Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) (1650 Views)

Cbn “optimistic” Naira Will Settle At 250 Per Dollar / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Kizyte(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is very unfair! My bank (Zenith Bank) charged me a whopping sum of N398.1 per Dollar for purchase of Car Phone Holder online from China. cry cry cry

See picture evidence below:

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Elosky20: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
bank of criminals
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by EgusiSoup: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why did you vote for APC? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Why did you vote for APC? undecided
Yea, thats what he was rewarded with for voting APC

2 Likes

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by demosoft: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Report them to cbn also mail to seek the legality of there charge when official rate is 199. They will respond.

1 Like

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yeah. That's the effect of change. Btw, that means the claim of it being 375 earlier on in front page is jus a sham. Unserious set of people.
And you sef....must yo use oyinbo products?? Or them Alaba bouz never do that one? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by UnknownT: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
But dem dey sell dis stuffs for holdup nah. Sorry oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by ifex370(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
lolzzzz.. mk una pity op na,,

op sorry ooh... i lost sth more this week (my phone) to a cultist... now the prices of these things are vey high...no one even knows about it.. I still have faith i will recover it and even more
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
demosoft:
Report them to cbn also mail to seek the legality of there charge when official rate is 199. They will respond.
Chai. Bros, which secondary school you go abeg wey dem no mandate Economics as a subject for Una 199 is the official rate. But any transaction at parallel market os bound to be like that. All thanks to those hoarding the dolls.

1 Like

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by demosoft: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
keyzid:

Chai. Bros, which secondary school you go abeg wey dem no mandate Economics as a subject for Una 199 is the official rate. But any transaction at parallel market os bound to be like that. All thanks to those hoarding the dolls.
did you really have to come here and embarrass you self? So zenith bank is now a rep of the parallel market , and can charge whatever they dim fit. Did they send a mail to the OP notifying him/her that they now trade using parallel market rate? They get from CBN / interbank less 250 and charged a whopping 350+. Please seek knowledge and don't allow yourself be extorted .

3 Likes

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by joebases(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
This one strong
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by kingofchess(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
is buhari's fault

1 Like

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why didn't you get in jumia or konga
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by agohmamuda(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
na u cause am, why you no charge ur phone before performing the transaction??
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
demosoft:
did you really have to come here and embarrass you self? So zenith bank is now a rep of the parallel market , and can charge whatever they dim fit. Did they send a mail to the OP notifying him/her that they now trade using parallel market rate? They get from CBN / interbank less 250 and charged a whopping 350+. Please seek knowledge and don't allow yourself be extorted .
Wait...what I don't get now is.... Is it Zenith bank that charged him or Ali express? Biko why Na. Pls, be rightfully guided ooo
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by solid3(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see how much Zenith bank charges this man.

It's a known fact Nigerian banks are part of this unfortunate crisis Naira is facing at the parallel market.

1 Like

Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by LoisSanamo(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
I was charged N280 per dollar early hours of today for an online transaction by Stanbic IBTC its a bit fair.
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Kizyte(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
LoisSanamo:
I was charged N280 per dollar early hours of today for an online transaction by Stanbic IBTC its a bit fair.
goed vir jou!
Re: Unfair: See How Much I Was Charged Per Dollar (photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
I've just been refunded N265.46

(1) (Reply)

Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Pls Share Ur Experience. / Are You An Upcoming Business Owner? Get Your Business Exposed With This / New White PVC (films) Rolls For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.