Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees (1959 Views)

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by kenneth14(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
The MTN TruTalk is the default prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second plus other exciting products and services.
The new MTN TruTalk tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.
To Migrate to MTN TruTalk, dial *400# or send 400 to 131.
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
With MTN TruTalk, you get life enriching services that make your life a whole lot better, such as:
20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second.
End of Call notification to inform you of your call duration, total call cost and balance.
Loads of life-enriching products and services from MTN, the network that enriches lives.
I will advise you go for this if you make more calls.
Summary of MTN TruTalk tariff
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
MTN SuperSaver+ is a package exclusively designed for the success driven business leaders, Professionals, Senior Executives/ Managers in private and public sectors. It is a special tariff plan that allows you enjoy a FLAT 15k/sec after the 1st min of the day@ 40k/sec to all Networks (MTN to MTN and MTN to other Networks).
MTN SuperSaver+ tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.
To Migrate to MTN SuperSaver plus, simply dial *408*1# or send 408 to 131.
[url][/url]The MTN TruTalk is the default prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second plus other exciting products and services.
The new MTN TruTalk tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
With MTN TruTalk, you get life enriching services that make your life a whole lot better, such as:
20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second.
End of Call notification to inform you of your call duration, total call cost and balance.
Loads of life-enriching products and services from MTN, the network that enriches lives.
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
MTN SuperSaver+ is a package exclusively designed for the success driven business leaders, Professionals, Senior Executives/ Managers in private and public sectors. It is a special tariff plan that allows you enjoy a FLAT 15k/sec after the 1st min of the day@ 40k/sec to all Networks (MTN to MTN and MTN to other Networks).
MTN SuperSaver+ tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by Nnachi404(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
kenneth14:
The MTN TruTalk is the default prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second plus other exciting products and services.
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
[url][/url]The MTN TruTalk is the default prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec for MTN2MTN calls and MTN to other networks from the very first second plus other exciting products and services.
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
hu did just wake up now people ar
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by bamac(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
kenneth14:
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
Benefits of MTN TruTalk
MTN TruTalk.
Migration
*400#
400 to 131

MTN SUPER SAVER
i still prefer the true-talk+, 11k/sec to all networks after #5 deduction on the first call each day. Though almost all networks have this tariff but i prefer it.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by viver1: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2016
bamac:
i still prefer the true-talk+, 11k/sec to all networks after #5 deduction on the first call each day. Though almost all networks have this tariff but i prefer it.

It's been suspended as of today. They r over charging sef.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by bamac(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
viver1:

It's been suspended as of today. They r over charging sef.
haba! You dey tell me wetin i dey use no work when i still dey use am as i dey type. Stop it jare.
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by tbagjames(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
bamac:
haba! You dey tell me wetin i dey use no work when i still dey use am as i dey type. Stop it jare.
It has been suspended
Re: Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees by bamac(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
tbagjames:

It has been suspended
hello! I said that is what i am using currently... You will say your line was suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phone 30k And Below / How To Charge Your Mobile Phone Battery Without Electricity / Buy Brand New Tecno W5 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.