Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

To All Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Christians (865 Views)

Danger Waiting For All Christians In The University / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Christians by mufuteeeee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
If Jesus really wanted to die for all of you, then why did he tell GOD to pass away the cup He could.

ELI ELI IAMA SABACHTANI
Re: To All Christians by noetic2: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2009
mufuteeeee:

If Jesus really wanted to die for all of you, then why did he tell GOD to pass away the cup He could.

ELI ELI IAMA SABACHTANI

this is equal to the common sense of a goat.

I believe something was mentioned there about the "will of God" check the bible again.
Re: To All Christians by Abuzola(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hahaha, this is something no christian is able to understand but only conjesture.

I thought jesus willingly wanted to sacrifice himself, what a pity a bigger God force him to die for the sins of the people, jesus never wanted to die see luke 22:42 'father, if thou art willing, remove this cup from me, nevertheless not of my will but of thine be done'

whot ? This is a wicked God crucifying a junior god, how can an innocent man be guilty of the people sins. What a shame to christian god.
Re: To All Christians by Tudor6(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmmm, i'd also like to know the answer to this question. . . . smiley
Re: To All Christians by horse703: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2009
Jesus had prepared his entire life to die for us, y wuld u think he wuld change his mind, horrible things went on on that cross that goes beyond the physical which ofcourse u wuld rubbish if i told u, especially tudor grin, Jesus was not asking not to die for us period and @topic your greek quote means "my God, my God, why has thou forsaken me" so wht is that doin in your post, explain please
Re: To All Christians by Abuzola(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
Mathew 27:46 'My God my God why did you forsake me'

the messiah couldn't save himself talk of others, he cried with a loud voice why God forsake him' did he truly believe in the will of god stated in luke 22:42 ? Nay. Then how would you follow a faithless man? Can't you think
Re: To All Christians by horse703: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2009
and your muhammed had faith, faith enough to go around killing people just to worship his false God, he even killed his own people. so where is his faith?
Re: To All Christians by Monicaa: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Hahaha, this is something no christian is able to understand but only conjesture.

I thought jesus willingly wanted to sacrifice himself, what a pity a bigger God force him to die for the sins of the people, jesus never wanted to die see luke 22:42 'father, if thou art willing, remove this cup from me, nevertheless not of my will but of thine be done'

whot ? This is a wicked God crucifying a junior god, how can an innocent man be guilty of the people sins. What a shame to christian god.

Because u r a muslim doesn't mean u should be talking like an ignorant person, what is so difficult in this statement? Let me use an easy and simple example. Your mum wants you to wear a particular shorts and you know it is too tight to wear and makes you uncomfortable. You answer her, that if she understand the pain or how uncomfortable or if she could change her mind, she should BUT since she is your mother, you want to respect and obey her, your reply is "mum, since this is what you want me to wear, your will for me to wear it, then I would wear it" as simple as ABC.
Re: To All Christians by mantraa: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2009
Millions of people have suffered much much more than Jesus allegedly did on the cross and during the events leading up to his death.
Re: To All Christians by Tudor6(f): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
Monicaa:

Because u r a muslim doesn't mean u should be talking like an ignorant person, what is so difficult in this statement? Let me use an easy and simple example. Your mum wants you to wear a particular shorts and you know it is too tight to wear and makes you uncomfortable. You answer her, that if she understand the pain or how uncomfortable or if she could change her mind, she should BUT since she is your mother, you want to respect  and obey her, your reply is "mum, since this is what you want me to wear, your will for me to wear it, then I would wear it" as simple as ABC.
This doesn't explain anything! You're essentially moving in circles.
You wear the shorts not because you wan't to but because your mother wills it, it not?
Using your analogy therefore jesus was unwilling to sacrifice himself because of the pain and suffering but did it anyway because it was the fathers will. That doesn't sound like voluntary sacrifice, more like  grudge obedience.
Re: To All Christians by Abuzola(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Muhammad never wage war of his own will.

Check this out

Quran 2:216
Allah speaks 'Jihad is ordained for you (O muhammad) though you dislike it and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know'

wow, can you see the innocency of the Prophet ?

@monica, what am saying is not different from what you are saying, yeah the senior god forcefully crucify the junior god
Re: To All Christians by Tudor6(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Muhammad never wage war of his own will.

Check this out

Quran 2:216
Allah speaks 'Jihad is ordained for you (O muhammad) though you dislike it and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know'

wow, can you see  the innocency of the Prophet ?

@monica, what am saying is not different from what you are saying, yeah the senior god forcefully crucify the junior god
Dude, you must have permanent brain damage!
Allah the bloodthirsty war-monger sends out his thug mohammed to jihad and kill innocent people, yet you have the audacity to declare the killer "innocent"! - you're an embarassment to humanity and everything it means to be called human! Shame on you!!

(1) (Reply)

2009 Holy Ghost Congress / Beware:computer Games Used As A Tool To Praise Satan / Religious Affiliation Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.