Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (57093 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by stephenduru: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shortly after we about Funke Akindele's surprise marriage proposal from boyfriend JJC Skillz, the soon to be married couple have flooded social media with pictures of themselves onset a video shoot for JJC's new single "A Da".

In the video, Funke plays an Agege bread seller,a reminiscent of Olajumoke Orisaguna's story.

See photos from the video shoot above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/pics-funke-akindele-turns-olajumoke.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by kingofchess(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
9ja I hail thee. ..the title of the movie would be "Jennifer the bread seller"....I am also waiting for the movie titled "5 point CGPA no be beans"

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by tobisco29(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
She and Mercy Johnson they are one of a kind

19 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
another movie coming..... olajumoke oni buredi

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by CaroLyner(f): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
praizeblog:
another movie coming..... olajumoke oni buredi
i trust nollywood grin
the bread seller

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Tpave(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Copy copy. This Olajumoke na agent of change now. Funke is trying to tap into the anointing

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
i trust nollywood grin
lol....abi nw
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by okoro4: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol.See wetin luv fit cause
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin I trust naija na ,if dem fit produce eminado,kukere,2go babes,Facebook babes,golibe why dem no go produce olajumoke the bread seller

27 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by SAMBARRY: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
JENIFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.SMH
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by nani212(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Naija can make make fun of everything sha

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by dani1luv: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Wadesings: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na wah ooo. Them dey act film on top film again

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by valencia25(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
So the rumor that Funke Akindele is having an affair with a father of 3 children from 3 different women is true?

I can see tthe man in the picture attached. What is wrong with some women.

There is Seun and lalasticlala available if you so care for a responsible Virgin man. angry

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by winilove(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol.. 9ja for real.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eleyi tun gidi gan oo
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by repogirl(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trust Naija, no body wan carry last.

They will form their own story and create a movie losely based on Jumoke's biography. I will still love to watch the movie sha.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by cutetopsey(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is the beauty of capitalism - Whatever butters your bread can be used to sugar my own tea. cheesy

Nice one Nigerians , we are getting there ....
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
And so?
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nollywood no dey waste time undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by MARKone(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
My book titled:

'tips to a successful photobomb : how to become an Olajumoke'
will soon be at stores.

Contains:
How to catch A-list photographers
List of celebrity photoshoots and venue
List of agege bread outlets for initial employment.
How to do the olajumoke side-eye n smile
Buy One and get a free Olajumoke starter pack: a tray, loaves of bread, a red dress and a pamphlet to catch the latest photoshoot!
Hurry!Grab your copy!! And pray!You could be the next Nigerian Sleeping beauty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by bunmioguns(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
It is only in Nigeria that a thick woman can act the life story of a slim lady.
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by gbaskiboy: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very soon TY bello will locate her

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by absoluteSuccess: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
irinkerindo olajumoke
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Tfatimat21(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
OK, I don see am
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by orlarbissy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ok,gud for Her
Re: Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot by Kassychuks(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Up Niger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.