Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation (56374 Views)

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Read Full Life History Of Phyno (biography) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Nienie(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
My crush!

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by ngmgeek(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Money and Fame carry idea good o

He is today's crush for the poster above me.

Before Nko? Your Mugu Abi? cheesy

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by olaolulazio(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just d cream na him be d difference and the beard

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Marlvin:

When God blesses your neighbour be happy. yours is nearby ..

And what make you think I have a neighbor
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by SammieLowkey(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just love his style! #alobam
***nobody wey no feet to make am***
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Marlvin(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

And what make you think I have a neighbor

you should've told Me you're an island.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by pulsa(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Marlvin:
OSINACHI
Chairman abeg wetin osinachi mean
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by silkytouch(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stelvin101:
So? How does this help reduce the price of things in Nigeria angry
How does your comment add value to anyone's life?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by pretty1214(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
EMI PYHNO! BABA IGBO!! BABA OBAGO!!!
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Marlvin(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
pulsa:
Chairman abeg wetin osinachi mean

'All Good Things cometh from God'

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by iFirst: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
RickRichards:
Who can say where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
Only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose?
Only time
Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies?
Only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies?
Only time
Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart?
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart,
Night keeps all your heart?
Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose?
Only time
And who can say where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
Only time

smiley

ONLY TIME
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by MrPaul2: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
He use to look like the okada man that drop me some minutes ago.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
@rosalieene come quickly ooo, come seee for urself say I get hope oooo...

When I still de wonder about rosalieene reply, na em I refresh nl come see where my hope de...

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Sijo01(f): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chaiiiii, the beard is really covering something (ugliness)
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Alaminz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Baba God, Pick my calls.......
so na call go bring transformation..pls mak u pas,me d numba....used Good sentences to ask wishes from God...may God grant us the best ameen..
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by osemeka: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
And another

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by lurlah2014(f): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
When GOD is for you, who can be. Against you?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
RickRichards:
Who can say where the road goes? Where the day flows? Only time And who can say if your love grows As your heart chose? Only time Who can say why your heart sighs As your love flies? Only time And who can say why your heart cries When your love lies? Only time Who can say when the roads meet That love might be in your heart? And who can say when the day sleeps If the night keeps all your heart, Night keeps all your heart? Who can say if your love grows As your heart chose? Only time And who can say where the road goes? Where the day flows? Only time
smiley
Enya*love this song too*
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by emerged01(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by rosalieene(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue grin grin
bodyloveghetto:
@rosalieene come quickly ooo, come seee for urself say I get hope oooo...

When I still de wonder about rosalieene reply, na em I refresh nl come see where my hope de...

money answereth all things #winks
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by emahliz01(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
nothing special, just the normal change in time and technology (HD camera things).

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by missyadorable(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Money maket a man look more handsome!!
But e come be like say the guy fat when he never hammer...

He is even looking dry now...only fairer! too much Indian hemp smoking!
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
rosalieene:
tongue grin grin

money answereth all things #winks

grin grin grin ur no like ugly guyz bah?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Marlvin:

you should've told Me you're an island.

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by pulsa(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Marlvin:

'All Good Things cometh from God'
Thanks, now the song make sense gan
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by donwise1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Onwebeghi ife ifuuuu.... cool

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Gooci(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Money maket a man look more handsome!!
But e come be like say the guy fat when he never hammer...
weed @work
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by ChappyChase: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:

He is even looking dry now...only fairer! too much Indian hemp smoking!
I no understand self! Have you seen patoranking throw back picture? That guy way a typical "Orobo" before he hammer!
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by swaggerkid(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
RickRichards:
Who can say where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
Only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose?
Only time
Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies?
Only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies?
Only time
Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart?
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart,
Night keeps all your heart?
Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose?
Only time
And who can say where the road goes?
Where the day flows?
Only time

smiley
You dn go google now go copy Enya lyrics for us angry
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by ChappyChase: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gooci:
weed @work
And you think sey him no dey take weeed befor him blow?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation by Hermionegranger(f): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nobody seens to be commenting on the fact that he seems much fairer than before. if this was a throwback picture of a woman, I'm sure this thread would be full of comments on the power of skin bleaching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.