Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Baha'i Fath - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Baha'i Fath (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baha'i Fath by javalove(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
Salam Alykun Brothers and Sisters

I wad doing some research and found out another religion called Bahai. The claim to believe in the qura'an as a holy book, accept that our holy Prophet (PBUH) is the last and seal of all prophets.

Please follow this link to know more http://www.bci.org/islam-bahai/SectIslam.htm

What do you think?
Re: The Baha'i Fath by Tudor6(f): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2009
You conviniently call them "another religion" when they're known as another sect of islam. Later MUZBO would claim it's cultural difference- ha! ha! grin grin
BTW what makes your type of islam right and theirs wrong??
Re: The Baha'i Fath by Nezan(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

You conviniently call them "another religion" when they're known as another sect of islam. Later MUZBO would claim it's cultural difference- ha! ha! grin grin
BTW what makes your type of islam right and theirs wrong??
grin grin
Re: The Baha'i Fath by theseeker2: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
The bahai are not muslms in any way. they observe none of the tenets of islam. they belive in Buddha, Confuctius Zoaroater etc. they claim to be something of an amalgam of all world religions
Re: The Baha'i Fath by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2009
The Baha'i are also non -Muslims like the Ahmadis. There are lots of innovations and faults in their creeds which makes them non-Muslims.
Re: The Baha'i Fath by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
What is Baha'ai? undecided
Re: The Baha'i Fath by muhsin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
Heard of them for the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Islam At It Again: Women To Give Their Breas.t Milk To Male Colleagues. / The Islam I Knew Before And Now Know (the Story Of A Convert) / Salat Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.