Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... (1457 Views)

My cartoon photo edit, check it out... / I Need A Laptop That Can Video Edit And Photoshop: Please Advice Me / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... by finditng: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2016
hello, we need a phot edit guy with adequate skills in picture enhancement and added effects for daily publishing. we will ay a rate per image and we simply doing pictures mainly. the job is online and we need someome who can deliver his tasks daily as our business grows. someone to grow with us and can deliver tasks on the go i.e online. you dont have to resume in our office.

reac out to me on
find.it.ng001@gmail.com or 08082424690
so i can send a simple picture for you to edit or enhance into two categories:
* plain
* special image effect (your discression based)
regards.
Re: Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... by lordmario(m): 11:18am On Feb 29, 2016
finditng:
hello, we need a phot edit guy with adequate skills in picture enhancement and added effects for daily publishing. we will ay a rate per image and we simply doing pictures mainly. the job is online and we need someome who can deliver his tasks daily as our business grows. someone to grow with us and can deliver tasks on the go i.e online. you dont have to resume in our office.

reac out to me on
find.it.ng @gmail.com or 08082424690
* plain
regards.
Sent u a mail
Re: Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... by konoha86(m): 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
finditng:

reac out to me on
find.it.ng @gmail.com or 08082424690
* plain
regards.

Visit my page - facebook.com/nst.konoha86 and contact me 08036867222
Re: Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... by finditng: 3:32am On Mar 01, 2016
sorry for delayed responses over the weekend. selection processes back live through the week. thank you
Re: Photoshop Expert Needed For Daily Photo Edit And Effects;.....online-job... by Bobsho(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
SOLABUKY DESIGNS
Please contact me on
or website:www.solabuky.com

(1) (Reply)

Simply Graphics / Learn Photoshop One-on-one / 2d N 3d Modelling N Animation Tutorials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.