Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nairaland No Bashing Day. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland No Bashing Day. (1046 Views)

Nairaland No Longer Opening With Freebasics / Hilarious Comments About The Ex IGP MD Abubakar With Serious Bashing / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
One thing that amazes me on this forum which I know seun himself is, is how people engage in all forms of e-fight, e-insult, e-bash, e-diss. I must confess it still dazes me, while someone who is nice and polite offline will come oneline and turn an e-monster... Probably because this forum is faceless or because a lot of sensitive issues are being disscussed. But I wish that we could be civil in our dealings with ourselves because you never might know who that person you are throwing lines at is.. You might have family members here whose username u don't know and then end up insulting them.. Please let us not throw caution to the wind, so that you don't end up cursing ur mother or father here.. Moreso some of us here are already pickin up this bad attitude and it is not just our way as Africans.. Please let's stop or limit it.. Especially in the politics section... Thank you..
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bashing is not allowed. Mynd44 is in charge of preventing it.
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by rheether(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yet i get bashing from Nairalanders any time i say my mind. By the way, why did Mynd44 gave me a ban for saying Enugu is the capital of Biafra?
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by bolt000(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
its really baffling how some people just blab about angry.. so op do u support that internet bill ni undecided
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Yet i get bashing from Nairalanders any time i say my mind.
Click the report button under the post in question.
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seun:
For real?
I suggest u take a nice trip to the politics section, guys there can start world war 3 with the type of derogatory comments they make..
I understand that they get banned, but the whole essense of this thread is to alert our various minds to the fact that peoples opinion are theirs without having to be subjected to various name calling by some nairalanders...

okbye..
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
its really baffling how some people just blab about angry.. so op do u support that internet bill ni undecided
trust me dearie, am indifferent... anytin that tickles their fancy...
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by bolt000(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
namedonfinish:
trust me dearie, am indifferent... anytin that tickles their fancy...
lol.. as for me i really dont want the bill implemented.. its more liking taking freedom speech away from us.
As u said they are just E- rats and whateva
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:

lol.. as for me i really dont want the bill implemented.. its more liking taking freedom speech away from us.
As u said they are just E- rats and whateva
lol... e-rats indeed..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by DaBullIT(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seun:

As comforting as that sounds, I will disagree

He's not preventing , rather he selects who to.l punish and when , someone insulted me

I replied with just "mumu" he banned me from December till January and there after I've been banned continuously until February 16th, I have screen grab of everything and yes I mailed mods nothing happened

Many people have complained severally and you've not done anything about it

I spend less time on NL now it's not fun when you are being stalked by a moderator
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

As comforting as that sounds, I will disagree

He's not preventing , rather he selects who to.l punish and when , someone insulted me

I replied with just "mumu" he banned me from December till January and there after I've been banned continuously until February 16th, I have screen grab of everything and yes I mailed mods nothing happened

Many people have complained severally and you've not done anything about it

I spend less time on NL now it's not fun when you are being stalked by a moderator

eh yah.. sorry abt that...
but of a truth, I see people write a lot about this mynd44 both as post and on their signature.. I think something should be done before it gets out of hand..
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by RobinHez(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:
Click the report button under the post in question.
HI.

Can I send you a pm?
Re: Nairaland No Bashing Day. by IndianBwoy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm......

(1) (Reply)

My Sister’s Husband Is Pestering Me For Sex / Weac Free 2017 Expo 100% Free By Expotrate / Urgent Need For Beats By Dre Pill Xl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.