Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University (5835 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Tekno Change His Name To "Cool Prince" Check It Out(pics,video) / "Babymama" Of Blossom Chukwujekwu Speaks Out [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by hauwababy: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2016
This is the hot gist someone gave me. According to the gist, the current governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole has opened a university in his home town of Iyamho, Edo State.

The university is called 'Edo University Iyamho'.

When I pointed out the fact that the university is named after the state and the fact that, it is situated in his hometown of Iyamho, does not mean it is his 'private entity', my 'gist giver' told me that the name 'Edo' is a smoke screen.

My gist giver told me, if that is the case, the state already has a State University situated at Ekpoma so, there is no need building another one. All he needs to do is to upgrade the facilities.

His points kinda made sense, but still it is called 'Edo' and not 'Oshiomole' or 'Iara' *lool*.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/02/yeoal-exclusivegov-oshiomole-opens-his.html

Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by kniru: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2016
God would expose all ye looters one after the other..my prayer is that, THIS SHOULD HAPPEN SOONER
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2016
D pics looks more like a drawing dan real structure. Lets wait and see.
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
WOWUUUUUUUU
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by FreemanDave(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Bloggers! Smh.

So this looks like a University huh?

At best, I think its a hotel or private residence.
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by DankemzI(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
D pics looks more like a drawing dan real structure. Lets wait and see.

That's a live building
Osho baba no wonder Edo people de vex
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by EmmahO(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2016
shey na only one building con dey the uni. ni
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by Oladimejyyy(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2016
FreemanDave:
Bloggers! Smh.

So this looks like a University huh?

At best, I think its a hotel or private residence.
Have you built any toilet in your life before

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2016
woow
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2016
And the real Edo state university is not even anything to write home about. cry
Re: Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University by govmentson(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
It's actually Edo state university for science and technology
It's was open in 2016 by Adams Oshiomole with modern facilities to mould aspiring student to compete with their global counterpart

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bobrisky Flaunt Off His ' N2.4 Million Choker / BBNAIJA Esther And Nelson Deep Romance In Bed At Night Out( Pics / Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.