Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Police Attention Urgently Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Attention Urgently Needed (458 Views)

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Attention To All Motor Owner Whom Alway Park By The Road Side At Medical Road Ik / Man Raped To Death By His 5 Wives For His Too Much Attention On The Sixth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Attention Urgently Needed by belcom10(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2016
G
Re: Police Attention Urgently Needed by eleko1: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
belcom10:
pls i need to speak with a police officer currently serving in uyo, police headquater ikot akpan abia to be precise. I need to file a case of threat. Thks. 08139648228.
send sos to the state commissioner of police/area commander.With fact not slanderous message
Re: Police Attention Urgently Needed by nwaanambra1(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2016
sorry i don't understand - is it that you don't know the road to any of the police stations in that area that makes it impossible for you to go and lay your complain or the person threatening your life locked you up in a septic tank? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Internet Fraudster Faces 127 Years In Prison Over Love Scam / LASU Saff Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Married Lover / Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor – Edo APC Gov. Candidte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.