Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice (1040 Views)

Olayinka Olaniyi, A Nigerian Is Guilty Of Defrauding Universities Of $6M In US / “I Am As Guilty As Charged,” Fake Medical Doctor Tells Court / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good afternoon House
I need your help and advice on the way forward, something strange happened this morning, I believe am in the right place to sort for help.
As I came out this blessed morning to spread my clothes, there's this Hen and chick looking for what to peck on, as I approached them the Hen observing my gigantic footsteps flew away leaving her Chick only for me to release one of my feet, I hard a cry (chicken cry) coming from my feet. I had to release the other feet only to behold a Chick whose internal organs came out through the anus gasping for air. #Chai I felt like crying, in fact I did cry inside me. My brothers and sisters I just killed a Chick, am feeling like I committed murder. had to report myself to our Security guy who told me that the hen just gave birth to that chick yesterday and today was it's first outing. My people this time around I cried, had to start saying sorry to the Hen wishing that she hears me. Had to observe her running up and down the compound, I believe she was restless. The sight was painful, had to go back to my room to sleep over it. Now here's the reason for this #911 call. I came out to take in my clothes only for me to see the same hen staring at me. I repeat She was #staring . Am afraid seriously . Am about reporting my crime to my landlady who happens to be the owner. What should I do to appease this Hen, am thinking of sacrificing the 3 cups of rice I bought at the price of #150 per cup to show the Hen some love.#help me ppl.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Marvel1206: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
..op receive sense
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by VictorRomanov: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is a joke right?
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by nnachukz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
I see. It is in the brain, the harsh economy has done the work. My man, no enter market, na yaba left straight you go find yourself.
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by tolugar: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Invite the Hen inside your kitchen

and

discuss the matter like adults

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Dannyfaraday(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
The change buhari brought took place in your brain.
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Opistorincos(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Before even tasting any sallah meat, you've lost your senses aleady
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by olumaxi(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
If dis guilt is so heavy in ur heart....kindly report ursef at SARS

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by brownlolly(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Something like this happened to me (or my brother? I can't remember) a very long time ago. Mistakenly stepped on a chick and it's guts spilled out. Too traumatic.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op please kill yourself.
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2016
1stCitizen:
Op please kill yourself.
. I wouldn't , rather go help urself
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 5:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:
..op receive sense
for your mind you get one to operate on
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 5:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Opistorincos:
Before even tasting any sallah meat, you've lost your senses aleady
absolute rubbish coming from one who claims to have sense
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
The change buhari brought took place in your brain.
my brain still intact for the record
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 5:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:
..op receive sense
keep it you seems to be needing it.
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Marvel1206: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Elcid1:
keep it you seems to be needing it.
Elcid1:
for your mind you get one to operate on

stay dia dey create silly topics
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:

stay dia dey create silly topics
. At your irresistible pleasure
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Syvyd199: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Eowriand389: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: I Feel Guilty Of Murder..need Advice by Elcid1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Eowriand389:
. We are cool

(1) (Reply)

A Man Narrated How He "Scammed" A Nigerian Scammer / LASEMA Identifies Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon / Mother Accused Of Killing Family Smiles In USA Court (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.