wink
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by ElRazur: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

Is there no pictures for those of us not there or do i have to pick you brains on by one just to get the low down of what is going on,

Dude. The pictures are meant for those who were present at the event. smiley It is limited to the group email.

PS
Not sure how many was taken, when I wasnt around though.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
ElRazur:

Dude. The pictures are meant for those who were present at the event. smiley It is limited to the group email.

PS
Not sure how many was taken, when I wasnt around though.

Don't call me dude, call me Ogbeni grin grin grin, seriously wats the big deal about group email, it would not hurt for there to be one more non-paying member  grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

Sauron where did u guys upload the pics now abi u wan tell me a digital camera was too much for someone to bring along.

It was a private party. . . .
Pictures are not to be shared for the public to see.
U had your chance to come for the event and you wasted it. . . . . .Miss it. . . .miss OUT!!!

tubabie:

No way!! that serial killer impression doesnt hold. Of course you came across as regular guy that was why it was shocking to most folks.
I like the new impression i have of a soft spoken Sauron am gonna stick with that but dont lose your Dark lord appeal o! Keep it coming Thats what makes u Sauron!! wink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . .Na wa o!!!

@ El razur,

U don't have a prayer. . . .  , Get FIFA09 soon. . . . .I am tired of whupping Follypimping's ass all the time.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2009
tubabie:

Most people tend to have an alter-ego on nairaland, hence why I am not really carried away by wat transpires on nairaland cus most people (under the cover of anonymity offered by nairaland) try to do or say wat they can't do normally
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

It was a private party. . . .
Pictures are not to be shared for the public to see.
U had your chance to come for the event and you wasted it. . . . . .Miss it. . . .miss OUT!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . .Na wa o!!!

@ El razur,

U don't have a prayer. . . .  , Get FIFA09 soon. . . . .I am tired of whupping Follypimping's ass all the time.

I am a person-person but not a party person, i hate groupies hence probability is that i would not have come even if i knew, which i did not actually.

Oya Darth Sauron show the way to the pics grin grin grin
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by No2Atheism(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sauron and Elrazur wat are u xboxlive gamertags so that i can whoop ur assess one of these days.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

Sauron and Elrazur wat are u xboxlive gamertags so that i can whoop ur assess one of these days.

Sauron does not play on that inferior platform.
Get a Playstation console then get back to me. tongue

No2Atheism:

I am a person-person but not a party person, i hate groupies hence probability is that i would not have come even if i knew, which i did not actually.

Oya Darth Sauron show the way to the pics grin grin grin

The pics i have here are the ones where i was french-kissing Busy-Body and Tubabie. cheesy cheesy
I am not sure they want me to put that online. Get their permission and i would post em exclusively for you.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by ElRazur: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2009
Xbox is for homos lol.

Seriously, I dont have an Xbox. I am a Ps3 person.  smiley
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sagaman: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
ElRazur:

Sagamite on site. How nice, all is starting to come together now. I wonder how many more people are gonna turn up. Mean while, me and Sagamite are battling it out on Pro evo 2009 on a massive tv screen. He won a few games first, but then I changed my strategy and whooped his arse.  
Eventually we levelled up and we ended up with a 4games each under our belt.

Chei, see you mouth. I want to commit suicide for ever coming to a stage of drawing with you.

Next time no playing around using Valencia against you AC Milan. Strictly Chelsea all the way, wey I go use Quaresmo to destroy your defence.

The one wey vex me pass na Sauron wey dey lie claim he no dey play PES and drew 3 games against me.

Anyway, I was champion on the day.  grin

ElRazur:

You gotta respect the peoudlynaija dude. He's got more qualification than any of us could shake a stick at.

The man wan read every book wey dey earth finish. Na wa for him o.  grin

ElRazur:

Anyway, we left to go get ToH in Sagamite's car. To my surprise, Sagamite was using an A-Z book to look up where he is going!  I asked him if I should use the Navigation system on my phone, but he refused and gave an excuse of how he likes to challenge himself.  

I think A-Z is so 1980s and Navigation is the way to go, but clearly Sagamite is from the past lol.

Men, I like to challenge myself. The day wey you satnav no go function that is when you will end up on NTA Channel 7.

"Ta lo more omo yi, oruko re ni El razur, o so pe oruka baba o wum ni Alhaji ati iya owun Alhaja. Ko mo ona re mo, oti so nu , "

English: "Who knows this child, his name is El razur, he says his father is called Alhaji and his mother Alhaja. He does not know his way home, he is lost, "

grin grin grin

I even from teenage years avoid using calculators if I can, just for the challenge and the thrill of doing it all through brain work.  tongue

ElRazur:

Anyway, she got in the car and the first thing she did was to be adamant that Sagamite is OmoIbo. . .   Apparently Sagamite looks like an Ibo guy.

With the way strangers approach me as well and start blasting Igbo to me anytime I am on holiday in Lagos until I tell them I am not Ibo, you will think my name is Ikenna Ogechiemeka Onyechukwu.  grin grin grin

ElRazur:

While some of us was playing the Playstation3. . . All of a sudden, the room went quiet. The light start to blink, the ground started to shake and it became windy. I was like "Oh my god! What is happening?" Then I realise Sauron was in the house.  

Everybody quickly dived for cover. There was a figure standing there at the hallway in his greasy hair Jerry curls - looking like Easy E from NWA - wearing a t-shirt with the phrase "Straight outta compton" embroided on to it.  "Holy shit I said" we all gonna die was my next thought. Before I could finish that thought, he brought out his Ak47 from no where and he started shooting up the place.  

There was silence, silence of terror. . . Then he said "Sauron in the House" doing a west-cost "W-Sign" at the same time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God, laugh wan kill me completely.
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by tubabie(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ Sagamite were you banned?

@ Sauron and N2A
Permission declined!!! shocked It is . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Summer Bbq Was A Success! by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sagaman:

The one wey vex me pass na Sauron wey dey lie claim he no dey play PES and drew 3 games against me.

Anyway, I was champion on the day.  grin

God, laugh wan kill me completely.

In all honesty, i have not played PES since December 2006.
What happened to your ID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Unique Beaded Jewelry In Vogue Sales & Training (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.