Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) (46025 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / President Buhari Goes Back To Secondary School. See The Classroom Pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
longayink:
Nearly half of Imo West remains non.accessible three years because of the damaged portion of Ihialla to Orlu road.

Money used by Okorocha to build these his plain publicity stunts in Owerri is enough to repair the failed portion of Ihialla-Orlu road. Fed govt must reimburse Imo.
Many more Imo people get served if Okorocha repairs the failed road portion.

But no, Rochas the governor who believes he is smarter than every one else.

A governor who believs that Owerri and his publicity projects shall make him president.

Please are you in any way trying to say road is more important than schools? Like I've always written Okorocha is beyond compare in terms of good governance. He is not just into media hype and flag off/commissioning jamboree.
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Xapio:
The school really looks nice.. But Rochas should do more please.. IMO is really a big state in SE that should be competing with Anambra, Enugu, and Abia.. As for the baby state which is my state Ebonyi grin, you guys should give us more time please, we are coming. At least we are not doing bad when compared to our age mates like Ekiti, Bayelsa, Gombe, Zamfara, etc..

Have you been to Imo? Nobody will visit Owerri in particular and believe he is in Nigeria. Forget the media blackmail with pictures from the few bad parts being overemphasized.
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Xapio: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Have you been to Imo? Nobody will visit Owerri in particular and believe he is in Nigeria. Forget the media blackmail with pictures from the few bad parts being overemphasized.
I haven't rally visited the state but I normally pass through the state when traveling though the area I passed through(Owerri) really looks nice(Green n clean with nice roads and good building) but the perception I get on NL here is not encouraging ..
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Bobbybube(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some people have decided not to think with their brains.
He owes workers over 6 months, sacked 300 workers, privatized 85% of government owned properties, demolished our beloved library for a car pack,flimsy pre-fabricated schools without adequate furniture among others.
I wonder what kind of motivation requires press crew if not blatant propaganda.
The state water board was demolished to build that very school yet it has flopped. Ask for a comprehensive picture outlook of that school especially for the classrooms and you will understand.
Don't be fooled;lets call a spade a spade!!
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Blackfire(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
odomanis:

Close your mouth if you don't know what to say. Where are you even from ?

hey are u mad? Don't u know i am using sarcasm.
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by longayink: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Please are you in any way trying to say road is more important than schools? Like I've always written Okorocha is beyond compare in terms of good governance. He is not just into media hype and flag off/commissioning jamboree.

People have to survive before going to school. And good school buildings can't just be only for the state capital alone, as Okorocha sees it.

For example, people have been talking for four years abouy a particular girls secondary school in Orlu where students walk through bush paths to go to school, because Okorocha contractors destroyed the once pliable road to the school. Why punish the girls there, but build new schools and roads only in the capital? That's not how to govern a state.

How come the governor demolished existing state library in the state capital to build a new one, while there's no state library outside the state capital?

Why build two new stadium-like complexes in the state capital but no stadium exists outside the state capital?

Why Okorocha established new tertiary institutions in the state capital but none exists outside the state capital?

In fact, does Okorocha want every Imo citizen to come to live with him in the state capital?
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2016
longayink:

People have to survive before going to school. And good school buildings can't just be only for the state capital alone, as Okorocha sees it.

For example, people have been talking for four years abouy a particular girls secondary school in Orlu where students walk through bush paths to go to school, because Okorocha contractors destroyed the once pliable road to the school. Why punish the girls there, but build new schools and roads only in the capital? That's not how to govern a state.

Is this Orlu or not? The road, drainage, streetlights and the school which is a replica of the one in Owerri were done by Okorocha .

These pictures were taken by me at Orlu. Check the pictures and tell Nairalanders the truth then pray to God for forgiveness. For those who don't know, these schools are widespread but those who have not gone round believe they exist only in Owerri.

Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by longayink: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Is this Orlu or not? The road, drainage, streetlights and the school which is a replica of the one in Owerri were done by Okorocha .

These pictures were taken by me at Orlu. Check the pictures and tell Nairalanders the truth then pray to God for forgiveness. For those who don't know, these schools are widespread but those who have not gone round believe they exist only in Owerri.

Yes. The same Amaigbo/Ihioma road you show every time.

You don't understand: in Orlu of nearly half a million inhabitants, governor Okorocha dualized this Amaigbo/Ihioma road of about 3km, and three other roads totalling about 2km,

but scraped other township roads totalling more than ten kilometres, poured red sand on top, and abandoned them with dust and debris four years going.

We voted him second term with the hope he shall asphalt these roads so that we don't continue to breathe rubbish.

But nothing. Rather Okorocha retires to Owerri building new schools and roads - even in areas where no humans live.

Is Okorocha a politician at all?

More people in Imo state are from Orlu zone. As he deliberately decided to punish Orlu, even if he painted the whole Owerri with whitewash, more people must call him bad names.
Re: Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) by jamjo: 1:39am On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

Really

Too dusty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.