Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) (18486 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / When A Tenant Deliberately Refuses To Pay Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh I was thinking more like these tools grin
See what 50 shades of grey can do to a man's mind... undecided

We talking bout' interrogation here.. Not_bdsm tongue
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:

See what 50 shades of grey can do to a man's mind... undecided

We talking bout' interrogation here.. Not_bdsm tongue

What's 50 Shades of Grey?

Bondage can also be used to entice information from subjects. Shebi na confession we want? Any way possible.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What's 50 Shades of Grey?

Bondage can also be used to entice information from subjects. Shebi na confession we want? Any way possible.
U'll wait for life... undecided
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:

U'll wait for life... undecided

Nah, shyte ain't that serious grin
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by lozanni(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:
My God! shocked

That's some burnt properties right there... Such wickedness! embarassed

Gracie, yall should report that lady to the cops. She may not be the perpetrator of the act, but she surely is a suspect. angry

1. She claims the fire started with her baby carrier.
2. She came down with an amused countenance while people were trying to contain the situation.
3. She and her friend (or should I say accomplice lipsrsealed) kept mocking while yall were in pains.
And the biggest hint of all... She was the only one at home! While there was no material that could start a fire on its own in the house.

She should be interrogated in this manner...

There might be no physical evidence linking the bad neighbour to the fire, even though her baby seater caught fire.
Me thinks that it was spiritual fire that bad neighbour used against the Op.
If you studied African religion, under the humanities at the University, you will understand that African magic is of two types: 1. Magic by similarity & 2. Magic by contact.
Its possible she used magic by similarity against the Op.
She could have been chanting in her apartment: "As this baby seater is burning with fire, let her very valuable goods and property catch fire and burn completely"
I suggest that you equip yourself with spiritual armour through a strong Pastor to avoid further attacks from such wicked neighbour.
Goodluck.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Set her own house ablaze in the midnight... simple!

But seriously, report to the police... they love this type of cases... they don't need any evidence to make her talk
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
lozanni:

There might be no physical evidence linking the bad neighbour to the fire, even though her baby seater caught fire.
Me thinks that it was spiritual fire that bad neighbour used against the Op.
If you studied African religion, under the humanities at the University, you will understand that African magic is of two types: 1. Magic by similarity & 2. Magic by contact.
Its possible she used magic by similarity against the Op.
She could have been chanting in her apartment: "As this baby seater is burning with fire, let her very valuable goods and property catch fire and burn completely"
I suggest that you equip yourself with spiritual armour through a strong Pastor to avoid further attacks from such wicked neighbour.
Goodluck.

She'd be stupid to use the law of similarity as that requires her to light a fire somewhere.. Prolly from her room(no matter how insignficant) and a good fire investigator would trace that.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by InformedLola(f): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2016
kingthreat:

To fight evil people, you have to imbibe some evil in you. What is the solution for Boko Haram, is it not killing them, like they've been killing innocents?

How can you be sure she's evil? Based on circumstantial evidence? May you and the OP not be judged based on suspicions. Remember, what you do to others will be done to you.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2016
InformedLola:

How can you be sure she's evil? Based on circumstantial evidence? May you and the OP not be judged based on suspicions. Remember, what you do to others will be done to you.

Someone just lost all his properties. There was no light, how then did the fire start-up if not arson. Pray you dont have an enemy so vicious like the poor OP
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks everyone. We've reported the matter to the police and we're waiting for their action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by lozanni(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
RobinHez:

She'd be stupid to use the law of similarity as that requires her to light a fire somewhere.. Prolly from her room(no matter how insignficant) and a good fire investigator would trace that.

Yes, the good fire investigator can trace that, but if there is no physical evidence linking her to the fire downstairs, nothing can be done to prosecute the bad neighbour.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fabzgrace:
Thanks everyone.
We've reported the matter to the police and we're waiting for their action.
Update us. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / A Dangerous Trend I've Observed In Filling Stations / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.