Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos (37923 Views)

Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video / Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Trailer Carrying Logs Of Wood Falls & Kills People In Imo State (Graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by DailyPost: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2016
God Have mercy !!! many people died just few hours ago at Oji River in Enugu state as Dangote trailer crushes many to death the source who reveled that A Dangote trailer carrying chippings lost control killing many people. I was shocked to see human beings cut into two pieces, seeing about two lying lifeless and some who were rushed to d hospital still died. wen i saw them i vividly remembered that it is not my righteousness that made me alive but God's mercy. Dose ones lying lifeless, I am not better than them. can u join me and say "thank u lord 4 keeping me alive an for your mercy" - Vivian Gist Reporter.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/accident-dangote-trailer-crushes-many-to-death-at-oji-river-in-enugu-photos

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Eebrahym(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2016
cry cry cry Sad news
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Dexpro: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Really sad!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by tunjion: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Again? How many times now? Is Dangote the only business in Nigeria?

I have lost count of the number of times they have cut people life short in the eastern part of the country.

U people should look well Oooo and check wat is happening?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Emmatdayo(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
How many times now? Is Dangote the only business in Nigeria?

I have lost count of the number of times they have cut people life short in the eastern part of the country.

U re making a sensible point, every time Dangote trailer crushing people to death and the man is busy making
his Trillions and among the World richest.

hmmmmmm cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Emekamex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Even after employing only drivers with PhD, they cant still drive trucks without killing and crushing people here and there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Progressive01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
tunjion:

These random incidences happen in every part of the country, from North to South, East to West, but hell, I knew one irredeemable Ipod bigot would try to paint a sinister conspiracy plot about a mere accident.

What do you people gain by promoting such hatred?? Why are your hearts so dark inside?? Why are you folks so intolerant of people different from you?? A truck simply lost control and people died in the process but here you are trying to paint a picture of a deliberate act of murder, because the victims are Igbos!!

Linda Ikeji defaulted on tax and was queried by the LASG, you people yelled "it is because she is Igbo!!"

Onyeka Onwenu was sacked bust like other people, she/you people yelled "it is because she is Igbo!!"

People died in an accident, you go "the truck lost control and killed people because they are Igbos!!"

Haba, should being Igbos exempt you guys from things normal humans face daily?? Why the acute victim mentality?? Na only una dey this country??

You people are a hazard to the society in which you live honestly. You are too damn twisted at heart.

May God deliver you.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by koboko69: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
tunjion:

I don't know if your case is deliberate foolishness or an inherited one. Is it only Easterners that have been dieing in this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Aromas: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:

U re making a sensible point, every time Dangote trailer crushing people to death and the man is busy making
his Trillions and among the World richest.

hmmmmmm cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked
I think the driver need to be punished, can't remember the last time I heard such a bad news. RIP to the dead.
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Amberon: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
my sister is beginning to Question Dangotes wealth undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by amunkita(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dangote Sales will multiply this Easter season..

whenever Dangote truck crushes people, know there is a Credit Entry abi u don 4get the law of for every debit entry there is a credit entry...

RIP to the deceased>>

Well, why i comment nah because of that gal for the first pinshure with blue nd dotted white nd wearing all Back hair style, abeg who get her number.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oji river again?
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by rita25(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
DANGOTE TRAILERS BE KILLING PPLE SINCE 1000BC sad
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Mariecakes(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dangote! Na only you waka come undecided n the drivers will just vanish
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Litual have tooked place again
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by ruffcoin99(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
[b][/b] Dangote Dangote Dangote ((((((((((((((((((((((echo)))))))))))))))))))))) what is going on?
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by nasty45(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
They should drive only at nyt... The family should be compensated and the driver have a head check
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
These random incidences happen in every part of the country, from North to South, East to West, but hell, I knew one irredeemable Ipod bigot would try to paint a sinister conspiracy plot about a mere accident.

What do you people gain by promoting such hatred?? Why are your hearts so dark inside?? Why are you folks so intolerant of people different from you?? A truck simply lost control and people died in the process but here you are trying to paint a picture of a deliberate act of murder, because the victims are Igbos!!

Linda Ikeji defaulted on tax and was queried by the LASG, you people yelled "it is because she is Igbo!!"

Onyeka Onwenu was sacked bust like other people, she/you people yelled "it is because she is Igbo!!"

People died in an accident, you go "the truck lost control and killed people because they are Igbos!!"

Haba, should being Igbos exempt you guys from things normal humans face daily?? Why the acute victim mentality?? Na only una dey this country??

You people are a hazard to the society in which you live honestly. You are too damn twisted at heart.

May God deliver you.
kekwa ihe nke a no na kogheri..nwa ofe.mmanu oku mmounso gbagbue gi

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by knightsTempler: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why always Dangote trucks ? undecided angry
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by shogz89: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:

May God deliver you.
funny thing is if a similar topic come again in the next ten minutes, the fool will still make the same comment, no common sense. I don't know how you want people to accept you if you dint accept them, and it seems the ones on nairaland are special breed for this particular purpose no matter how innocent an issue is there is always a way they turn it upside down and make it look intentional

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by ernesty20(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dangote and blood money is like one and two.. After now he will be answering the richest man in africa ontop person blood. God have mercy
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by ovookotie1986: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dangote this thing u doing there is God ooh,there is God in everything u are doing there is God continue there is God
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by BE811APP: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
OMG...
Insurance will cover the people i guess...

But human Life is not replaceable...

Dangote should bring his drivers to order angry
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by oppybouy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
God help us
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Yommiefish(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
There should be a way out of this everyday tragic na.
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by coaco(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
The truth of the matter is, Dangote group is full of reckless drivers and the company top management are aware of it.
The company always go on punish because of their CEO affiliation with government. Government should do something about this issue of dangote group reckless drivers' driving before the public take law in to their hands. smiley
Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by ringi82(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
I do not see "Dangote' written on the truck.. all trailers now belong to dangote once an accident is involved abi?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos by Chukazu: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ndi "ogwu ego"
He done use them collect blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car / Aircraft Model Used By Wigwe Crashed 5 Times In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.