Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW (1930 Views)

Power Generation Drops Further To 2,035.20MW / Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW / Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by PentiumPro(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
erunz:
We will campaign against him

You did same in 2015, regardless he won.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Chigold101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
erunz:
am joining you in that prayer. 2019 should just come, so we can vote out this brainless president and his propaganda party
i am not waiting for 2019. Something has to be done & i am sure God still has the stick he used on more peaciful Yar‘dua. And HE can still use it on travel loving Bubu.

Osinbajo seems more cool headed to me and i think he knows what to do...
APCheats are lairs.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Chigold101(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
You want cheaply priced electricity, you will get cheap quality electricity
when GEJ was here we used to have power & lesser heat. But now na so so heat. Where we paying higher when GEJ was here?
Shebi una say once una take over una go give us 24hours power. No una wan make we pay higher even when we no see money anywhere.
No work,
No light,
No cool weather.
Even the body language no work again...
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
The minister in charge encourages to take the total blackout as bitter pill and pay more money. I am disappointed on this government, it is becoming ironical in its expectation. It is only in Nigeria that people are forced to pay for what(light) they did not use.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by comos: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
Where is Fashola, the issue of power problem has been way back in time, the power minister should explore other means of generating power like wind, solar, etc too much dependant on one avenue is just too worrisome.

And this is dry season too, all feeder-pillar will be over worked.

He is simply gone mute and clueless.

propaganda can not save him this time
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by IVORY2009(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
comos:

He is simply gone mute and clueless.

propaganda can not save him this time

Fashola knows wat to do, if the right resources are allocated to his ministry, but the only issue @ hand currently is that the work load is too heavy for only him to carry, certainly he will do well in some areas and poorly in others, he is one of my favourite in this govt of Buhari, Lai Mohammed should be replaced or transfered to other ministry, before he distroys the govt, Fayemi should replace Lai.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by erunz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chigold101:
i am not waiting for 2019. Something has to be done & i am sure God still has the stick he used on more peaciful Yar‘dua. And HE can still use it on travel loving Bubu.

Osinbajo seems more cool headed to me and i think he knows what to do...
APCheats are lairs.
OSINBAJO IS EVEN SUPER CLUELESS, NA MOUTH THAT ONE GET
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Did you vote for them?
I voted for Buhari and I am regretting it badly.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by persius555(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
vedaxcool:
The more reason the hike in tariffs must be reversed, there is need to focus all attention to transmission problems and generating problems. Gas station should store up gas rather than rely on continuous stream of gas supply.
Bros, very brilliant observation. If only FG would heed this advice. There must be a concerted effort to have gas storage syatem included into our energy master plan. We could learn from the americans system of stockpiling energy from that would sustain the country during shortfalls. Nigeria should be storing gas that could ensure three months constant supply whenthere is no supply.
Why cant all the power plants have storage facilities for gas supply of up to four days. Yes, its going to be expensive but on the long run going by our own unpredicatble, unstable and peculiar environment, i think this approach will help.
We should also open up and allow investors come into the sector instead of allowing companies with low capacity hold us to ransom. Just my humble opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
IVORY2009:

Fashola knows wat to do, if the right resources are allocated to his ministry, but the only issue @ hand currently is that the work load is too heavy for only him to carry, certainly he will do well in some areas and poorly in others, he is one of my favourite in this govt of Buhari, Lai Mohammed should be replaced or transfered to other ministry, before he distroys the govt, Fayemi should replace Lai.
pls which of d fayemi, is it d one icpc will soon arraigned before the high court of ekiti? u r not aware of the frauds he perpetrated that was disclosed before the senate yesterday and also icpc went to ekiti on same issues yesterday?
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
oduastates:
Fashola must make sure he does not destroy his reputation.
The idea of a national grid run by the federal government is the problem .
Nothing will work until power is turned back to the states

Absolutely spot on. The awful structure has been our bane. Until we do as you've stated above, there's no way we will witness any genuine change and progress.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by comos: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
IVORY2009:

which work load,

When he was busy blaming GEJ for everything he should have know that the work load is too much.

If the Kitchen is too hot for him, he should get out.
Re: Power Supply Crisis Persists, Generation Drops Further To 3,697MW by Chigold101(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
erunz:
OSINBAJO IS EVEN SUPER CLUELESS, NA MOUTH THAT ONE GET
Then GOD has to be of BIG help to us...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Now Ranks 51st In The World / #edodecides: Video Of APC Agent Paying Voters N2000 To Vote (video) / Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.