Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. (2074 Views)

Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. by xtian234(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
My indefatigable senior colleagues, please I need a kindled advice on career choice . please between microbiology and food science wish has a better job prospect. your advice and contribution will be highly welcomed in this forum to enable me make a resound choice thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
xtian234:
My indefatigable senior colleagues, please I need a kindled advice on career choice . please between microbiology and food science wish has a better job prospect. your advice and contribution will be highly welcomed in this forum to enable me make a resound choice thanks in advance

both of them are equally bad/good, but I would suggest microbiology because it has more career prospects. the knowledge you acquire as a microbiologist is not confined to the food/beverage industry alone, unlike food science/technology.
Re: Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. by xtian234(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
coollabman:

both of them are equally bad/good, but I would suggest microbiology because it has more career prospects. the knowledge you acquire as a microbiologist is not confined to the food/beverage industry alone, unlike food science/technology.

owk thanks bro for your concern
Re: Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. by Gerrard59(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2016
xtian234:

Microbiology is more versatile and broader than FST. Nonetheless, they're interwoven and you more or less offer same course modules while in school. Hopefully you have a solid background of chemistry-organic, inorganic, physical and analytical. Unfortunately, most students think microbiology is all about biology.

Finally, aim for a good grade possibly a first class.

1 Like

Re: Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech. by xtian234(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Gerrard59:

Microbiology is more versatile and broader than FST. Nonetheless, they're interwoven and you more or less offer same course modules while in school. Hopefully you have a solid background of chemistry-organic, inorganic, physical and analytical. Unfortunately, most students think microbiology is all about biology.

Finally, aim for a good grade possibly a first class.

Thanks a million ....I will aim that by Gods grace I have opted for microbiology already and have been admitted. with this I tink am at the right track.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) / We Buy Your Dead Or Scrap Android Phone Here In Lagos / Data Analysis Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.