Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley (1087 Views)

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / . / RAPTURE : Left Behind For Bad Behaviour? - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by jiggaz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
QUESTION. I just listened to your MP3 series on Revelation chapter 7-9. In part 4 you talk about the Tribulation Martyrs serving Jesus in the temple etc, but they would not receive the reward that the Church does, which is to be co-heirs with Christ. I had never seen this before while reading Revelation until you mentioned it. Can you explain why you think this is so? So basically what your saying is that as soon as the Rapture happens anyone who believes after that point is not really part of the Church but is classified in another group. (Kind of like Israel is a separate group.) Can you go further into this?

ANSWER. The earliest date for the birth of the Church is on Pentecost, 50 days after the Resurrection, and it will disappear in the rapture. Therefore, just as Old Testament believers aren’t part of the Church, neither are Tribulation believers. And a careful reading of Rev. 7:9-17 shows that the destiny of these believers is much different from the Church.

They’re specifically described as serving God in His Temple, and yet they are never called priests. This is a role never ascribed to the Church. In fact there is no Temple in the New Jerusalem, home of the church (Rev. 21:22 ). Also there’s no mention of the saints in Rev. 7 ever ruling and reigning with Christ as is the Church’s destiny.

Ephesians 2:14-17 clearly portrays the Church as an entirely new and unique race of human, different from any other, with a future designed to show just how far God can go in lavishing His grace upon us (Ephes. 2:6-7 ). In my opinion, we don’t hear anywhere near enough on this subject from the pulpit.

During the Church Age, God asks people to believe solely by faith (John 6:28-29 ), and promises blessings beyond those of any other group to those who do. But once Daniel’s 70th week begins, God’s supernatural power will once again be on display for all to see. During that time belief in Him will be as much by evidence as by faith, like it was in the Old Testament. Believing in what you see is not as commendable to God as is believing what you don’t see, hence the different destiny of Tribulation believers from that of the Church.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/tribulation-saints-vs-the-church/
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2016
jiggaz:
QUESTION. I just listened to your MP3 series on Revelation chapter 7-9. In part 4 you talk about the Tribulation Martyrs serving Jesus in the temple etc, but they would not receive the reward that the Church does, which is to be co-heirs with Christ. I had never seen this before while reading Revelation until you mentioned it. Can you explain why you think this is so? So basically what your saying is that as soon as the Rapture happens anyone who believes after that point is not really part of the Church but is classified in another group. (Kind of like Israel is a separate group.) Can you go further into this?

ANSWER. The earliest date for the birth of the Church is on Pentecost, 50 days after the Resurrection, and it will disappear in the rapture. Therefore, just as Old Testament believers aren’t part of the Church, neither are Tribulation believers. And a careful reading of Rev. 7:9-17 shows that the destiny of these believers is much different from the Church.

ANSWER. They’re specifically described as serving God in His Temple, and yet they are never called priests.

Because they are not called Priests in that verse does not mean they are not Priests,
because they are serving in God's Temple would seem to indicate that they are indeed Priests.

ANSWER. This is a role never ascribed to the Church.

The Philadelphian Church is in God's Temple:
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

ANSWER. In fact there is no Temple in the New Jerusalem, home of the church (Rev. 21:22 ).

God is the Temple in the New Jerusalem, the Church serves Him there:

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Also there’s no mention of the saints in Rev. 7 ever ruling and reigning with Christ as is the Church’s destiny.

Ephesians 2:14-17 clearly portrays the Church as an entirely new and unique race of human, different from any other, with a future designed to show just how far God can go in lavishing His grace upon us (Ephes. 2:6-7 ). In my opinion, we don’t hear anywhere near enough on this subject from the pulpit.

During the Church Age, God asks people to believe solely by faith (John 6:28-29 ), and promises blessings beyond those of any other group to those who do. But once Daniel’s 70th week begins, God’s supernatural power will once again be on display for all to see. During that time belief in Him will be as much by evidence as by faith, like it was in the Old Testament. Believing in what you see is not as commendable to God as is believing what you don’t see, hence the different destiny of Tribulation believers from that of the Church.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/tribulation-saints-vs-the-church/

I turned of Jack kelley when i read where he said from memory something like:

Once saved, you can live a life of sin, ignore the Holy Spirit, and do anything at all, and still be saved.
Many believe that rot, but I don't, the Holy Spirit can hardly be working in a person if that person is livin a sinful lifestyle.
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by jiggaz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
johnw74:

I turned of Jack kelley when i read where he said from memory something like:
Once saved, you can live a life of sin, ignore the Holy Spirit, and do anything at all, and still be saved.
Many believe that rot, but I don't, the Holy Spirit can hardly be working in a person if that person is livin a sinful lifestyle.
Why do you people always twist what a man of God says? Jack Kelley didn't say that. What he said was that once saved, we can't lose our Salvation cos of sin, that the Holy Spirit is sealed within us as a guarantee till the day of redemption of our body ( Rapture ). He teaches that the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST on the Cross changed everything for Humanity and it is greater than Adam's Sin in the Garden of Eden. Since you don't believe in the Grace Gospel of CHRIST about ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED, i think you need to stay off this thread cos i FIRMLY believe in ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED. I believe in the finished work of CHRIST ....... And please to avoid unnecessary argument, don't quote me cos we can never agree...... Thank you...
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by analice107: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
jiggaz:
Why do you people always twist what a man of God says? Jack Kelley didn't say that. What he said was that once saved, we can't lose our Salvation cos of sin, that the Holy Spirit is sealed within us as a guarantee till the day of redemption of our body ( Rapture ). He teaches that the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST on the Cross changed everything for Humanity and it is greater than Adam's Sin in the Garden of Eden. Since you don't believe in the Grace Gospel of CHRIST about ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED, i think you need to stay off this thread cos i FIRMLY believe in ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED. I believe in the finished work of CHRIST ....... And please to avoid unnecessary argument, don't quote me cos we can never agree...... Thank you...
But brother, what about a situation where a once saved Brethren rejects faith and returns to idolatry?
Am speaking from experience.
As a matter of fact, what occasioned my believe in Christ, is a brother who raised my kid sister from the dead, when I was just 10yrs old. Until I leave this earth, I will never forget that Sunday afternoon.
But today my dear brother, that brother is worst than an atheists. I think I can likely him to the seed the sower sowed but fell among thorns, because tribulations hit him so hard, he couldn't withstand, he fell and fell very hard. He actually said, he was living in bondage as a christian. He went and married wives and drinking seriously. Anytime I think of him, I cry.
What happened through him brought my Mum and I to Christ, but he is not in Christ today. We have done everything. I mean, everything to lead him back, but no.
What do you have to say about his case? Will his salvation still be intact?
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by jiggaz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
analice107:

But brother, what about a situation where a once saved Brethren rejects faith and returns to idolatry?
Am speaking from experience.
As a matter of fact, what occasioned my believe in Christ, is a brother who raised my kid sister from the dead, when I was just 10yrs old. Until I leave this earth, I will never forget that Sunday afternoon.
But today my dear brother, that brother is worst than an atheists. I think I can likely him to the seed the sower sowed but fell among thorns, because tribulations hit him so hard, he couldn't withstand, he fell and fell very hard. He actually said, he was living in bondage as a christian. He went and married wives and drinking seriously. Anytime I think of him, I cry.
What happened through him brought my Mum and I to Christ, but he is not in Christ today. We have done everything. I mean, everything to lead him back, but no.
What do you have to say about his case? Will his salvation still be intact?
Am sorry to hear dat.... If he denounced CHRIST and stopped believing in Him, then that means he has rejected CHRIST and renounced his faith, he threw away his salvation.I pray God brings him back, its a pity, i feel for him ...... But what i am trying to say is a case where someone was zealous for the Lord at the beginning and maybe along the line, he kind of relaxed & was not vibrant again. He might even stop attending Church for some time but in His heart of heart, he still believe that CHRIST died for his sins and he still acknowledge Him as his Lord and Saviour, my brother that person is still SAVED. To men, he is not saved cos men look at the outward but to God, he is SAVED cos God looks at the heart. Salvation is not about what you do, but it is about what you Believe. It is God that keeps us to be SAVED, not ourselves.

Mind you, i don't say this because i encourage a sinful lifestyle. Far from it!!! Sin is still a big issue with God even the smallest sin. But Christ's death on the Cross changes everything for humanity. Now when a person accepts CHRIST as His Lord & Saviour, God imputes him with His righteousness that CHRIST purchased for us at the Cross..Now whenever God looks at the person, He sees CHRIST cos we are His righteousness..... But when man looks at the person, he still sees the same old person cos mankind looks at the outward while God looks at the inside. It is our Spirit that is born again not our flesh.

On the last day, there will be so many surprises cos the people u might not consider to be SAVED by human standard will enter the kingdom, there's nothing impossible for God to do. So that's why i don't judge people by their appearance or what they do cos i don't know their relationship with God.

Have a good nite bro.
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2016
jiggaz:
Why do you people always twist what a man of God says?

Of course he said it, why do you people always falsely accuse? I would not mentioned it had he not said it,
I emailed him and showed him that he was wrong, although he didn't accept it.

Jack Kelley was answering a question of the mother of a saved daughter, who then became a lesbian
and considered her relationship with the other woman as a marriage.
The mother was concerned that her daughter may not be saved now.
To which Jack Kelley answered:

"Once saved, you can live a life of sin, ignore the Holy Spirit, and do anything at all, and still be saved."

He said more than that along the same line.

Once saved you can do anything at all, live a homosexual lifestyle and still be saved, is rot.

jiggaz:
Jack Kelley didn't say that.

You can believe me, Jack Kelley did say that.

jiggaz:
What he said was that once saved, we can't lose our Salvation cos of sin, that the Holy Spirit is sealed within us as a guarantee till the day of redemption of our body ( Rapture ). He teaches that the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST on the Cross changed everything for Humanity and it is greater than Adam's Sin in the Garden of Eden. Since you don't believe in the Grace Gospel of CHRIST about ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED, i think you need to stay off this thread cos i FIRMLY believe in ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED. I believe in the finished work of CHRIST ....... And please to avoid unnecessary argument, don't quote me cos we can never agree...... Thank you...

@bold, Stop your lying, I never said what I believe,
I said what is wrong with what Jack Kelley believed.
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2016
jiggaz, you say once saved always saved is the Gospel of Jesus Christ
I don't say it is or it isn't
but you should be careful about what you contribute to Jesus christ.

If you think like Jack Kelley that a saved person can turn to homosexuality considering it marriage, and still be

saved, then I believe that like Jack Kelley on that matter, you are deluded.

jiggaz:

Since you don't believe in the Grace Gospel of CHRIST about ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by jiggaz(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2016
johnw74:

jiggaz, you say once saved always saved is the Gospel of Jesus Christ
I don't say it is or it isn't
but you should be careful about what you contribute to Jesus christ.
If you think like Jack Kelley that a saved person can turn to homosexuality considering it marriage, and still be
saved, then I believe that like Jack Kelley on that matter, you are deluded.
Careful of what i contribute to Jesus CHRIST? Can u just hear yourself? I SAID IT AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN!!!! ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED!!! So what do you think Apostle Paul was saying in all his epistles? He was telling us about the ASSURANCE of our Salvation in CHRIST!!! If you don't understand Jack Kelly's teachings, that's your own cup of tea!!! You have to understand the context he answered those questions. You need to have an open mind & also ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes while reading, to understand the message of Grace....

But wait oo, why do you people always attack the Gospel of Grace? And always condemn the men of God that preaches it?!!!!! The devil have really blinded you people!!! Listen, the Gospel of Grace is the Real Gospel!! It is the Truth that will make you reign in life just as CHRIST wants us to be!!! Look there is no BUTS in the Good NEWS else its no longer good news!!! It is either CHRIST done it or it is you that saved yourself!!! No more mixing Grace with the Law!!! Why do you people keep belittling the finished work of CHRIST on the Cross!!! This is an insult to the Almighty God!! What can u do to save yourself!!!!

You called me Deluded I guess you don't really know me in this section. I don't suffer fooools easily oo. Check my previous threads how i dealt with your kind. You don't want to fall into my trap, please be warned!! I no send anybody here!!! The Gospel of Grace of Jesus CHRIST has to be heard by people!!!!
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by jiggaz(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2016
johnw74:

Of course he said it, why do you people always falsely accuse? I would not mentioned it had he not said it,
I emailed him and showed him that he was wrong, although he didn't accept it.
Jack Kelley was answering a question of the mother of a saved daughter, who then became a lesbian
and considered her relationship with the other woman as a marriage.
The mother was concerned that her daughter may not be saved now.
To which Jack Kelley answered:
"Once saved, you can live a life of sin, ignore the Holy Spirit, and do anything at all, and still be saved."
He said more than that along the same line.
Once saved you can do anything at all, live a homosexual lifestyle and still be saved, is rot.
You can believe me, Jack Kelley did say that.
@bold, Stop your lying, I never said what I believe,
I said what is wrong with what Jack Kelley believed.
Why are u still lying against a man of God like this? i always go to Jack Kelley's website and he is an excellent teacher of the Bible and the Holy Spirit is really using him. The Jack i know did not answer the question like that.... he didn't say you can ignore the Holy Spirit or live a life of sin when you are saved....... you are just trying to tarnish his image here... Continue, you hear me?.... on the last day, all of you attacking the message of Grace will answer to Jesus at the Bema Seat of CHRIST and explain to Him why you people are negating His Finished work on the Cross.. Continue, you hear? Jack Kelley is trying to explain that faith & belief is what is only needed for our Salvation and u just twisted the whole issue here.......
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 2:17am On Feb 27, 2016
jiggaz:
Careful of what i contribute to Jesus CHRIST? Can u just hear yourself? I SAID IT AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN!!!! ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED!!! So what do you think Apostle Paul was saying in all his epistles? He was telling us about the ASSURANCE of our Salvation in CHRIST!!! If you don't understand Jack Kelly's teachings, that's your own cup of tea!!! You have to understand the context he answered those questions. You need to have an open mind & also ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes while reading, to understand the message of Grace....

But wait oo, why do you people always attack the Gospel of Grace? And always condemn the men of God that preaches it?!!!!! The devil have really blinded you people!!! Listen, the Gospel of Grace is the Real Gospel!! It is the Truth that will make you reign in life just as CHRIST wants us to be!!! Look there is no BUTS in the Good NEWS else its no longer good news!!! It is either CHRIST done it or it is you that saved yourself!!! No more mixing Grace with the Law!!! Why do you people keep belittling the finished work of CHRIST on the Cross!!! This is an insult to the Almighty God!! What can u do to save yourself!!!!

You called me Deluded I guess you don't really know me in this section. I don't suffer fooools easily oo. Check my previous threads how i dealt with your kind. You don't want to fall into my trap, please be warned!! I no send anybody here!!! The Gospel of Grace of Jesus CHRIST has to be heard by people!!!!

@bold black, you just lie and falsely accuse

@bold red, Ha ha smiley
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 2:25am On Feb 27, 2016
jiggaz:
Why are u still lying against a man of God like this? i always go to Jack Kelley's website and he is an excellent teacher of the Bible and the Holy Spirit is really using him. The Jack i know did not answer the question like that.... he didn't say you can ignore the Holy Spirit or live a life of sin when you are saved....... you are just trying to tarnish his image here... Continue, you hear me?.... on the last day, all of you attacking the message of Grace will answer to Jesus at the Bema Seat of CHRIST and explain to Him why you people are negating His Finished work on the Cross.. Continue, you hear? Jack Kelley is trying to explain that faith & belief is what is only needed for our Salvation and u just twisted the whole issue here.......

I'm a saved christian, the first thing I done when saved was to stop lying,
but once again @bold black, all you can do is lie and falsely accuse.
Re: Tribulation Saints Versus The Church - Jack Kelley by johnw74: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
jiggaz:

http://www.bibleguidance.co.za/Engarticles/Imputed.htm

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Embraces Jesus Christ And Now Even Baptises New Christian Converts After / According To Matt 24 Vs 34. Can We Say Christ Has Come And Gone The 2nd Time / Why Muslims Are Leaving Islam: Must Watch Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.