Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola (4901 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by tpiar: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
cant comment because this is Toks2008's specialty.

Toks2008, over to you.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preyetonye:
This all started bcause peter married a yoruba woman, while d real witch in all of this ify umuokeke d devil dat put anna banner in all d mess shes in today is walkin freely without backlash cause she is frm d same tribe wid them,if u c igbo pple run
what is the meaning of your last comment ? I wonder how you tribal bigots reason, that a person is not good means the whole tribe should be judged with that characteristics. So I should judge the northerns as boko harem since shekua is from there, what of yorubas ritual killers we read about everyday so we should assume all yorubas are ritual killers and should be avoided at all cost. bro get rid of that myopic mentality. If I may ask how are we sure all this stories flying around are not fake rumours.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by tpiar: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
what is the meaning of your last comment ? I wonder how you tribal bigots reason, that a person is not good means the whole tribe should be judged with that characteristics. So I should judge the northerns as boko harem since shekua is from there, what of yorubas ritual killers we read about everyday so we should assume all yorubas are ritual killers and should be avoided at all cost. bro get rid of that myopic mentality. If I may ask how are we sure all this stories flying around are not fake rumours.

are we back in the dark ages or what, these days of macd and so on, you are still talking like this.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by delpee(f): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna is dating a 23 year old boy called Tomi Thomas. He is Yoruba. She ain't got no time for psquare. And we forbid adultery. Its the Yoruba's having kids out of wedlock up and down

The only difference is that Yorubas keep their children born outside wedlock while Igbos dispose via baby factories/marketers. Let's drop this tribal stuff. The good, the bad and the ugly exists in all tribes.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2016
delpee:

The only difference is that Yorubas keep their children born outside wedlock while Igbos dispose via baby factories/marketers. Let's drop this tribal stuff. The good, the bad and the ugly exists in all tribes.
anyway. Don't hate on munachi. She's one of the most beautiful and stainless women in our country. Find no fault in her please.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Toks2008(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2016
udordike:

So peter called you and told you that lola use to be his benefactor?
Learn how to keep away from family issues that do not concern you.
What of the yoruba mother that suddenly saw my friend as olosi omo ibo after seeing her daughter through her HND program at Offa Poly?
Let us always look before we leap so as not to make ourselves the FOOLS.

http://eafrique.tv/happy-wedding-anniversary-peter-and-lola-okoye/
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by wilcox(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
each time my mum looks at me ,she always says something great about me and I always believe her .Don't take your mother's words for granted ,they are word of wisdom
Hope you will believe her the day she will tell you the bitter truth?
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2016
tpiar:

are we back in the dark ages or what, these days of macd and so on, you are still talking like this.
madam we are not back to the dark age but you suppose to read and comprehend before you quote out of content.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend / Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / Breaking News - Tiwa Savage Blackmail S3x Tape Video Leak (full Video And Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.