Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) (72035 Views)

Ghana Must Go (CARTOON) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (see Hilarious Photo) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by biookuta(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo)

this has got me rolling, grin grin

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-you-decide-to-go-for-made-in-nigeria-products-photo/

Better
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kennitrust:
even if u r not happy being in this part of the world you will still remained in this part of the world. Don't speak as u have a choice or as if this part of the world is below standard. No where is better than home!

Y sound bitter and sarcastic? Have you lost a sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by toboy: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
one of the reasons, I keep coming to Nairaland! grin. We Nigerians are such a unique set of people, Haba! na soo e take reach? smiley
this kind Patrotism no be here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by chemmerfrank(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
At times I feel happy been in this part of the world. Our sense of humour is second to none.
so as your suffering
Who humour don help?
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by nephemmy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
moral lesson?
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
chemmerfrank:
so as your suffering Who humour don help?
Ask a high blood pressure patient and a physiotherapist!

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mindfulness:

There are many things to love about Nigeria. cheesy

If only we could exploit them fully.

We're wasting enormous talent/creativity.

First make pidgin a second official language.

The Jesus film in Pidgin I watched is one of the best I have ever watched. It was like your neighbour in 9ja hood talking to you. Oyinbo will come to be learning pidgin in 9ja.

We need to be proud of our own stuff, not copy, copy, copy ever nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by InvertedHammer: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
/

Made in Nigeria goods are good except that the makers lack finesse in their crafts.

From ordinary tiling, wooden products,leather products to building construction, one can easily notice quackery
and lack of attention to details -- either the stitching is jacked or the lines are crooked. Yet, they expect top
payment for what seemed to have been made by a blind fellow.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by temmybuhnmy(f): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
It really make. Sense now
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Kaycee625(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]this one na madness ooo
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Wowzer(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
The guy in the picture is either a cross dresser, bedwetter or both.

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by preselect(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2016
[size=13pt]y'all can laugh but i think that room is beautiful[/size] cool
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by jikolite: 2:21am On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-you-decide-to-go-for-made-in-nigeria-products-photo/

Nice
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by jikolite: 2:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by darkblack89(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Female computer operators urgently needed to fill the post of a recently opened bet9ja megashop @ 97a ijesha road, itire, surulere, lagos. Age must be 19 - 25. Pls call 08092196234 08092196235 or whatsapp.
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by lucien4scaffold(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Amazing and LOL grin
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Davidblessing68(f): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Is this real or what this is serious believe me waooo waoooo
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bamz(m): 3:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Nienie:
Creative..not funny tho

Creative and funny. smiley
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Afriface: 4:05am On Feb 26, 2016
this room must have AC running 24.7

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by deenee: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice. The irony is that the bags are not even made in Nigeria. They are imported from China. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bwaal(m): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Qw
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by brightleave(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2016
End time bed
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by chemmerfrank(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Ask a high blood pressure patient and a physiotherapist!
what you dont know is those 2 conditions are most times caused as a result of the suffering in the first place
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by ogahope(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Stop this trash and senseless campaign. When are we going to believe in our selves? Always relying on imported goods will destroy our economy. $1=#350
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by galadima77(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Nice room...but the sound of nylon bags everywhere...plus that bed will be making noise when person wan sleep.

Not to talk of kwarfing on that bed!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by rolams(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2016
No country is better than my country. Great PEOPLE, great NATION! I love my country.
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Freshman54(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2016
That's good and true citizen of Nigeria.......
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by hush15: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2016
sirugos:
Thus is made in Ghana product

Ghana must go bag doesn't imply made in Ghana. Why would Ghana make a bag that was used in sending them packing in those days
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by peren: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2016
These bags aren't a Nigerian thing o!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by HRich(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

This is typical SLEEP IN NIGERIA AND WAKE UP IN GHANA"
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
fulfillbill:
Designer crib, imagine say na Burberry all through now thats pimping...
You said it bruv, or imagine if all that was louis vuitton? Straight gangster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.