Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (426543 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
imsuboi:

Same here. I'm interested in mostly the dumb bell set.
Please go to blessed warehouse or first bank warehouse to buy. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2016
New Arrival z10 BB
Brand New 100 pcs available
@ Alaba international
Cost 20k but u have the right to bargain.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
rev2214:

If you want it now please go there because they're AVAILABLE

Do u have an idea of how much they cost?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Do u have an idea of how much they cost?
I know dumb bell is 5k. There not expensive
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
rev2214:
New Arrival z10 BB
Brand New 100 pcs available
@ Alaba international
Cost 20k but u have the right to bargain.

CC Agarawu23
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Canme4u:

CC Agarawu 23
I know wan go bankrupt again. Phone business is a NO go area for me grin
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
lols, I just want you to know how that gal play wayo for ur head ni. Dollar wasnt as expensive as now then, now compare the price.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Canme4u:

CC Agarawu23
Olasunkanmi hi
Is this about the z10?
Or other matter as par Fone BIZ?

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
rev2214:

Olasunkanmi hi
Is this about the z10?
Or other matter as par Fone BIZ?

The guy I invited once bought Z10 from someone on NL but he lose part of the money he invested.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Canme4u:

The guy I invited once bought Z10 from someone on NL but he lose part of the money he invested.
Ohk is outside my topic or thread.
Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by gidjah(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
Baba na so the business be o!the risks are high ,the gains ain't stable and the market system requires alot of patience and dynamism,I really understood you,was once on that path b4,but now I don soft pedal big time
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
gidjah:
Baba na so the business be o!the risks are high ,the gains ain't stable and the market system requires alot of patience and dynamism,I really understood you,was once on that path b4,but now I don soft pedal big time
no Mind me, I just rushed into the biz to make profit not knowing it's a risk biz. It's all over anyway cos I already beared my loss
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by gidjah(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
no Mind me, I just rushed into the biz to make profit not knowing it's a risk biz. It's all over anyway cos I already beared my loss
good for you jare

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Anyone here who has done business with OP? Can anyone testify?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by OpenHeaven2me(f): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
LAW OF INCREASE says Whatever you dwell on increases.

Everything is available. Ask it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Success is there for everybody but not everyone will become successful. To be successful is a process and there is a price to pay. But you must know from the start that all you need to be successful is already available 24hrs, 7day/wk, day & night. God want you to succeed, He has made everything available since the beginning of the world. And put man in charge of everything (mindset). God created the whole system for success, success in every area of lives. Marriage, Family, Health, Business & Ministry. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. So think success, Eat success and Drink success.

But the question is, is your definition of success means accumulation of material possession such as cars, houses, flying first class, oppression etc or seeing others getting blessed, such as giving to the less privilege?

Whatever you have is from God. Nothing comes to us except God giving it to us. So think on how to use what you have to bless others. This is the only way God can give us increase. He said sell what you have and give to the poor. Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

UNDERLINE : SELL & GIVE TO THE POOR. THAT IS THE LAW OF INCREASE.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
SELLING BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE
I'm about to answer some question been asked from individuals via WhatsApp. Recently I posted that people can now open large store selling used items direct from warehouse.

Yes I still maintain that statement, but I'm adding to it, that people should also sell this same items on OLX, Jiji, Efritin, Kaymu etc.

And the Top selling used items base on my own observation and data collection so far are listed below.

FONES (iPhone & Android)
LCD/LED TV
HOME THEATER
FRIDGE
WASHING MACHINE
SEWING MACHINE
BABY ITEMS
TOYS

NOW OTHERS
Rug
Bumb bell
Foot wear
Hot plate
GAS Cylinders
Blender
Microwave
juicer
Cake mixer
Electric cooker
Fans

You can start buying all these listed items from the warehouse when they are offloaded. I will always play my role to inform you all, when those items arrived. You have to be there yourself to select and buy whatever item you which to sell both offline and online except people outside Lagos who are depending on me to be their eyes here. Lots of people in Lagos environ are already visiting and shop whatever item they want with or without my guide.

Now to those of you doing government work. Weekend is good for you to visit the warehouse and buy whatever items you desire, if they are available. In fact, prices are lower because it is weekend, importers want money for the weekend. And prices become more lower, when their stay inside the warehouse is coming to an end, they start selling everything cheap and almost free.

Having said that, when you buy your items sign up with OLX, Jiji, Kaymu etc and start promoting your products. Then extraCASH start coming your way and financial mountain start going down.

So try do something for yourself today, that your future will thank you for.

Be Successful.
Your Host rev2214

Don't hesitate to chat with me on WhatsApp or call me on 08188688766 if you have any question.

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
THE JOURNEY SO FAR
I will start by saying God has used Dr Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase and the entire crew of Success Digest Extra to transformed my business. Although, I am not yet where am going but I'm not where I use to be.

A Free copy of Success Digest Extra was giving to me by one of my customer (Ebuka) Vol 3, No.22 Tuesday January 6, 2009. And that mark the beginning of my online business. Which includes general idea on how to grow and create new businesses.

I bought every copy of Success Digest till Dec. 2011 then switched to soft copy. I read and study until light dawned on me. And every crooked become straight. Isaiah 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Today, I'm now coaching people how to do same. Buying and selling online. Primarily buying and selling physical product.

Nobody can take away the impact Success Digest Extra has done in my life. And I'm sure God will reward Dr Sunny and the entire member of that crew.

Having said that, my advice to everyone reading this, is to study the system before jumping to any business field. I study for over 5yrs, bought several books and materials. Attend seminars, spend money on eBook read everything, visit forum to see the way things are been done before posting anything tangible.

So likewise, Learn the process, practice it until you become perfect in whatever field of business you choose both online and offline. That is Learn it! Do it! Sell it! Dr Sunny.

Time is what is converted to money. The way you spend your day and the relationship you're into determine your future. You have to spend money to acquire knowledge. There is no other way, but you can spend money wisely.

So, Dream Big-Start Small-Eliminate Fear. Then you're on your way to success.

Be Successful
Your Host rev2214.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Anyone here who has done business with OP? Can anyone testify?
I've done biz with him more dan twice. 4rm lappy, lcd tv, ps2 and phones.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks. Do you reside in Lagos or outside Lagos?

Cc agarawu23

Canme4u:

I've done biz with him more dan twice. 4rm lappy, lcd tv, ps2 and phones.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Thanks. Do you reside in Lagos or outside Lagos?

Outside Lagos.

Why cc agarawu ?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
I'll do you a pm. Kindly reply

Canme4u:

Outside Lagos.

Why cc agarawu ?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by iceque(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Do Yuu Have Rug.. if Yes, How Much Is It?

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
iceque:
Do Yuu Have Rug.. if Yes, How Much Is It?
Plenty rug prices depend on sizes.
Just go there select and pay @ warehouse A
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by freezyprinzy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
do u have rechargeable standing fan? and techno boom j8
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'll do you a pm. Kindly reply
Alright.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
freezyprinzy:
do u have rechargeable standing fan?
and techno boom j8
I have not come across rechargeable standing fan in the recent time, because most items offloaded are no testing. Concern your request on Techno boom j8 I av no idea. I am not sure the tokumbo is available, if is a new product. But if otherwise chat with me on WhatsApp to intensify in my search. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by freezyprinzy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
rev2214:

I have not come across rechargeable standing fan in the recent time, because most items offloaded are no testing. Concern your request on Techno boom j8 I av no idea. I am not sure the tokumbo is available, if is a new product. But if otherwise chat with me on WhatsApp to intensify in my search. Tnx
ook sir
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
freezyprinzy:
ook sir
You're welcome
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by donvicky2007: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
DO U HAVE AIR CONDITION, AND WHAT IS THE PRICE, FOR BOTH SPLIT UNIT AND WINDOW UNIT.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello,
Ladies Bags, Shoes and Belt is now available in large quantity at First Bank Warehouse. Kindly visit the warehouse and buy yours. For more detail chat with me on WhatsApp. Tnx

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
More pictures for the update on Ladies Shoes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
donvicky2007:
DO U HAVE AIR CONDITION, AND WHAT IS THE PRICE, FOR BOTH SPLIT UNIT AND WINDOW UNIT.
No but I will update you when they arrive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.