Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? (5708 Views)

Poll: who is the True Giant of Africa?

Ghana: 15% (5 votes)
Nigeria: 34% (11 votes)
South Africa: 50% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Africa Number 1 Economy Gaint / Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa? / Read This! Is Nigeria The Gaint Of Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by samparian(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2009
we have had this arguement in my office over who is the true giant of Africa. among the debaters are our other African brothers from South Africa, Congo, Cameroun, Togo and of course we, the Nigerians who are many on my office floor.
The majority vote cast in the office is that Ghana is currently the true giant of Africa.
not because Obama visited them, but because of political, social, economic, and infrastructural development in Ghana.
what do you think
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by moneygurl: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2009
I say South Africa

1 Like

Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by samparian(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2009
state your reasons, my dear.
its best we support our claims by facts and debatable statements. No need to be sentimental.
I'm Nigerian and i've visited south Africa twice and Ghana so many times. I've also visited other African countries but these three stand out.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by SamMilla1(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2009
Economically , South Africa leads.

Ghana is more stable though.

Nigeria is the giant in Population and Corruption/embezzlement
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by oyinda3(f): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2009
i'll say we're the giant of west africa. we have the bigger influence in entertainment, business etc
SA is the southern africa giant.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by naijaking1: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2009
Ghana is true giant of Africa in ideology. This is because, hausa muslims never come mess them up yet undecided
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2009
Sam Milla:

What makes Ghana more stable than SA?
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Beaf: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2009
Nigeria and South Africa have the strongest influence in Africa. Simply because they generate the most business. All across W. Africa the only soaps and drinks, even plastic bags come from Nigeria.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by SamMilla1(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2009
yoruba:

What makes Ghana more stable than SA?

Election. It is called the process of chosing the leader .

IN GHANA, You never hear them making noises.
The last time i checked, The SA presient resigned.
Zuma te current one was dragged to court many times.

E.T.C.

IN GHANA.

you dont hear them making noises
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2009
Its obvious, SA is the Giant of Africa.
SA's economy is the most diverse economy in africa(Apart from the the fact that it is big and comparable to Developed countries) .
Permanent member of the G8+5(SA doesnt need invites).
Former member of the UN security council.
and the list goes on,
The fact is, in terms of business, politics, infrastructure etc. you would hear more things from SA than the entire Africa.
SA is the Giant of africa whether you like it or not.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2009
Sam Milla:

Election. It is called the process of chosing the leader .

IN GHANA, You never hear them making noises.
The last time i checked, The SA presient resigned.
Zuma te current one was dragged to court many times.

E.T.C.

IN GHANA.

you dont hear them making noises
Ofcourse, SA election was a one way election but it was free, fare and peaceful
The last time i checked, The SA presient resigned
You dont even understand the circumstances in which he resigned but yet you judge, he was forced to resign by his own party and there was a peaceful transition of power.
Zuma te current one was dragged to court many times
Is the prosecution of a particular person affects the stability of the entire country?
What is your definition of Stability because personnally i would say that Botswana is the most stable country and because SA(even though it has high crime) has more laws(the laws of SA are considered to be comparable to conservative first world countries) than any other african country I would say Ghana is no different to SA.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Gbawe: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2009
samparian:

we have had this arguement in my office over who is the true giant of Africa. among the debaters are our other African brothers from South Africa, Congo, Cameroun, Togo and of course we, the Nigerians who are many on my office floor.
The majority vote cast in the office is that Ghana is currently the true giant of Africa.
not because Obama visited them, but because of political, social, economic, and infrastructural development in Ghana.
what do you think

Based on what ? we are all currently proud of Ghana but lets not throw facts and reality out of the window !!!! Haba !!!

South Africa is the undoubted Giant of Africa but no one in West Africa comes remotely close to Nigeria's status in terms of commerce, banking, Peacekeeping, Entertainment, skilled Manpower provision, SME's (small to medium enterprise), etc , etc.

We are all dissapointed with the way our nation is currently being run but let us not begin swallowing and regurgitating what is grossly untrue because the Nigerian brand is currently out of fashion. As someone mentioned earlier, Ghana is only the ideological 'Gaint of Africa'. Nigeria , for all its fault , still remains a Gaint in Africa. No doubt we need to get our act together - and quick - but let no one be fooled into writing Nigeria off. We are still a highly intelligent, ambitious, dynamic and charismatic people.This is why most people cannot be lukewarm towards Nigerians- they either love us or hate us with a passion. We will surpass any previous greatness we had when we jettison tribalism, ethnic bigotry , partisan interests and religious intolerance in speaking with one voice (wether at State or federal level) to insist on the leaders we want. The folks in Ekiti tried to do it but they did not have the support of the rest of Nigeria so what could have been an 'enough is enough ' moment fizzled out due to how other parts of Nigeria , even if sympathetic, did not feel aggrieved enough about the theft against their Ekiti brothers to launch similar protests across Nigeria !!!

It is pointless contemplating a return of Yar Adua (or another mediocre Northerner) in 2011 , due to deleterious practices like "power rotation" and " federal character" , and yet we wonder why other nations are leaving us behind. Other nations ,like Ghana, are not doing anything spectacular. They are merely putting forward their Fasholas,Utomi's and not their Yar Adua's and outdated Dinosaurs like Anenih.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state
If you go through this site, it shows that SA was the last african country to be under 'moderate state', I hope that should answer your question.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by AjanleKoko: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2009
The whole Ghana thing is just hype. Even Zambia and Uganda, which I've visited, have 24 hours power supply.
How many Ghanaian-owned businesses are even dominating in Ghana? Even Glo has a mobile license in Ghana. Nigerian banks and insurance companies are all over Ghana. Even their new president earlier in the year declared the Ghanaian government as broke, and right now they're busy talking to IMF and the World Bank as per financial assistance. How interesting!
Go to Ghana and see how Nigerians and Nigerian business is dominating the landscape.

As per Obama's visit, Nairalanders should learn to understand the global politics, and stop believing newspaper crap and cliches. The US is not happy with Nigeria right now, not because of democracy and good governance, bla bla bla, but because we're not serving their interests as they had hoped. What with the emphatic no to the Africom, and the oil sector reforms, which seems to tilt towards the Russians and Chinese, the US can never be happy with Nigeria. Remember Ghana now has oil. The Western powers are beginning to prop Ghana up as a 'strategic ally' for them in the West of Sub-Saharan Africa, since good ol' Naija is not playing ball and has never really delivered to promise, despite their huge investments in resources, and collossal bribes paid to various military men and politicians over the decades. Just wait and see, next thing you'll hear is that Africom will resurface in Ghana.

Not that I have any beef for my Ghanaian brothers, or I am trying to drum up support for a near-comatose Nigerian polity and economy. But aside the many government screw-ups, Nigerians are fully in charge in the West African sub-region, take it or leave it.For people like me, who are Africa-for-Africans people, we acknowledge we have problems but we should not wait for the validation or otherwise of foreign powers before we push for change. Their manipulations over the years has done a lot to ensure we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2009
Very funny cheesy
Even for west africa Ghana no see him period not to talk of the whole of africa.Last time i checked,Ivory coast has better power supply than Ghana.lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by samparian(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2009
maybe, but Ghana has more political stability and security
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by NegroNtns(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2009
political, social, economic, and infrastructural development in Africa.

Given the history of pre and post independence Africa and the struggles that our people face daily on that continent, I believe we need to create a new way of measuring development. Let us step away from the traditional way of equating mega structures and neon lights and skyscrapers as evidence of social progress. Consideration must be given to the way in which the capabilities of the ordinary citizen is enabled and that empowerment in turn is used judiciously for a better society in terms of productive output and efficiency.

Turning this post around. . . let us ask in which country in Africa are the citizens most enabled and empowered to feel a sense of ownership and investment in their own country?

I know you did not include Tanzania. . .but those people are proud of their country and they do not have much but they live like they own everything.  A true model for Africa.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2009
South Africa!
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by IFELEKE(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2009
Giant of Africa?
There is no giant in africa, we are all minnows or pawns in the hands of some powerful few.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Litmus: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2009
At last, level headed opinions.

Negro_Ntns
I know you did not include Tanzania . . .but those people are proud of their country and they do not have much but they live like they own everything.  A true model for Africa.

@Negro_Ntns

I would add Ethiopia to the sentiment you are trying to raise and I actually think they epitomise ‘Africa ideology’ if any such thing exist, more so than other African countries. However, I would place Nigeria at the very top because even if you overlook her population in terms of size and talent and dismiss its economic influence, Nigeria and Nigerians have consistently fought for Africa and stood up for Africans.

Africa needs countries that have the confidence to look out for one another not ones that appear to wish that others should fail. Nigeria belongs to the first category Ghana to the last.  
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Beaf: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2009
Litmus:

At last, level headed opinions.

@Negro_Ntns

[b]I would add Ethiopia to the sentiment you are trying to raise and I actually think they epitomise ‘Africa ideology’
if any such thing exist, more so than other African countries. However, I would place Nigeria at the very top because even if you overlook her population in terms of size and talent and dismiss its economic influence, Nigeria and Nigerians have consistently fought for Africa and stood up for Africans.

Africa needs countries that have the confidence to look out for one another not ones that appear to wish that others should fail. Nigeria belongs to the first category Ghana to the last.   
[/b]

You've forgotten "we are the world". Ethiopia is the single reason why an idiot like Bob Geldoff thinks he's now an authority on Africa.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by naliakar: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2009
While is is easy to come up with a name of a country as befitting the title giant of Africa, you may wish to consider not just size in terms of region and demography, but also its influence across the board. It does appear from the postings above that the notion of Africa is restricted to Sub-Saharan Africa. If the choice is be continent wide, then let us start with a few variables.

1. the most stable and active Stock Exchanges in Africa are in this order (1)South Africa (2) Kenya (3) Nigeria and (4) Egypt. Cote de Voire follows with others behind. On this a lone, Ghana appears nowhere as a giant. She holds the promise (very much hyped though) but is still a toddler. In terms of manufacturing base. South Africa still leads  followed by Egypt then Kenya. You will be surprised that aside from the oil industry, Both the Southern and east African nations have more vibrant manufacturing sectors than Nigeria in spite of hers size. has it ever bothered you that the furniture our Nollywood movies like flaunting in their movies including the juice are evidently south African.

In terms of self contained market that sways investment opportunities, Nigeria comes first and is well above most countries in Africa as having the most potentially lucrative investment opportunity. What it need s is a semblance of order. Populationwise there can be no gainsaying that Nigeria leads and Ghana is way behind. In terms of Political influence, Nigeria proved during the Liberian and Siera leonian crisis what a true big brother is all about. Even with our blemishes you cannot push all these under the carpet.
About Ghana. they deserve recognition for learning the ropes of democratic transition well, but the economy of Ghana is nothing to speak about. Political maturity, Yes, but such has been the case from the days Azikiwe and Nkrumah. talk of giant of Africa, leave Ghana out of it and the exuberance of Obama's fleeting visit is not going to make it so abe.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Litmus: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2009
Beaf

You've forgoten "we are the world". Ethiopia is the single reason why an idiot like Bob Geldoff thinks he's now an authority on Africa.

Yes, that was unfortunate--- 
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by KnowAll(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
If 20 million Britons that are working is able to provide the income that has made the UK the heaven it is today, whereby if you don’t work your house rent is paid for you , each child is paid child support whether you are rich or poor every child gets that even the Queen’s Kid is entitle to it.

You get un-employment benefit if you are not working, and even if you are working and your spouse is not working all the taxes you pay is paid back to you as tax credit. Then if 20 million people can do this in Britain, 70 million Nigerians of working age would do even greater things. The biggest 3 economies of Europe are the countries with the largest population Germany, UK, and France.

All we need in Nigeria is a leader that knows how to harness this potential population into one huge production enterprise. Look at China they use their population to their advantage and that is what our leaders should do. At the moment we are down on our knees but we are still any potential investor’s idea of an investment heaven. The 6th largest Telecom company in South Africa invested in Nigeria, the money they made just after 2 years was more than they made in South Africa in 10 years.

Nigera is a potential Giant but whether we will ever take that word Potential out of the word Giant is a matter for posterity or a sudden realisation from our leaders that we should change our ways, the latter I am skepitical about but the former we live with, with the hope that it will be better sometime tommorrow when and what time is anyone's guess. undecided
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
The 6th largest Telecom company in South Africa invested in Nigeria, the money they made just after 2 years was more than they made in South Africa in 10 years.
Where did you your info? grin
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by deb(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2009

You just chose to close your eyes to the good side of Nigeria.
I know your type very well, no matter how much improvement occur in the country
you will never see nor appreciate any of it.

You have not seen the exploit of Nigerian banks, the fact that more enterprenuers are emerging,
the fact that the middle class is fast returning, the fact that a lot of us can now afford new cars,
all the transformation in Lagos is of no business to you except that you take joy in ridiculing
your own country at the slightest opportunity even before other nationals on nairaland.

Later, your low lifer self will complain that Nigerians are not treated well outside of the country
as though we commit more crimes than others. Get a life, get a dream, get a vision and start living
for something then your life will have meaning and it will no longer be controlled by the economy of
Nigeria or of any nation on earth.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
The 6th largest Telecom company in South Africa invested in Nigeria, the money they made just after 2 years was more than they made in South Africa in 10 years.
Sorry, I meant where did you get your info? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
Nigera is a potential Giant but whether we will ever take that word Potential out of the word Giant is a matter for posterity or a sudden realisation from our leaders that we should change our ways, the latter I am skepitical about but the former we live with, with the hope that it will be better sometime tommorrow when and what time is anyone's guess

A country that has the true potential to become Africa's Giant is Angola. Angola is one the fastest growing economies of the world(based on growth rate), read for yourself:

1. Angola

GDP Growth Rate (%): 16.30 Global Rank: 4
One of the fastest growing economies in the world, Angola's high growth rate is driven by its oil sector, with record oil prices and rising petroleum production. A postwar reconstruction boom and resettlement of displaced persons has led to high rates of growth in construction and agriculture as well. Angola is currently rebuilding the country's infrastructure, which is still damaged or undeveloped from the 27-year-long civil war, with lines of credit from China, Brazil, Portugal, Germany, Spain, and the EU. Corruption, especially in the extractive sectors, and the negative effects of large inflows of foreign exchange, are major challenges facing Angola.
2. Sudan

GDP Growth Rate (%): 12.80 Global Rank: 6
Sudan's economy is blooming on the back of increases in oil production, high oil prices, and large inflows of foreign direct investment. GDP growth registered more than 10% per year in 2006 and 2007. The Darfur conflict, the aftermath of two decades of civil war in the south, the lack of basic infrastructure in large areas, and a reliance by much of the population on subsistence agriculture remain major challenges to the country.
3. Equatorial Guinea

GDP Growth Rate (%): 12.70 Global Rank: 7
The discovery and exploitation of large oil reserves have contributed to dramatic economic growth in recent years and Equatorial Guinea now has the fourth highest per capita income in the world, after Luxembourg, Bermuda, and Jersey. Forestry, farming, and fishing are also major components of GDP. A dominant subsistence farming culture, underdeveloped natural resources include titanium, iron ore, manganese, uranium, and alluvial gold as some of the key issues facing the economy. Other key issues include the distribution of wealth and corruption as government officials and their family members own most of the businesses.
4. Ethiopia

GDP Growth Rate (%): 9.80 Global Rank: 14
Ethiopia's poverty-stricken economy is based on agriculture, accounting for almost half of GDP, 60% of exports, and 80% of total employment. The agricultural sector suffers from frequent drought and poor cultivation practices. Drought and Ethiopia's land laws, the state owns all land and provides long-term leases to the tenants, continue to hamper growth. The drought which struck late in 2002 led to a 3.3% decline in GDP in 2003 but normal weather patterns helped agricultural and GDP growth recover during 2004-07.
5. Liberia

GDP Growth Rate (%): 8.50 Global Rank: 20
Civil war and government mismanagement destroyed much of Liberia's economy, especially the infrastructure in and around the capital, Monrovia. However since the conclusion of fighting, steps have been to reduce corruption, build support from international donors, and encourage private investment. Embargos on timber and diamond exports have been lifted, opening new sources of revenue for the government.
6. Mozambique

GDP Growth Rate (%): 7.50 Global Rank: 34
Since embarking on a series of macroeconomic reforms designed to stabilize the economy in the late 1980s and achieving political stability since the multi-party elections in 1994, Mozambique has had dramatic improvements in the its growth rate. Fiscal reforms, including the introduction of a value-added tax and reform of the customs service, have improved the government's revenue collection abilities. In spite of these gains, Mozambique remains dependent upon foreign assistance for much of its annual budget, and the majority of the population remains below the poverty line. Mozambique's once substantial foreign debt has been reduced through forgiveness and rescheduling under the IMF's Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) and Enhanced HIPC initiatives, and is now at a manageable level.
7. Egypt

GDP Growth Rate (%): 7.20 Global Rank: 39
In 2005, the Egyptian government reduced personal and corporate tax rates, reduced energy subsidies, and privatized several enterprises. This led to a boom in the stock market, an increase in direct foreign investment and GDP grew about 5% per year in 2005-06, and topped 7% in 2007. Despite these achievements, the government has failed to raise living standards for the average Egyptian, and has had to continue providing subsidies for basic necessities. The subsidies have contributed to a sizeable budget deficit - roughly 7.5% of GDP in 2007 - and represent a significant drain on the economy. However, Egypt's export sectors - particularly natural gas - have bright prospects.
8. Democratic Republic of Congo

GDP Growth Rate (%): 7.00 Global Rank: 40
The economy of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is slowly recovering from two decades of decline. The government reopened relations with international financial institutions and international donors, and has begun implementing reforms, although progress is slow. Renewed activity in the mining sector, the source of most export income, boosted the government's fiscal position and GDP growth. Government reforms and improved security may lead to increased government revenues, outside budget assistance, and foreign direct investment, although an uncertain legal framework, corruption, and a lack of transparency in government policy are continuing long-term problems.
9. Cape Verde

GDP Growth Rate (%): 7.00 Global Rank: 41
This island economy suffers from a poor natural resource base, including serious water shortages exacerbated by cycles of long-term drought. The economy is service-oriented, with commerce, transport, tourism, and public services accounting for about three-fourths of GDP. In 2007 the United Nations graduated Cape Verde from the category of Least Developed Countries, only the second time this has happened to a country.
10. Gambia

GDP Growth Rate (%): 7.00 Global Rank: 42
Gambia has no confirmed mineral or natural resource deposits and has a limited agricultural base. Gambia's natural beauty and proximity to Europe has made it one of the larger markets for tourism in West Africa. Unemployment and underemployment rates remain extremely high with small-scale manufacturing activity featuring the processing of peanuts, fish, and hide.
source: http://www.clickafrique.com/Magazine/ST014/CP0000002790.aspx
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by RSA(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
We are all Giants in our own way,cause I don't see this Giant topic going anywhere.Looking at the latest measurements on Nairaland,Botswana with the population of under 2 million should claim the title,or maybe even Namibia,not mentioning that all the major companies in Botswana and Namibia are South Africans.
All our countries,big and small offers something different to Africa,and we should all respect that.We can't compare there is nothing to compare.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by naliakar: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
I had written a response but Richyblack thought otherwise. I will try again.

I am in agreement with other posters that the Ghana thing is really overblown. And that Obama's visit will not overnight change  her fortunes as to push it to the number one position in Africa. Give it to them though, they have achieved a level of political maturity that has witnessed peaceful transition of power in the last three elections. But why single out Ghana on this accord when we know that Botswana has a much longer history of genuine democratic culture?
My main contribution here has to do with the economies of African countries and here again Ghana misses out Look, Johannesburg stock exchange is by far the largest in Africa with a  market capitalization volume $280 billion, Second is the Moroccan exchange, with a capitalization $62 billion, third is the Nigerian stock exchange with $33 billion followed by the Nairobi stock exchange with a capitalization volume of $15 billion. Going by these indicators it is clear SA is unbeatable and together with Nigeria, Morocco and Kenya, play in a league way above Ghana. Of these, Nigeria outpaces SA as having the greatest investment potential, owing to her demographic size and local entrepreneurial ownership.
What of influence, political or otherwise, Nigeria has far much greater influence in her backyard and beyond than Ghana can ever hope to have. Nigeria can be listed among those proactive countries that single handedly intervened in bloodleting neighbouring countries to stop mayhem. Ask your question again, and the answer will be clear and certainly not Ghana. NOT BY THE STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by yoruba: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Johannesburg stock exchange is by far the largest in Africa with a market capitalization volume $280 billion
Indeed it is true, the JSE is planning to create a pan-African exchange by initially enabling investors to trade in shares from Ghana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Later it will expand this across the rest of Africa.
source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSE_Securities_Exchange
Re: Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa? by Yuno: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
South Africa and Egypt are the only countries on the African continent that can be called "powers" , Nigeria has not yet even come close to living up to its true potential. The Nigerian economy is smaller than that of small minor European countries like Belgium or Greece despite its oil and is less than 2/3 the size of South Africa's despite have more than twice as many people, Nigeria is no giant in any area except population!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Ranked 33rd Biggest Economy Among Nations / Old Age Not A Respecter Of Wealth--IBB Now Uses A Walking Stick! / IPOB Raise High 'biafran Flag' In Brazil Rio 2016 Olympics (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.