Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola (5499 Views)

Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by lovetterrison(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
The former Lagos state Governor, Babatunde Fashola on March 30, 2014, accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of spending more time inside the church than leading the country.

Fashola stated, “I know that we have employed somebody for the top job in this country but when we asked him about his qualifications and experience, he said he had no shoes. You must decide whether you want someone who spends most of his time in church or mosque, or the man who is ready to spend his time on the job.”

Juxtaposing Jonathan’s name with Buhari, you would discover that President Buhari is doing even more of what prompted the APC leaders to mount attacks against Jonathan. In other words, Buhari is spending more time in the Mosque abroad than he spends on his job in Nigeria.

Also, more Nigerians are reacting after images of Buhari praying in foreign country surfaced. One of the social critics, George Onmonya Daniel wrote:“Does Prayer Change A Country? No. Prayer does not change a country. Most of the people who have changed this world from time immemorial have been great scholars, even prophets were scholars or men with great common sense and special intelligence, if not no one would have listened to them.

“I am tired of seeing images of Nigerian politicians in Israel or Saudi Arabia looking all pious with feign countenance telling us they are praying for Nigeria. Pls let politicians pray for themselves and work for Nigeria. Most of leaders who are building the United States, China and even Britain, Germany and other rich countries we hear about and even visualize this places as heaven on earth are neither Christians or Muslims, they don’t even believe in God.
“If you like carry the Mosques in Saudi Arabia and the churches in Israel and Rome and bring them to Nigeria or pray inside them, even join fasting for one year, nothing will change here if our mentality does not change. Religion and religiosity does not change anything.

“If I am the president’s people, I would be sharing serious businesslike pictures instead of people of him in mosque. But in a country where people pay billions of tax payers money to babalawo, pastors and imams for prayer, what can I say?”

http://www.linkmoment.com/2016/02/buhari-spends-most-of-his-time-in-mosque-instead-of-on-the-job-fashola/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by kestolove95(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
E dey pain christians just as e bin dey pain muslims wen gej was goin to church....dix nigeria useless die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by obailala(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Because of a single picture in a mosque, the Op composes this lengthy epistle?

Sometimes I really feel sorry for these Jonathanian wailers grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by lovetterrison(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
obailala:

Wake up!I believe the recent climate change is affecting u 2 grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by ckmayoca: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
kestolove95:
E dey pain christians just as e bin dey pain muslims wen gej was goin to church....dix nigeria useless die

It's not aa matter of being pained it's aa matter of paying back in same coin.
One shld always think before pointing accusing fingers cos u don't knw tomorrow it might be used against u.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by ZZ22: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
This what you see when you elect an archaic pig headed katsinan dullard without certificate to be your president in this modern age

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by amaben2020(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
a useless and baseless leader
spits
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by aresa: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Useless people..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Anticabal: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
kestolove95:

Na today you sabi say nigeria useless? Make everybody bear their popcy name. One nigeria don kpafuka since

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by stanley000: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
if someone who prayed once a week couldn't do it I wonder what miracle will come from one who prays 5x daily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Flexherbal(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe he is always praying for the country.
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Allah and Yahweh don destroy our minds and reasoning finish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by chubhiee: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
obailala:

You need to see what midget el rufia said about Gej in church to be able to appreciate what the gentle reflective mind as the OP meant.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Sasuwa(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
this OP is an atheist
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by funlord(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
angry

This o.p no get sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Progressive01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
These Ekpa Wailers are fast losing hold of their senses. Imagine the lies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by obailala(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
chubhiee:

You need to see what might el rufia said about Gej in church to be able to appreciate what the gentle reflective mind as the OP meant.
I clearly remember el Rufai making numerous filthy statements unbecoming of a man of his status then; in fact he almost ran mad during his opposition days going by his constant vituperations on his facebook page. Going by those statements of el rufai back then, I agree, Jonathanians have every single right to insult Buhari as they want. But then, does it really make any sense if everyone acts mad?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by ChappyChase: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
kestolove95:
What is good for musa should also be good for Moses!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by chubhiee: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
obailala:
I clearly remember el Rufai making numerous filthy statements unbecoming of a man of his status then; in fact he almost ran mad during his opposition days going by his constant vituperations on his facebook page. Going by those statements of el rufai back then, I agree, Jonathanians have every single right to insult Buhari as they want. But then, does it really make any sense if everyone acts mad?
Perhaps, they have realised that the current government is filled with madmen who can't be reasoned with judging by their antecedents.
Madmen leading mad people is a sure recipe for implosion you would agree with me.

So when jonathanians force you guys in Apc to eat the humble pie you should do that without putting up any form of resistance.

Learn to make your words soft and sweet just incase you are made to eat them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by obailala(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
chubhiee:

Perhaps, they have realised that the current government is filled with madmen who can't be reasoned with judging by their antecedents.
Madmen leading mad people is a sure recipe for implosion you would agree with me.

So when jonathanians force you guys in Apc to eat the humble pie you should do that without putting up any form of resistance.

Learn to make your words soft and sweet just in case you are made to eat them.
Well, a whole population shouldn't be judged based on the uncouth words of a few. El Rufai truly went overboard then, but even though the others were harsh, I don't think it was in the level of mallam Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by tkatechy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Naso life b. Visit my signature for DATA BUNDLE @very cheap price
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by knightsTempler: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
We Wailers Are Honourable: Thinking of a million things I could have used to attack Buhari for this.

Men must have honour and chivalry and respect others religion. Justice Omo Agege who sentenced Anini and Osunbor and Iyamu to death was a known Olokun worshipper. His son, a devout Catholic as all his children are, is now Senator of Delta Central. Not once did this great great justice religion come up for debate. The only leader ever derided and lampooned for his christian religion was GEJ. The funny thing is that a pastor and VP aspirant Tunde Bakare attacked GEJ for kneeling down on the altar to be prayed for and bessed by Adeboye. Now Buhari has pulled the dress our wardrobe allowance bought him and gone naked in another man's land. Bakare is not there to tell us of the spiritual implication of a Nation's leader stripping naked in another country and bowing with forehead to the floor. GEJ kneeling in Nigeria is worse than Buhari going naked and touching forehead to floor in Mecca.

Again, I point to the fact that Buhari is well within his right to practise his religion and we encourage him to seek spiritual guidance. The point we continue to make is that many Nigerians are hypocrites and as minorities, we are badly treated in this entrapment called Nigeria. The cards are stacked unfavourably against us. The Fulanis are masters and like ARegbesola is behind in this picture, so are many (not all) Yorubas mere stooges and vassals to these Fulanis.

Nigeria must apply same rules to everyone, despite tribe, religion, region and how many his people are.

Again, we hope Allah answers all the GOOD prayers of Buhari that he may have the wisdom to rule Nigeria in peace.

Ofugara

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by chubhiee: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
obailala:
Well, a whole population shouldn't be judged based on the uncouth words of a few. El Rufai truly went overboard then, but even though the others were harsh, I don't think it was in the level of mallam Rufai.
You are a Good Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by fredonlinealway(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Give Buhari a chance.
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by fredonlinealway(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
fredonlinealway:
Give Buhari a chance.
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by fearless2014: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
aresa:
Useless people..

That makes the Daura Pig more useless..
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by thundafire: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
bubu dy dullard thinks as he is at mecca God will answer his prayers nd change price of barrel of oil to 200$

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by salegella: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZZ22:
This what you see when you elect an archaic pig headed katsinan dullard without certificate to be your president in this modern age
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by NobleAngell(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
In d mosque? Is he the imam or d president? Nawao. No wonder they say Nigerians use prayers as a substitute for hard work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by jimharry21(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach! If any leader would seek first the face of the Almighty, governance will be really easy for all!
Re: Buhari Spends Most Of His Time In Mosque, Instead Of On The Job – Fashola by Oladimejyyy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
thundafire:
bubu dy dullard thinks as he is at mecca God will answer his prayers nd change price of barrel of oil to 200$
Your composition doesnt make sense at all...are u smoking togohem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Unveils Measures To End Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism / Lt Gen Buratai In The Trenches With The Troops On Final Onslaught Against The T / Picture Of Ganduje Leaving APC Rigging Hall Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.