Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) (1039 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Local Hunters And Cattle Breeders Clamp Down On Kidnappers In Adamawa. Photo / Bomb Explosion Hits Dalori Quarters In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
powerful explosion suspected to be from a bomb has occurred at the Jimeta Divisional Police Headquarters, in Yola, Adamawa State.
A witness, Mohammed DanAsabe, told PREMIUM TIMES that the blast happened at about 11:44 am Thursday.
Another witness, Ibrahim Bello, a resident of the area, said the “blast is so powerful that all the glass windows and doors in our entire neighborhood have been destroyed”.
Mr. Bello also said there was serious panic around the area especially at the Central Primary School, directly opposite the police station, where pupils were attending classes at the time of the explosion
It was not immediately clear whether there were casualties.
Details later.#pray for 9ja.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199003-breaking-explosion-rocks-police-station-adamawa.html

Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by Dexpro: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which way naija?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
any casualty?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still expecting the detail soon.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Those of you,that believe in GOd,from every religion.should pls pray for this country becuz ppl are just playing propagandas with human lifes,lai moh will come and say they are soft targets.GOD help us.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
IS THERE ANOTHER YOLA IN NAIJA NI?

I'M PRESENTLY IN JIMETA AND DIDN'T HEAR ANY...
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
tjark1:
IS THERE ANOTHER YOLA IN NAIJA NI?

I'M PRESENTLY IN JIMETA AND DIDN'T HEAR ANY...

and pls op remove the image...
the anti-bomb squad of NPF were working on some explosive devices
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by ajebuter(f): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
God protect your beloved..

Amen..
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
tjark1:

and pls op remove the image...
the anti-bomb squad of NPF were working on some explosive devices
how does dat affect the image undecided,or how does the image affect the work the police are doing.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by ChappyChase: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Make them kill them self finish, I no send again!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by KinkyAngela(f): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Subuanallah
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by KinkyAngela(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff, call your boys to order
Re: Bomb Explosion In Adamawa.(photo) by gbens2000(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Ali Modu Sheriff, call your boys to order
lol,I wish it was that easy,they funded them used them for their political gains and eventually dumped them now the evil lives on.and I wonder y this topic has not reach fp yet. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice / S*x-starved Man R*pes Secondary School Girl And Hacks Her To Death With An Axe / Graphic: Acclaimed Mad Man Beheads Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.