Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent (50871 Views)

Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by noblegrex: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
He should have reffered him to DON papa J. I guess he's got the answer.No reasonable music from that guy again.he had Better stick to his advert as a carrier.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Yommiefish(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
I must google it too!
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by xynerise: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
DBanj is Slot Ambassador. I don't think he is hungry
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kokomaster I like that reply of uses jare, btw @Google "light de my area?" Google ti take ova... back to front
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by jazzboi: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
People keep asking dbanj about hit,pls when was the last time 2face,Psquare, and other veterans that started at same time with dbanj made any hit song?

I don't know what people actually mean by hit track.2 me Tracks like;

Finally
Don't tell me nonsense
Bother you (sound track for half of a yellow sun n now coke advert)
Top of the world (never knew it was dbanj who sang the 2013 nations cup anthem until he performed it at the final).
Feeling the Nigga
Emergency.

I see all these quest for a hit as a delebrate act to discredit any of his songs after he left Mo'hits..believe it or not dbanj has being a better person since leaving mo'hits.

NB; what has happened to the career of artists dbanj left behind at mo'hit ?(dr sid,d'prince) The fact is, the kind of muzik majority of musik lovers listen to now has changed from what these veterans used to offer us..acts of the new school such as (kiss daniel,wizkid,davido,yemi alade,reekado,olamide et all) know better how to relate with this new trend.

And many of us here would be the first to criticize the veterans if they try sing or act like the aforementioned new school acts. You will be like (why is dbanj or 2face singing a song meant for artists like wizkid,davido,kiss daniel) his to grown for that and bla bla. Meanwhile those are the kinda songs we consider hit muzik.
ASA sings quality muzik,but sincerely do we consider them as hit?

Not speaking for Dbanj alone,but all the veterans in the muzik industry (Dbanj,2face,psquare,omawunmi,9ice,asa et all)

18 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Savigne(f): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
tipwill:
if na hit, d guy no nid to google am.
I tire ooo....Like someone said there's a difference between a popular song and a hit song.... Not like the song sef is that popular.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by 100Cents: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin

Instead of taking him food, she went there to prevent others from giving him food..
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
jazzboi:
People keep asking dbanj about hit,pls when was the last time 2face,Psquare, and other veterans that started at same time with dbanj made any hit song?

Finally
Don't tell me nonsense
Feeling the Nigga
Emergency.

I see all these quest for a hit as a delebrate act to discredit any of his songs after he left Mo'hits..believe it or not dbanj has being a better person since leaving mo'hits.

NB; what has happened to the career of artists dbanj left behind at mo'hit ?(dr sid,d'prince) The fact is, the kind of muzik majority of musik lovers listen to now has changed from what these veterans used to offer us..acts of the new school such as (kiss daniel,wizkid,davido,yemi alade,reekado,olamide et all) know better how to relate with this new trend.

And many of us here would be the first to criticize the veterans if they try sing or act like the aforementioned new school acts. You will be like (why is dbanj or 2face singing a song meant for artists like wizkid,davido,kiss daniel) his to grown for that and bla bla. Meanwhile those are the kinda songs we consider hit muzik.

Not speaking for Dbanj alone,but all the veterans in the muzik industry (Dbanj,2face,psquare,omawunmi,9ice,asa et all)
Well said but remove omawunmi, even 9ice cannot really be called a music veteran.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Frankestein08(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
iphunanya:
Some people no just get sense at all. Wetin be the guy own

ya jst too fine 4 ur own good
dis is hw u ll jst let innocent pikin lyk me to dey consider entering d napping business but I'll not gree 4 u. angry
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by jaksabbey(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
D banj and 2baba are celeb wey dey think wella b4 replying fans nd handle tins wit maturity
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
D'banj seems like a really good guy...unfortunately, he didn't know who his benefactor was...Don Jazzy
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by DonSpankie: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
jazzboi:

Finally
Don't tell me nonsense
Feeling the Nigga
Emergency.

I think this is d best answer for haters wailers or wailers haters....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Masterclass32: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
This guy has a moderate ego. Unlike some that would have taken the so-called fan to the cleaners.

Thumbs up.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Missmossy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cool, now this is maturity.

Unlike what some kids would have replied.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by AhmedInusa: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
3310 for Sell @ an affordable price.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by kay29000(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
endtimesblog:
A fan asked Dbanj ''My brother no hitz again? What's happening with your talent"? Instead of getting pissed off, Dbanj laughed it off and referred him to google his latest track,Emergency..

Come to think of it, I've never seen Dbanj bash a fan before,no matter how negative the comment ....

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/dbanjs-reply-to-fan-who-asked-whats.html

I av also never seen d banj go off on any hater, on or offline. I guess that's his secret to success and longevity. He might not be super talented, but his drive and enthusiasm to life is out of this world. People have been saying he is finished since 2012...4 years has passed and he is still here...still dropping songs and shooting expensive videos and still getting big endorsement deals.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by haykinzz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
the guy only asked d banj a question.. why should he be pissed off with that? Nigerians self...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Amadaz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Humility
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by duduade: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
rozayx5:
bangalee making his money.. dbanj can survive years without a hit . cause he is a brand smiley

For your mind and......

Don't go and think of how you will become a brand....
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by DedeNkem: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Don Jazzy fans are very st*upid and hateful.
They've been attacking and insulting D'banj for no reason!
D'banj is far ahead of Don Jazzy and Jazzy fans don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by darlenese(f): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emergency is his recent music, I watched it today ,

Nice .....not bad

Op why are u making a meaning out of this conversation anyway?
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Ebukaokeke5: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
endtimesblog:
A fan asked Dbanj ''My brother no hitz again? What's happening with your talent"? Instead of getting pissed off, Dbanj laughed it off and referred him to google his latest track,Emergency..

Come to think of it, I've never seen Dbanj bash a fan before,no matter how negative the comment ....

Big man
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by ODUBEZE: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
endtimesblog:

Dbanj was calm but d guy asked a honest question
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by omotonyx(f): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2016
tipwill:
oga stop hating
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by dont8(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

Finally
Don't tell me nonsense
Top of the world (never knew it was dbanj who sang the 2013 nations cup anthem until he performed it at the final).
Feeling the Nigga
Emergency.

God bless you for this comment, you took all this from my head and saved my time from typing.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Fake. He's still promoting the song.
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by solja147(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2016
tipwill:

Tnk yu jare... Cos d song emergency is not a hit, jux a typical D'banj's lyricless jam
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by mandhip: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
solja147:

Tnk yu jare... Cos d song emergency is not a hit, jux a typical D'banj's lyricless jam

Of course to u dumb jazzy ass lickers is not a hit, but to millions of us jamming the song every moment, and to the radio and TV station spinning it continually is a MEGA HIT
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by olisaEze(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Jeffboi:
Master class. He must have learned it from he's master. Don_baba_J cool
how so? Don jazzy wey dey quarrel 4 public
Re: Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2016
rozayx5:
bangalee making his money.. dbanj can survive years without a hit . cause he is a brand smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.