Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Florida Woman Who Hired A Hit Man To Kill Her Husband Says It Was All 'ACTING' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Florida Woman Who Hired A Hit Man To Kill Her Husband Says It Was All 'ACTING' (538 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Florida Woman Who Hired A Hit Man To Kill Her Husband Says It Was All 'ACTING' by duketunde: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2016
A Florida woman, Dalia Dippolito, 33, who was caught on hidden camera handing over her husband picture to a hitman (Undercover Policeman) inside a vehicle seven years ago, has turn around to deny ever wanting to hurt her husband, instead claiming she was only acting when she was caught on camera finalizing the plot in 2009.

Dalia, testified in court during the pre-trial hearing for the first time.

Police organised an undercover cop, Widy Jean, to communicate with Ms Dippolito and act as the hit man.

Mr Jean told her he would break into her house and give her husband ‘two in the head’ before explaining that the hit was now finalised.

“Between now and when it's done, you're not gonna have the opportunity to change your mind,” he can be heard saying in the tape.

“Even if you change your mind.”

“I'm determined already,” Ms Dippolito said.

“I'm positive, like 5000 per cent sure.”

Despite the footage, Dippolito has denied ever wanting her husband killed, saying the entire tape was set up.

“I’m being accused of doing something I didn’t do,” she told the court.

“It’s part of the script.”

The pair had only been married for six months.

She claims the entire scene was a set up orchestrated by police officers from Boynton Beach, designed to gain ‘publicity and glory’ and attract a production team from Cops to film an episode.
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/florida-woman-who-hired-hit-man-to-kill.html#sthash.VvyZcIcY.dpuf

Re: Florida Woman Who Hired A Hit Man To Kill Her Husband Says It Was All 'ACTING' by Amberon: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2016
devilish wife.

(1) (Reply)

London Elects It's First Muslim Mayor / The UK Pulls Out Of European Union / I Am The Law And Order – Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.