Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Getting Your Songs As Caller Ring Back Tune...what To Do(detail Guide) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Getting Your Songs As Caller Ring Back Tune...what To Do(detail Guide) (4744 Views)

Help With This Mtn Caller Tune Name Pls / Artists:caller Ring Back Tune Available For Grabs...mtn,airtel,etisalat Networks / Business Caller Ring Back Jingle On MTN, Airtel Glo & 9mobile(Etisalat)Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Your Songs As Caller Ring Back Tune...what To Do(detail Guide) by easysucess(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Caller Ring Back Tunes(CRBT) is no doubt one of the trend in the Music and Entertainment Industry and many Artistes are leveraging on this platform in Nigeria to stay ahead and make a reasonable income. As a leading Caller Ring Back Tunes Provider in Nigeria www.callertunesnigeria.com we receive lot of calls daily from Artistes,Business,comedians,Pastors etc on how to get their songs/content on MTN,Etisalat,Airtel and Glo as a CRBT and thats the reason I am doing this simple writeup to help you avoid scammers and get value for your content.

Caller Ring Back Tune is NOT rocket science, as some people paints it, however they are basic steps you can take to get your songs as a CRBT, I have a post on that just go through all my post you will see it as I dont want to bore you with long stories and grammer.

Before you send your Song to anyone for Caller Ring Back Tune ask and get clarifications on the following:

1. Know The Networks Involved: Many scammer will tell you I can get you song on MTN others will say Etisalat but a real CRBT Provider like Caller Tunes Nigeria www.callertunesnigeria.com should have at least Two Networks they have a contract with. You may be cautious when dealing with a One Network provider(just a piece of advise)

2. Know All The Requirements: This is vital as its what separates the legitimate from the scammers. What is required by the Networks before your song is accepted as a CRBT? No network will just want ONLY your song without some other documents and proofs of song ownership. Many are scammed daily because this scammers will just tell you to send your song(s) and pay 5-8k and all is settled, they know many Upcoming Artist will be gullible to this easy trap and will give in with hopes of seeing their CRBT Codes only to wait for months with no success. Basic things needed are;
Letter of Authorization(we give all our Artists sample to use)
License or Certificate from NCC or COSON(This is very vital as its shows you are the owner of the song and protects your work from copyright theft...Before you cry and wail that someone stole your song contact www.callertunesnigeria.com and know how to get this license)
Album Art/Pix: A picture or album cover will be needed and submitted to the networks during setup
Song in Mp3 format: Your song to be uploaded must be in Mp3 format(full song) and 30-45secs long of the same song in Mp3(this is the part your callers will hear when they call, it should be the best part)
Processing Fee: This part is where many fall prey to scammers, www.callertunesnigeria.com charges 30k per track and 50k for an album(5songs Max) but scammers will tell you to pay 5k,8k and your CRBT will be ready and for one Network only after you pay they will enter voice mail...read on to find out how to catch them

3. How Much Will You Make: Always ask this question and you will know who a scammer is, every Network has a certain amount it pays to the Content owner per download of each song. Someone was advertising CRBT for me and I asked him how much the Artist will make he said #30 per download and I just smile because no matter how much the Network loves you they CANT (quote me anywhere) pay you that amount even for Shortcode that cost about 80k to setup they dont payout up to that. Anyways i dismissed him immediately. MTN pays #7, Airtel #6 and Etisalat #10 for each download, hope this clears your doubt? Avoid Scammers

4. Where Are You Paying To: The world is a global village and as such online transactions is easy and you mustn't walk to a company office before you do a transaction with them, however due diligence is required, one way is to ONLY pay into a Corporate Account, avoid doing business with personal account as they can takeoff with your money(I have been a victim), if the person is serious he/she should get a Corporate Account simple.

5. How Long Does Setup Take: Confirm the setup duration with the CRBT provider as the standard CRBT setup is between 7-21days(thats 3weeks) Scammers will offer you 3days,7days or even shorter duration just to get your money, beware and shine your eyes

6. Can People Copy/Subscribe Your CRBT Code: I have heard ridiculous offers from these scammers, some will only setup the code to phone numbers you give them without giving you the Codes, at www.callertunesnigeria.com the leading Caller Tune Provider in Nigeria you will have Codes for each Network we setup and you can advertise and get as many as you want to subscribe to your codes.

7. CRBT Duration: How long is your CRBT going to run? This is very important as it makes the difference between a failed investment and a successful one. The average duration is 2years because we believe a new song will be valid for that long,however some ever green songs can extend more that 2yrs and we have provision for that as well just talk to Caller Tunes Nigeria 08066916131

8. How Will You Monitor Your Downloads: Caller Ring Back Tune is unique and different from shortcode where you can log in and see all incoming messages, as a CRBT Owner you will get Monthly download statistics sent to your email address and be rest assure it wont be a padded(lol as no be budget), on a serious note, the networks wont give you access to the portal but be sure the report will be valid and a true measure of what every artist gets.

9. How Will I Get Paid: Very good question, payment is made to the Artist account when he/she reaches a minimum of 1000 cumulative downloads(meaning 1000 people have downloaded your song from all the networks combined),Iyanya had 3milion downloads from Kukere imagine how much he was paid just for one single track on Caller Ring Back Tune(CRBT)...Dont Dull yourself get your songs/prophetic declarations/comedy skit/Inspirational charge etc on Caller Ring Back Tune and start earning even while you sleep. Caller Tunes Nigeria www.callertunesnigeria.com sales@callertunesnigeria.com

Israel inwang is an abuja based Entrepreneur and CEO of several businesses including www.callertunesnigeria.com He is passionate about Youths development and explore all opportunities to add value to Youths globally. For Speaking Engagements,Business Consultancy/Partnership, Seminar and Event Facilitation etc call 08066916131 or email easysmshub@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Song: Timaya / Music: Mavin Records – Arise Ft. Don Jazzy, Di’ja And Reekado Banks / Download Kevino_soft Boy Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.