Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? (553 Views)

Best 5 Seo Tools That Will Optimize Your Blog Or Website To Rank High In Google / I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Site,blog Or Your Gig / By Signing Up You Get All The Benefits And Support To Setup Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? by bizoptions: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Do you have a BLOG or WEBSITE?

Bring Your Biz online..No amount spent on advertising is wasted. For just a token your blog / website will be online forever.

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? by bizoptions: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
INTRODUCING OUR EMPOWERMENT CLUB

Our is a reward and referral marketing company that negotiates discounts, rebates and commissions for its members from service providers such as hotels, telecom companies, etc and pays members juicy commissions for products/services sold, plus 40% commission (N1,000 - N40,000) per referal.

We are not one of the multilevel marketing companies that will usually require you to refer 3 - 20 people before earning commissions. We pay you for every single person you introduce into the platform. Commissions are paid instantly and you can withdraw your commissions into your regular bank account in real time or use same to buy/sell airtime/recharge cards of any network and earn up to 14% more commission!

Members are also offered access to Mobile Money training and to become CBN cashless ambassadors in pursuant to the cashless Nigeria initiative. After training, members are certified to operate mini banks as mobile money agents and authorised to issue and fund ATM cards, carry out other financial transations such account opening, deposits, withdrawal, bill payments (DStv/GOtv, Startimes, PHCN, etc).

Apart from having access to our numerous business opportunities, we also train members on professional blogging, internet and social media marketing, bulk SMS business, phone number generation, recharge card printing, business management training, etc.

To Join Us
http://bit(.)ly/20WEpXA or www.brookswater..com

email: generalmacclean@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08183200363

To Your Success
Re: Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? by bizoptions: 9:42am On May 04, 2016
DOWNLOAD MY
"PERFECT INCOME OPPORTUNITY REPORT"
FOR FREE
@
www.brookswater..com

It Pays to be your own boss.

See you later.

Macclean

Re: Do You Have A BLOG Or WEBSITE? by bizoptions: 6:05am On May 16, 2016
Hello Friends,

It seems that the link is broken,
but not to worry, I am glad to inform you that you can
visit my BLOG www.brookswater..com to see more opportunities.

Thanks for your patience.

Yemmy Macclean
0818320036 (Whatsapp)
www.brookswater..com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

We Need 23k Gold From Nigeria, Togo Or Benin Rep. / Do You Have Paypal Or Payoneer Funds For Sale? Contact Me [ Proof Inside] / Dangote’s Refinery Will End Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.