Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

(A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi (1358 Views)

Durable Interlocking Paving Stones. / For Sale::: Exquisitely & Massive 8bedroom Fully Detached House @ Ikoyi(pictures / For Sale: Executive 5bedroom Fully Detached House @ Ikoyi (pictures) Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by Tpave(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
I was contracted to remove and relay all the paving stones at the Lagos state deputy governors house at Ikoyi. I am proud of my job and proud to be one of the members making nairaland proud. I am also into Stamped concrete.

Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by tpiah2: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
who is the state deputy governor?

Doesnt mean the rest of us dont want our privacy though, thanks.

We are not public figures and we dont get paid when our privacy is invaded.
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by klassykute(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
nice sha .. but na u be d person ni?
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by GEJ2019(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well Very gud,BT seems u are stl operating Annalgue style in that Your Field ooo
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by jmichlins(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
I wish you well and pray that the GOD will open my way as he has done for you. for them to choose you above these chinko people means that your good in what you are doing. congratulations
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by Tpave(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
tpiah2:
who is the state deputy governor?

Doesnt mean the rest of us dont want our privacy though, thanks.

We are not public figures and we dont get paid when our privacy is invaded.
Which privacy? The place is under renovation and nobody is staying there now.

2 Likes

Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by Tpave(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
jmichlins:
I wish you well and pray that the GOD will open my way as he has done for you. for them to choose you above these chinko people means that your good in what you are doing. congratulations
Thanks

1 Like

Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by tpiar: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tpave:
Which privacy? The place is under renovation and nobody is staying there now.

I mean the fact that the deputy governor (whoever that is), is ok with you posting pictures of their residence on the web or on nairaland, doesnt mean the rest of us should have our privacy exposed the same way.

Public figure means you signed up to be paid for your appearances and whatever is featured of your personal life.

For those of us who do not have such benefits, do not measure us all by the same brush you measure your own self with. We are not getting paid like you!
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by smiley001(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2016
You are known for quality, keep it up sir.
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by Tpave(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
smiley001:
You are known for quality, keep it up sir.
Thanks sir
Re: (A Nairalander's paving stones Job At Lagos State Deputy Governors House, Ikoyi by Tpave(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2016
You can contact us for your stamped concrete and paving stones jobs

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Land Offer @Dutse-Abuja. / Duluxe 3 Bedroom Flats !!! For Sale At Galadimawa, Fct, Abuja / Cost Of Foundation For This Building Plan,3 Bedroom Bongalow In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.