Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Urgent Advice Needed: Is It Possible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Advice Needed: Is It Possible (533 Views)

Advice Needed / The Involving Glycerol Needed Is Entirely Dependent On Body A Few Pounds. / Is It Possible To Stop Purging/running Stomach By Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed: Is It Possible by charlito94(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls u need assistance

I will be n LLB holder in few months time and I have an interest in joining the air force through short service dis July cos DAT is wem the intake will startbut part if the requirement I have looked into is NYSC n a certificate n in deer courses I did not see law

Now d issue is
Can I proceed without been called to d bar I.e without going to law schl

Can i proceed without an nysc service certificate

Wat will be d advantage n wat will I be doing in d force since I haven't been called tio d bar if i should probably be shortlisted

Even if called to d bar can i practice as a military lawyer n civil. Thanks to all
Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Is It Possible by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just spend another year getting these important documents (plus the experiences) lest you lose out on both sides. You might go for short service and you get disqualified for lack of documents, and you must have lost a year opportunity of getting NYSC and/or law school certification. But, if you have the right document (especially of the Law School) you'll likely be a hot cake at an Air Force recruitment. This is democracy, and the military needs the services of in-house legal practitioners to stay afloat. Just think it through as a 'learned gentle man'... as if the rest of us are unlearned touts any way.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Is It Possible by charlito94(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Freelanswer:
Just spend another year getting these important documents (plus the experiences) lest you lose out on both sides. You might go for short service and you get disqualified for lack of documents, and you must have lost a year opportunity of getting NYSC and/or law school certification. But, if you have the right document (especially of the Law School) you'll likely be a hot cake at an Air Force recruitment. This is democracy, and the military needs the services of in-house legal practitioners to stay afloat. Just think it through as a 'learned gentle man'... as if the rest of us are unlearned touts any way.

Thanks just d answer I needed

(1) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Biggest Problem Is Not Bad Economy But Disunity" - Ben Murray Bruce / Nigerians To Boycott Banks On Tuesday March 1 / Egyptian Student May Be Deported After Trump Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.