Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence (28497 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by asiwaju87(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
I won't be surprise if tomorrow another headline shows up saying " Clifford orji case to be decided by supreme court"
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by swezenberg(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
ubah84:
buhari don't kill our brother oo. dis is marginalization

Shut up! The lady he killed is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Decryptor(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
hollandis:
But Rogers and Mustaoha is alive for killing Abiola kudirat .Zoo country

What is Abiola Kudirat?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
hollandis:

You are free to swap with and die for your satanic Rev or forever shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PussyKrook: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sometime in 2007, I went to Ikoyi Prisons. As I sat in a room waiting, Rev. King walked right in to pick something that had been dropped off for him. He didn't say hi, even when we greeted him. He didn't look like a god to me at all. Only a man locked up in his own world.

Truly, It is a bad idea to be locked up in a jail. It breaks even the strongest of men. Plus, our our prisons are appalling.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Decryptor(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
rajab1:
You see, he is an igbo,all sort of indescency, 419, baby factory , drug trafficking,armed roberry,international prostitution,incest is all their monopoly in nigeria, i wish and i hope one day one time they would have their own country.mtwwwww, cockroaches!

The Mods will see this and ignore it! If it was yoruba that is there, we all know what would happen! Double standards!!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Dexema(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
I once had a customer who would kneel beside the road in reverence of this guy whenever his convoy was passing. kill him already, rid the world of one more modafuka.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by bittertruthz: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
GurlFriend:
It is the end of the road for the bearded General Overseer of Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, aka Rev King, as the Supreme Court has upheld his death sentence.

Rev. King was sentenced to death by hanging in 2007 by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court, on a 5-count charge of murder. He set fire on seven members of his church whom he accused of fornication.

One of them, Ann King, died as a result of injuries sustained in the fire.

During the trial, witnesses, who were mostly his church members, narrated how Reverend King turned them to intimacy gadgets. The principal witness in the matter, Kelechi King, in her gory account told the court how she had aborted four pregnancies for the self-acclaimed ‘god’.

She also revealed how Reverend King made her denounce her family and how she served him as his maid, attending to him naked.

On the incident that led to the death of Ann, almost all the prosecution witnesses corroborated the fact that Rev. King actually set them on fire by pouring fuel on them.

They also told the court that on the said date, Rev. King gathered them together in his house following allegations that they were committing fornication in his house, an allegation they all denied.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/supreme-court-upholds-rev-kings-death.html

I really hate his church members and his victims.... There were virtually worshiping him instead of God. Imagine trashing old men for coming late. Subjecting people's mother and father to punishment.
They should jail his body guards and ushers too.

Rev. Morka of Lords chosen should be watched carefully. His members are brainwashed like Rev. King members.
Rev. Morka has used superior power to jail the woman that exposed his fake miracles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
He need to die for the souls of those he unjustly killed to rest in peace and be at peace!

Devils in white cassock

Was he not one of your revered 'pastors' and did he ever use a white carssock but a suit, your modern uniform of the clergy ?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
rattlesnake:
To kill thus guy na risk oo

Risk in the land of criminals from the orient.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by bittertruthz: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
OHANAEZE WILL ISSUE STATEMENT BEFORE MONDAY. grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by unto(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why are people so gullible that the allowed themselves to be used by so called men of evil that call themselves men of God

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by 2n2k(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
godwin120alex:
U are online just writing. I know people who still worship in the church.

Today is his birthday and there are 12 full pages of advertisement pages 39 to 50 in today's ThisDay by his well-wishers (church members)
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Praise the Lord Somebody

Halleluyah.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
hollandis:

You must be his maid or a member of his church ..
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
basty:
I am afraid of Churches these days. Many evil things are happening in the churches today.

Increase in Pentecostal churches have bred corruption in the body of Church.

True.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
clintonopah:
still couldnt find this informative!! gibberish

You can opt to die with your rev.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by ubah84(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
swezenberg:

Shut up! The lady he killed is Igbo
then he shud be charged to biafra court not dis zoo
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jorussia:
The same mustapha that your hero(GEJ),released from prison. You guys(ipob) are hopeless miscreants

True word.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=MAYOWAAK post=43271054] Another issue is that Reverend King might still be in the prison custody for another three or four years awaiting execution because there are no enough number of 'hang-men' in the country again. I understand that there are about two or three hang-men who moved around all over the country to execute those who have been condemned to death, and they are even very old.[/quote.

True ? ]
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by lizcom25: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
And today happens to be the man's birthday. There were several full Page colour in Thisday newspaper birthday greetings
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
godwin120alex:
U are online just writing. I know people who still worship in the church.

They are people from his clan for whom such satanic church exists.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
tinsel:

Must you bring tribal sentiments in everything. Those he killed were they not igbos.

Don't you know that tribalism is ingrained in them ?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
rajab1:
You see, he is an igbo,all sort of indescency, 419, baby factory , drug trafficking,armed roberry,international prostitution,incest is all their monopoly in nigeria, i wish and i hope one day one time they would have their own country.mtwwwww, cockroaches!

1000 amen. Thank you. I hate to share the same country with them. I wish they have their country.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
tollytexy:
Dem never execute This asinwin pastor since?
lolz omo ake which one is asinwin pastor
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Liquid2Metal: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
I think he should challenge the judgement in Hell.... End of the road for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
PussyKrook:
Sometime in 2007, I went to Ikoyi Prisons. As I sat in a room waiting, Rev. King walked right in to pick something that had been dropped off for him. He didn't say hi, even when we greeted him. He didn't look like a god to me at all. Only a man locked up in his own world.

Truly, It is a bad idea to be locked up in a jail. It breaks even the strongest of men. Plus, our our prisons are appalling.

"Eniti Sango ba toju e wole koni ba won bu obakoso".
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Decryptor:

The Mods will see this and ignore it! If it was yoruba that is there, we all know what would happen! Double standards!!

What has he said wrong?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by Realhommie(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
bittertruthz:

I really hate his church members and his victims.... There were virtually worshiping him instead of God. Imagine trashing old men for coming late. Subjecting people's mother and father to punishment.

Rev. Morka of Lords chosen should be watched carefully. His members are brainwashed like Rev. King members.
Rev. Morka has used superior power to jail the woman that exposed his fake miracles.
Rev morka? Interesting
Well, i dn't wanna judge but i'v always had my suspicion. Abt 2-3yrz ago one advanced lady and her husband told me Rev Morka is does diabolical stuff and that's why he's bn married thrice and all 3 women hv died mysteriously..
May God help us oooooo
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
So dis murderer is still alive?after all d attrocities he commited?he shld be killed asap..preferably a painful and slow death

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence by PenSniper: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
bittertruthz:

You got a good point there.
Their members portray the image of people in bondage and under spell.
One doesn't see the glory of God in their outlook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / When Did The Apostles Become Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.