Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (427276 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just passing by.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
alfa0:
still waiting for the walker

This are the ones for the day, 6&8k respectively

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Canme4u:
Just passing by.
You're not showing interest on the elite book again and 500gb HDD
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Laptops opened for sales today corei3, Core2Duo,Dual Core, Apple & PM from 10k

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Can I test?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Working Laptop screen 15.6" for 8k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Can I test?
No testing

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by fasa199(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
which of the laptop product is core i3 and how much

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy
You better buy and repair if you find fault

Infinitikoncept:
Can I test?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
fasa199:
which of the laptop product is core i3 and how much
Mostly Dell & HP sir
How much? No testing #3
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Freeopod(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
rev2214:

Mostly Dell & HP sir
How much? No testing
Do u have a laptop mini??
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Freeopod:

Do u have a laptop mini??
Sold out today
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Freeopod(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
rev2214:

Sold out today
When is the next batch coming in
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by fasa199(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
how much nd which ware house
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
rev2214:

You're not showing interest on the elite book again and 500gb HDD
The guy was not serious ni jare
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Freeopod:

When is the next batch coming in
I will let you know
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by martyns200(m): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2016
rev2214:

Mostly Dell & HP sir
How much? No testing #3

How much is ur apple laptop which is no testing?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by sanandreas(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Do you have gear bicycle and what would be the waybill to delta. Secondly what is the cost? Snap the once u have now for me. Thanks
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2016
rev2214:

This are the ones for the day, 6&8k respectively

With due respect,i humbly wish to withdraw from this deal.this is due to the fact that after careful analysis of the prices of the bic and walker,factoring in the cost of shipping to Abuja where i stay,your service charge,and other unforeseen expenses that we might incur along the line.

we have agreed to buy what we can see around us with the available cash we can afford.
thank you so much for you efforts.
best wishes in all your business ventures.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2016
alfa0:

With due respect,i humbly wish to withdraw from this deal.this is due to the fact that after careful analysis of the prices of the bic and walker,factoring in the cost of shipping to Abuja where i stay,your service charge,and other unforeseen expenses that we might incur along the line.

we have agreed to buy what we can see around us with the available cash we can afford.
thank you so much for you efforts.
best wishes in all your business ventures.

That is a wise decision sir, cost effective too. That is why I say most times (via WhatsApp) that people should consider the cost before start. You can't imagine how much it cost us just yesterday to get that detail across to you. Anyway is part of the work. My audience should learn from this please. People that come personally should be able to let others know how it looks like when they are there to buy inside the warehouses. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2016
sanandreas:
Do you have gear bicycle and what would be the waybill to delta. Secondly what is the cost? Snap the once u have now for me. Thanks
I will watch for it. Noted
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
martyns200:

How much is ur apple laptop which is no testing?
We've discussed this via WhatsApp.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Xtfield(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Please, my interest is in books. Is it possible for you to pre-inform me when books will be off-loaded?

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by fasa199(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
bros add me for the laptop group na. shuooo I dey begg since. 08162473128
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by alfa0: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
rev2214:

That is a wise decision sir, cost effective too. That is why I say most times (via WhatsApp) that people should consider the cost before start. You can't imagine how much it cost us just yesterday to get that detail across to you. Anyway is part of the work. My audience should learn from this please. People that come personally should be able to let others know how it looks like when they are there to buy inside the warehouses. Thanks

Sincere Apologies.

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by DonZikkO(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Can I get this items and what are there prices?

24' Led TV set... 1pcs

split AC working well 1hp/1.5hp.. 1pcs

Generator 2kva type.. 1pcs

Water Despenser... 1pcs..

List prices thanks.. Also I am in lagos and can come over or something. smiley
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by martyns200(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
rev2214:

We've discussed this via WhatsApp.

Not me, guess u mistaken me for someone else cos haven't buzzed u on WhatsApp before cool
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
martyns200:

Not me, guess u mistaken me for someone else cos haven't buzzed u on WhatsApp before cool

Okay then lets chat on WhatsApp
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2016
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello Guys,

We appreciate your frequent visit to this thread and big thank you to all our partners and our clients both in and outside Lagos for all your purchase and patronage of different items on this platform.

There is no gain saying that the work is enormous, our team has pledged to continue or intensify in our duty of give our audience detail of offload in over 10 warehouses in Lagos.

In other to continue serving you better we are working on official website for this thread www.accesscitygate.com.ng which will take off soon.

Henceforth, starting from September 4th 2016 both exciting and incoming prospective customers will open an account with us which will server as a commitment fee, to maintain minimum of #5,000 (just like having a minimum balance in our various bank account). The minimum balance still belong to individual owing the account, which can be used as a deposit whenever your desire items arrived or offloaded in the warehouse.You are free to close your account if you're no longer interested in our service after a notice of one month.

This measure will save time and enable our team to know how many clients we are really attending to each day, week or months. It will guide us against running errand for individual who are only interested in comparability.

Kindly weight this measure effectively and put the principle of cost-benefit into cognisance before you procceed on your next order especially for resellers on our platform. Most of our existing clients outside Lagos already have a down payment with us should not border about this message, already you've an account with us, Its mainly meant for those individual that are yet to do so.

Kindly procced to be enlisted by paying minimum of #5,000 to our official account which is on page 17 and send payment detail via WhatsApp.

Meanwhile, as early announced, SLOT for individual interested in partnering with us will be official closed by 30th August 2016 and all necessary information about warehouse offload will be shared within our official website and this thread.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to chat or call our numbers.

Thank You For Your Usual Cooperation.

I am Your Host
Rev2214

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Adewakeup1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello sir,
Pls I need handheld drilling machine, screwdriving machine, power saw, nail gun and Co.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Adewakeup1:
Hello sir,
Pls I need handheld drilling machine, screwdriving machine, power saw, nail gun and Co.
Direct light 220kva UK
America is 110 voltage capacity

Alright Noted, let us know when you're ready
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rabzy: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
rev2214:

Direct light 220kva UK
America is 110 voltage capacity

Alright Noted, let us know when you're ready

Hi Do you have it already. I need staple gun, drilling machine and small power saw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.