Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Doing To The South What Bokoharam Did To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Doing To The South What Bokoharam Did To The North (468 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / North Vs. South: What A Disparity In Priorities (pix) / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Doing To The South What Bokoharam Did To The North by omolami: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
There seems to be an arrangement by some northern vampires to do to the southern regions what bokoharam s doing to the north through fulani herdsmen. It is disherting to observe that while fulani herdsmen continue to wreck havock in the southern region Buhari pretends not to know. He does not react nor even make statements on it. One tends to believe that the whole idea is premeditated by some northern elements of fulani origin to divertstate the southern region. My advise to southern regions where fulani is killing people on daily basis without caution is to form strong vigilante to match these fulanis. Continued wailing without forming an army to equally attack them is dangerous. I strongly suggest that these southern states should be pro active by taking the killings to the fulani enclave the southerners should not only target the fulanis they should ensure all their cows are killed too. T he earlier this is done the better because the idea is to scatter the southern regions like bokoharam has done to the northern regions. It is a preplanned issue by some northern vampires.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Doing To The South What Bokoharam Did To The North by GEJ2019(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
U mak plenty sense.truth is firearm Knowlegd is nw a prerequisite sooo.those guys are demons if u wail u wail to death, One tin is some communities take dier security fr Granted.only interested in sharing moni,if u talk dey challenge u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Doing To The South What Bokoharam Did To The North by zendy: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2016
omolami:
There seems to be an arrangement by some northern vampires to do to the southern regions what bokoharam s doing to the north through fulani herdsmen. It is disherting to observe that while fulani herdsmen continue to wreck havock in the southern region Buhari pretends not to know. He does not react nor even make statements on it. One tends to believe that the whole idea is premeditated by some northern elements of fulani origin to divertstate the southern region. My advise to southern regions where fulani is killing people on daily basis without caution is to form strong vigilante to match these fulanis. Continued wailing without forming an army to equally attack them is dangerous. I strongly suggest that these southern states should be pro active by taking the killings to the fulani enclave the southerners should not only target the fulanis they should ensure all their cows are killed too. T he earlier this is done the better because the idea is to scatter the southern regions like bokoharam has done to the northern regions. It is a preplanned issue by some northern vampires.

I remember discussing with a friend of mine about the menace of Fulani people in Igboland. How can people drive their cattles through another man's land, destroy farmlands and when the farmers protest this act of trespass, the farmers are killed? But the truth is that that these Fulani people are all carrying sophisticated Fire arms while the farmer has at best a dane gun, most times just a cutlass. I have seen Fulani teenagers carrying AK 47's. Nobody dares question them, not even the Police. It is useless to fight them. Fulani people think that Nigeria is their personal property and that they free to do what they like. It will always be like that in 'one Nigeria'. But there is Nigeria proverb

One day, one day. Monkey go go market, he no go return

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Price Increase To 20 Naira / BREAKING: Orosanya Arrives Court To Answer For N190 Million Fraud (photos) / Osun Will Pay Salaries – Govt Spokesperson Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.