Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nexuks Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nexuks Interveiw (971 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Kebbi State Polytechnic Dakingari Calling For Interveiw. / Job Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nexuks Interveiw by macdelene(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2006
HI HOUSE,

I GOT AN INVITATION FOR AN INTERVEIW THIS MORNING FROM THIS COMPANY NAMED NEXUKS .IT IS SITUATED AT NO.11 AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA BUT THEY TOLD ME TO BRING TWO PPT PHOTO ,ID CARD AND ALSO N1000.I AM SUSPECTING THIS TO BE A FRAUD.

PLS HOUSE DO ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS CONSULTING FIRM (NEXUKS LTD).

PLS I NEED HELP ON THIS ONE .THEY SAID THAT THE INTERVEIW IS ON THE 6-11-2006

THANKS
Re: Nexuks Interveiw by Olla: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2006
I got the same invitation @ about 12.30pm today, & thats what i came to ask the house, the first i went there 2 submit application I was ask to pay N500 processing fee, which i tactfully dodge wt a promise to come back, i,ve even remove my mind, until i got the text today, asking me 2 come on monday with N1000, for registration & subsequent correspondent.
pls Nairalanders ur advice are needed. Experience plenty for job seekers ooooo.
Re: Nexuks Interveiw by Opotu: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2006
I laso receive the same text message on 1st Nov. 2006 by 9.30 pm and they ask me to come to their office the following day. Then I call the number that send the text which a lady picked and told me that I can still come by weekend (saturday) if I can't make it on 2nd Nov. which was on Thursday, because I gave an excuse that I am not in town. Fellow Nairalanders, the house need your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nlng Test Format For Technician / Bat Interview / Pxn Consulting Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.