Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? (14673 Views)

Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / 10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by OgunNewsFact: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Ogun Majority Leader with 15 criminal cases — Police

"Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner" the death of Dipo Dina is still very fresh among many other political killings in Ogun State. Violence is known as a tool of a State helmsman who use thugs like Jango, Mafe, Tola B, Ajekunrin, Stinky etc to perpetrate this evil acts. Another group nearly killed Senator Obadara's ADC in Ewekoro", a governor allegedly sent thugs to beat up journalists and beat up Gov. Osoba's supporters at the APC Leme Secretariat. You can read more on the so called Hon Mafe. Since, smoke can't be hidden, the bubble is gradually bursting with the revelation of the Ogun State police Command. As we hope the powers that released the arrested murderers of Dipo Dina would not sweep under the carpet, we say Kudos to the Police on this.

Ogun State Police Command has said that it was investigating 15 criminal cases allegedly involving the Majority Leader of the House of Assembly, Hon Yinka Mafe who represents Sagamu I State Constituency.

The Assembly, on Tuesday, had ordered the immediate probe of John Mark, the Divisional Police Officer of Sagamu Division, over allegations of large-scale corruption – including demanding huge sum before granting bail and harassment of citizens by the majority leader.

Mafe had informed the Assembly that the people of Sagamu were ready to stage a protest against the DPO, adding that that the matter had been reported to the police command but nothing was done.

But reacting to the allegations against the command and the DPO, the Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said that Mafe had no moral justification to level such against the Command as he was being investigated for criminal activities.

Adejobi, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said the majority leader was being investigated for cases involving sponsoring cultism and other criminal activities, adding that he would be prosecuted after the investigations.

The PPRO explained that it takes a very though officer to maintain the security arrangement in Sagamu Local Government Area, saying that the DPO was purposely posted to the area to uproot evil and sponsors of criminal activities.

He said, “The allegation is unknown to the Command, because the DPO, CSP Mark, is one of the best Divisional Police Officers in this Command.

“He is there doing what he should do and we expect people to make noise, especially criminals and sponsors of criminals.

“If the allegation had come from another respected someone, who has clean hands, the matter would have been taken more serious by the Command but we are surprise this is coming from Hon Mafe, who is also one of the suspects we are investigating in many criminal cases in Sagamu; talking about sponsorship of cultism and many other criminal activities. He doesn’t have the moral justification to raise such an allegation against the Sagamu DPO and he should not personalise issues like this.

“We want to say that the allegations are baseless. We have only 15 cases against this person. All I know is that by the time we are done with the investigations against him, we are going to address the press.”

When asked why the Command would have to wait until Mafe preferred allegations against the DPO, Adejobi said, “Investigations are on into many of these cases. We don’t just come out to say we want to try somebody. We don’t like to take somebody to court and lose the case; we do whatever we want to do based on empirical fact. We are still trying to gather our empirical facts.

“By the time we have the empirical facts, if need be to charge him to court, he is going to be prosecuted, because he has no constitutional immunity and cannot say he is above the law, the police will do the needful.”

Mafe, while reacting during an engagement with the PPRO on his Facebook page threatened to institute a legal action against the police for referring to him and the institution of the Assembly as “unclean”.

He wrote, “Address the message, not the messenger. PPRO, I refuse to join issues with you. I believe you should know the implication of inferring that me and/or the institution of the Ogun State House of Assembly as ‘unclean’. Be assured that you will hear from my lawyer soon.”

http://dailytimes.com.ng/ogun-assembly-majority-leader-has-15-criminal-cases-police/

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by GEJ2019(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmm like Sheriff

1 Like

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Shoelace1(f): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm...m
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Baawaa(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Criminals condemned criminals
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by nbright: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Hahahahaha. Na Asiwaju boy, it will be swept under the rug.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Illuminating.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Kennitrust(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
grin politicians will always challenge the rule of law even if u got them breaking it. the law is make to control the Poor from daring the Rich. if u have no political power, u are under the law.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by kennyman2000(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Only in Naija
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Dottore: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Na wao
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by ademega(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
face the music
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by truthspeaks: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Is he ApC cos am sure d investigation z a mistake as he z a scammer-saint. Unless d guy don offend sum1 inside ApC

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by eleko1: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Why waste time sad undecided? Bulldozer/drag the useless criminal to DSS underground sad.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by omojeesu(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
The truth will come out sooner or later! God is the true judge.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by thamoswonder: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by seunlayi(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
No saints in Nigeria politics PdP apc apga all na same

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by anonimi: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
This is not possible!!!
All APCshit members have been anointed saints by the Vacant Pastor (VP) after their redemption as born-to-gain progreTHIEVES, not so grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by dosden: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Anybody that have hand in the death of Dipo Dina will never go unpunished. They will definitely meet their Waterloo in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Now EFCC won't show up oooooooo!..useless kids

1 Like

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by babdap: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2016
House of killer
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by eedriyz(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Dunno what to say
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
seunlayi:
No saints in Nigeria politics PdP apc apga all na same
La APC
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
downloading my comment from mars..............
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Kangol99(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by DankemzI(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Shebi him be APC member

1 Like

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by kennyman2000(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2016
dosden:
Anybody that have hand in the death of Dipo Dina will never go unpunished. They will definitely meet their Waterloo in Jesus name. Amen

Amen bro. That man was a very nice man.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by eleko1: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Poster campaign.
anonimi:
This is not possible!!!
All APCshit members have been anointed saints by the Vacant Pastor (VP) after their redemption as born-to-gain progreTHIEVES, not so grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Kingspin(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
They no de gree na only Jonathan and PDP are thieves. We choose whom are criminals by ourselves for our interest. Nigeria moving backward as since 1960. For me all na thief even those in Abuja. PDP/APC

1 Like

Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by 4C2215131: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2016
It's a shame when all a.nation has to offer as leaders are criminals, not just criminals with panache but common street thugs who cannot even complete a sentence in English without stuttering while the brain goes into overdrive in an effort to find the right words to use in a bid to prevent such an individual from sounding like an idiot.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by ijaola(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Hmm. The DPO is sending out the police harassing people. Your constitutional right of free movement is deprived. You can move on the street freely once it is 10pm. You would be locked up and bail the next day with money. I stay close to the station. I have heard the harassment. But them never come near me.
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Nawao
Re: Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? by ijaola(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
ijaola:
Hmm. The DPO is sending out the police harassing people. Your constitutional right of free movement is deprived. You can move on the street freely once it is 10pm. You would be locked up and bail the next day with money. I stay close to the station. I have heard the harassment. But them never come near me.

And unconfirmed report said the DPO have be transferred yesterday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail / Gunmen Kill Director Of Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia / Two Absu Students Beheaded (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.