Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects (28207 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ponponkon: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2016
In order to push far before the rains start coming down,the highly appraised Trackcare Global Construction Nig. Ltd. is working assiduously day and night to deliver on this newly designed drainage system being constructed by the firm along ABA-Owerri road.

Abia Online learnt that this contract was awarded to them based on record of performance and timely delivery of their previous contracts.

Well done TGCNL.

Kudos to Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ponponkon: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Abia must be fixed properly Dr Ikpeazu jisike o

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ponponkon: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
The recently flagged off Igbere road is receiving unreserved attention.

Earlier last week some Nairalanders asked me, Ponponkon why is it that nothing is being done at Igbere road since it was flagged off for construction? But I told him I will respond with images - reason why I took to this project tour today.

Nairaland doubting Thomases,, I hope that by this images I've answered you question. Gov. Ikpeazu is not one who starts a project and abandon it.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by EasternActivist: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Am happy my loving Abia state is back on track.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ponponkon: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2016
This is Ehere Road by Umuola Ogbohill Aba were prospective economic business activities had gone worrisome over the years because of it's poor state, but today the story has changed as Gov. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Ph.D. whose mission is to rebuild and restore Abia back to it's former glory in a more diversified economic approach #Abamustbebetteragain#

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ponponkon: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Bro lalasticlala how was your night Sir ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by yerilistik: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ponponkon what about the Ibere road that demolitions were carried out recently for road reconstruction, has real work started on it or not, or is that what you referred to as "igbere road" ? Can you get the pictures of any ongoing work at Ibere road please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by funkyibodude(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is what you call a working government... Unlike Imo state, where a governor would pride himself in taking pictures with a white man that brought no value to his state tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by odepacy: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
God bless you (governor) and the good people of Abian

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abians congrat ur governor is working

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Keep it up Ikpeazu, Abia Ndewo nu o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by 9jatriot(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
A very good step in the right direction. Let the governors do their work and shift attention away from the centre.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by truthspeaks: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
OK oo
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
I appreciate his efforts in the state smiley . He's an Aba boy sef cool - O bu nwa Aba
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by nasty45(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is commendable
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by adonbilivit: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
ariaria kwanu? flood go still finish traders this year?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Viktor1983(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Okezie dey try sha...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by CARLOSZ: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
[size=18pt]The past CURSE on Abia state have been transferred to IMO state through Special Agent Rochas OkoroAwusa[/size]

Thank you

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Chukazu: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good job.

T.A ORJI a.k.a (thief after orji) could not work in the broad daylight for complete eighth years

Now we have someone who is busy as to work in the night... May God turn his night to day!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by bettercreature(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by CARLOSZ: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
Good job.

T.A ORJI a.k.a (thief after orji) could not work in the broad daylight for complete eighth years

Now we someone who is busy as to work in the night... May God turn his night to day!

Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
God one there. Hope it is backed up with good quality roads. Result lo matter ju... Not efforts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Bigchief46(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
adonbilivit:
ariaria kwanu? flood go still finish traders this year?
A major rehabilitation is in the works for Ariaria but the feeder roads are being worked on first to lessen the discomfort when the major work starts in Ariaria. Mind you, it's not possible to do everything at once; na small small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by thefakestan: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lala moving Aba to FP always

ThefakeStan
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
smiley So, something food can actually come out of Aba? shocked

I'm from Abia state and i hope all this activities won't die after a couple of months.... I saw same with T.A. Orji
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by macaranta(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
This pompompom can hype Abia government ehn,well it's a good news sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by sorom4: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
I just pity Imo State; the Eastern Heartland. Okezie is busy working while Rochas is busy sacking and looting all the States treasuries.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Angelovic96: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
funkyibodude:
This is what you call a working government... Unlike Imo state, where a governor would pride himself in taking pictures with a white man that brought no value to his state tongue
APC is the worst thing that have ever happend to IMO STATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Bom4Real: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
I Pray He continues THE Good Work

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Goridoe(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
[size=18pt].[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by Nienie(f): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let there be a saviour and there was okezie. Alobam carry go enweghi ihe n'eme jareh

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects by mgbedianya(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
lkpeazu is working, I confirm that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Tinubu, Mimiko Adopt New Alternative Plans Over Ondo Governorship Contest / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.