Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown (1339 Views)

Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / BBNaija: Is Big Brother serving the Housemates expired drinks? / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Serving The Disables In Abuja As She Caters For Them(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by Bengist247(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Popular American hip-hop singer, Chris Brown, has revealed that he is tired of serving the devil.

Chris Brown

In a recent Instagram post, the singer revealed how no one knows what he deals with everyday and how he heard God speak to him for the first time. He talked about suicide.

”When u tired of the fucking devil ruining your life and you hear God speak for the first time.http://www.bengist247.com/2016/02/im-tired-of-serving-devil-chris-brown.html?m=0

Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by divinehand2003(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Ok, repent now and be born again. It shouldn't just end at screaming that you are tired of serving the devil. Add repentance to it Chris Brown

2 Likes

Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by Bhella5(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Move to celebrity section op.
Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by ehinmowo: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2016
dude no need for theatrics! if you are tired do something

Maybe you are looking for increased likes and comments on IG
Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by lasisi69(f): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Old news... Almost 7 months

1 Like

Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by Nijagobeta: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Could the attack on blephament (abi wettin be that Illuminati gods called) in okafor jlchurch be responsible for this.

Just last week Sunday a video went viral about ow a pastor arrested Illuminati gods in his church, barely a week a top member mentioned by her his denouncing devil.

E be like somehow ooo.
Re: Photo: I'm Tired Of Serving The Devil - Chris Brown by cruzita(f): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
instead of screaming why not go for deliverance

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2016:best 'ikebe Super' Award / My Engagement Was A Lie -- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Akinnifesi Confess [PICS] / Dafuq? Someone Just Did This To Linda Ikeji And Wizkid In A Damning Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.