Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse (4922 Views)

Are You An Importer? Then Here's How You Can Sell Lots Of Your Imported Products / Integrated Solar Street Light / Solar Flood Light By Green Warehouse Ltd / Buy "USED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS" Direct From Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

We can Help You to Buy USED ITEMS DIRECTLY from Importer inside Warehouse.

Collection of items range from Children, Men, Ladies, Cloths, Shoes, Woman Hair, Diaper to kitchen ware, Electronic, Vehicles, Computers etc. Individual looking for used items can post it here with correct specification and I will get it for them.

ITEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Phones
Batteries
Furniture
Table Set
Mattresses
Computers
LED/LCD TV
Accessories
Car locks
Motor parts
Bicycles
Vehicles
Children cloths
Wrist watches
Underwear
Make up
Short wear
Face cap
Jewelry
Body cream
Sun glasses
Toiletries
Diaper
Sandals
Shoes
Toys
Bags
Hat
Belt
Wine
Washing machine
Kitchen Ware
Electric Kettle
Water heater
Microwave
Gas can
Blender
Scale
Cake mixer
Mirror
Hot plate
Boiler
Oven
Knife
Spoon
Fork
Plate
Pots
Fry pan
Kettle
Dishes
Cooker

If you want any other item not listed, kindly post it here. Possibly, we will get it for you and add it to our list.

Please note that I specify on used items, even though there are also new items coming directly with container from oversea to the warehouse.

Charges is par goods purchase subject to negotiation.

Delivery 2days within lagos. While outside Lagos will be determine by distance.

Waiting for Order and if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.
Feel free to call me on 08188688766

2 Likes

Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by mystyque: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2016
I need a phone and laptop. I will be in Lagos next week. where can I come to select
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
mystyque:
I need a phone and laptop. I will be in Lagos next week. where can I come to select
Tell me when coming sir
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2016
It's imperative to let you guys know that the demand for phones is rated #1 on this platform. And there are not enough offloading as demanded. I will advise that everyone or anyone interested in buying uses phones should be at alert. If I give update on phones and show the pictures of the available ones, if you're interested, you've to quickly visit the warehouse before it finishes. We will not reserve any item for anyone who has not paid for them.
But remember they are no testing.
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by STEVENcrack(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please I deal with laptops and phones . can u send ur phone numbers let's do business
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2016
STEVENcrack:
Please I deal with laptops and phones . can u send ur phone numbers let's do business
08188688766 or chat me up on WhatsApp see my signature. Tnx
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2016
This is a good platform for us to share our view on current exchange rate as it affect importation of used items. Second new product has given many the opportunity to buy items of their dreams. Used Cars, Home Theater, Phones, Rug, Foot ware, Washing Machines, Tiles, Generator etc it like a relief to many to use all this UK/USA products because of high cost of buying a new one. Especially Tokunbo vehicle has help lots of people to own a car, like cheap phone has help lot of people to run their business effectively and enable them to reach their customers far and near.

With this thread it is now getting better because more people now have access to first hand information on where to buy used items, many are using this opportunity to make more money buying and selling used item.

If you're there and yet to oped your own business store both offline and online buying and selling used items in and out Lagos. Don't hesitate to chat me up on WhatsApp or call 08188688766. Best wishes
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Urgently needing a dirt bike 250 cc engine. Pls help me get one a used one
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2016
xvbill:
Urgently needing a dirt bike 250 cc engine. Pls help me get one a used one
Added you on WhatsApp. I will find out and get back to u
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2016
USED ANDROID FONES ON REQUEST
Android version : 4.0.1
Internal memory 1-2gb
Camera and follow come ba3
Still available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
Are You an Importer of Used "Household" Items? Perhaps You'll like to inform people about your next offload for quick sales?

Do it for free on our platform - where over 10000 viewers are expecting used items from America, Asia & Europe.

When next you're expecting your consignment from overseas call or chat with me on 07081696734 send detail and pix (Terms and conditions applied) we will direct EVERYONE on our list to view your goods. This will ultimately increase the potential of buying from you.

Call us Now and let's talk.

Please visit our website http://accesscitygate.com.ng

Or our page on Nairaland @ https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-direct-warehouse/110
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2016
Hello Friends, when next you're on Facebook kindly send a friend request to me Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo. Is another way of connecting to my friends to give up to date information @ https://m.facebook.com/Accessconsult/
Thanks
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 4:31am On Jun 12, 2016
SIMPLE METHOD FOR CONSISTENCE INCOME
Buy used (clean & cheap) items direct from importer inside warehouse and sell to end user both online & offline, in your homes likewise offices. Wherever you are located in Nigeria. Just let us know your area of interest I.e. the item(s) you intended to buy e,g, HomeTheater, TV Monitor, Bales of cloths, footwear, Washing machine etc and chat with me on WhatsApp to know availablility of such item(s). I am confident you will smile to the Bank every week. Call or chat with me on 08188688766 or 07081696734 Now!

1 Like

Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by Aaaaas(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2017
For easy importation of approved goods of any kind to Nigeria. (cars, generators, equipment, name it, e.t.c)
MUDONS TRUST LINK is at your disposal.

Sir/Ma

I attached herewith a copy of our detailed company's profile for your perusal.
I shall appreciate it if our notification could receive your favourable consideration.

Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Hello,

Are you still offering this service?

Aaaaas:
For easy importation of approved goods of any kind to Nigeria. (cars, generators, equipment, name it, e.t.c)
MUDONS TRUST LINK is at your disposal.

Sir/Ma

I attached herewith a copy of our detailed company's profile for your perusal.
I shall appreciate it if our notification could receive your favourable consideration.
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by generationz(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
rev2214:
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.

I am very interested in this especially for electronics

m biggest fear though is the durability of the second hand electronic (fridge,fan,cookers etc)

my integrity is more important to me than Money
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Same here

generationz:

I am very interested in this especially for electronics

m biggest fear though is the durability of the second hand electronic (fridge,fan,cookers etc)

my integrity is more important to me than Money
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
ONLINE / OFFLINE SALES REP. URGENTLY NEEDED

Get 30% on Every First Sale as our sales representative and a subsequent of 5% -10% on any products each Month. Having a set Target of N250,000 weekly (it doesn't mean you won't get what you worked for weekly or monthly)

The more you meet your target the more percentage increases. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask, call or chat 07081696734 Thanks

REQUIREMENT
1. God fearing
2. Marketing skill
3. Smart phone
4. Endurance
5. Patience
6. Customer friendly
7. Good communicator

Send your details which includes your picture to accesscitygate@yahoo.com

QUESTIONS
1. Can you source for items just in case we don't have what our customer needed at any particular point. Even when it require ordering it from abroad?

2. Do you wish to collect your pay weekly or monthly?

3. We do delivery within and outside the country, do you wish to help us doing so?

4. What is the meaning of customer to you? Because we take our clients request seriously.

5. What is the main key to sustain any growing business?

Please Note; we have flyers for distribution (advertising purposes) where necessary
Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by captainzero(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Skyway a solution to traffic gridlock in urban cities �
We were not opportuned to have a share in any of the big companies like coca cola, shell, total, Google, Facebook, and others now Skyway is an opportunity to be an investor. SKYWAY IT'S OUR TIME! Invest wisely. https://skyway.capital/en/? Check out skyway site, do all your research here, join our what's app for questions and registrations. https:///KjcpN9sJycs29Q2XQDOYHV. Or call me 08036149122 for more details. Buy at #16/shares now and sale at #365/ shares this December if you wish. Or get paid dividends for your entire life.

Re: Buy Items Directly From Importer Inside Warehouse by rev2214(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2021
OUR OTHER SERVICES

Pick up services and online shopping (Ebay, amazon, offer up etc) with foreign exchange business i.e. Dollar to naira transaction in good rate

Travelling (procurement services) like shopping overseas for business purposes, also helping people to process DUBAI (UAE) TOURIST VISA join our official telegram via https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/information-centre/

Giving update on where people can get used items in warehouses for resell to make ExtraCASH e.g. children items, clothes, toys, books, games etc

Binatone seconds sales item, buying and selling of binatone products.

Buying and selling of Djack home entertainment at wholesale price.

Laptop sales & swap : Old laptop for better one @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/access-city-gate-nig-buy-sell-swap

Selling Mobile Phones (iPhone & Android) unit and bulk for reseller at affordable price.

Buying and selling Crypto CURRENCY on Binance etc join telegram group via our website.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Company Constructing Powerful Stage Ground Support For Your Events(pix) / Get Beautiful Gift Hampers As Low As 1k!!! / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.