Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo (30470 Views)

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Newly Gotten Big Bum / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by sugarbelly1: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Like mother like daughter is the case of beautiful Yvonne Nelson. The striking resemblance cannot be over emphasized, they are both beautiful. The pretty actress shared the photo of her and her mum on her Instagram page. It is worthy of note that she single-handedly raised Yvonne

Check it out below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPmLOGJXJP/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by sugarbelly1: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
See more photos of them @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/actress-yvonne-nelson-shows-off-her.html

Stunning mum and daughter. So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
wooow... like mother like daughter

check this out::::. more details on Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The
Bread- Seller In New Video Shoot http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-turns-olajumoke-bread.html?m=0
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Tpave(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very cute
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by jenas0(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Michellla(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
cuteeeeee.
describing her as iyanya's ex girlfriend though

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by jerryunit48: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wow ! Even Mum self still very nackable, no disrespect

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by martyns303(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
And why would a moderator rename the topic to "Iyanya's ex", why tag even after years of break up, we all know who she is. Lala I hope this wasn't u.

And ain't the OP the chick that got rapped, and how did that matter go madam?

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
The mum is finer

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by olive2000: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by mentorandfriend(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beautiful people.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by nbright: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Single parent ain't that bad afterall
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by carinmom(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Her mom is ageless.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by nbright: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
sugarbelly1:
Me likey
This is the height of stinginess, you commented on your own thread. WHY?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by deebrain(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Can you see?

One of the reasons I wan marry pretty lady na because i want make my children fine pass me....

Myself {I fine small}+fine wife=fine kids.

Lets discourage worworicm.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by bcomputer101: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
let's see your mum waist
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by NaijainTexas: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
martyns303:
And why would a moderator rename the topic to "Iyanya's ex", why tag even after years of break up, we all know who she is. Lala I hope this wasn't u.

And ain't the OP the chick that got rapped, and how did that matter go madam?

Right?! I don't understand why that had to be included in the title either. As if she didn't have a name for herself outside of dating Iyanya yeeeeeaaars ago.
Rubbish.

Her and her mum are beautiful.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by cruzita(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
kiss now I see where she got her beauty from
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by awesomesossy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
beauty begets beauty kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by VickyRotex(f): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
So cute kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by repogirl(f): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hot girls.... Truly never falls far from the tree.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Mayflowa(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
deebrain:
Can you see?

One of the reasons I wan marry pretty lady na because i want make my children fine pass me....

Myself {I fine small}+fine wife=fine kids.

Lets discourage worworicm.

But even this fine woman up there was left to raise her daughter alone. So it could take beyond beauty to keep marriage together

thanks.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Mayflowa post=43276287][/quote]

Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by omoharry(f): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
dawnish101:
Affordable Leather Pencil Leggings and skirt... http:///47GvGC (Skirt N2500) http:///MfTSPp (Leggings N2200)
Click on the links to purchase online or call 08147337147

(Skirt available in red also)

Home delivery...
Pay on delivery...
10 pieces each available.
buy now
na wa for you oo!!..for this heat wey people don turn thier floor and bathroom as thier bed nai you still want us to buy LEATHER TIGHT PANT AND SKIRT..Shey you won kill us with suffocation ni?

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
The mum is way prettier
Hope Yvonne would be half as pretty when she gets to that age
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by Sitex(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
tough woman
raising a child singlehandedly ain't easy.
she is aging really gracefully
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by MrSmith007: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Iyanya's ex?? undecided

Wic mumu mod be dis
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by MummyTehillah(f): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must she be addressed as Iyanya's ex, she has a name. Hian
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Mother In New Photo by MemphisDepay(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shey her mooomi geh horseband?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Shows Off New Looks / Tboss Looks Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.